Race or religion? What do you guys think? Is Islam in Europe the problem or uncontrolled numbers of blacks and arabs...

Race or religion? What do you guys think? Is Islam in Europe the problem or uncontrolled numbers of blacks and arabs? (asking as a white Muslim who also is repulsed at these sights)

Following a religion founded by a child and goat rapist makes you retarded, being black determines that you will never have the chance of not being retarded.

>White
>Muslim

pick one user

won't have to pick, whites are beginning to convert

Ever heard of Bosnia?

where are you getting this information?

Hitler thought Islam would be a better religion for the Aryan race.

100% race. Whites built this world as it is today - at the forefront of all major technological breakthroughs. All other races simply stole it from whites. Brownskins=shit-for-brains

Holy shit I would have loved to live in NYC when it was all white. Now its all a fucking zoo

kek

stormfag.com

you had to ask?

You cannot truly belove in the Koran and be a moderate civillized person, that would go against everything the Koran says

Modern perception of ape races is blinded by mixed ape-humans like Obama. Sure they have still a lot of ape genes but are also saved by actual human genes. A pure genetic ape will always be an ape

moar stormfag logic

>999

> Goat moaning intesifies

shitty trolling increases

>Modern perception of ape races is blinded by mixed ape-humans like Obama. Sure they have still a lot of ape genes but are also saved by actual human genes. A pure genetic ape will always be an ape

If being a moderate civilized person means tolerance for fags, dikes, trannies, jew bank schemes, liberal democracy in general, then you're correct. civilization must be purified

>civilization must be purified
starting with you

not as long as we still have a second amendment

then your butthurt faggotry won't happen either

Abrahamic religions are cancerous for Europe.
I'm not racist but this number of middle-eastern people in developed European countries just can't be healthy. It's not anusual to hear more arabic than german on the streets of the little town I live in, and as I know the nature of immigrants, they'll just stick to each other and outnumber the germans in their own fucking country,

what faggotry?

>I'm not racist
>but these shitskins really rustle my jimmies

kek

all of it

islam is not compatible with anything, you can blame non muslims all you want, wont change that. It goes against all that progress stands for. 0 new tech finds from muslim countries that dont have western influence and 0 progress in cultural advancements. Islam is shit and so is everyone who practices something as retarded as that. Muhammad was black so you prohibited pictures of him, islam approves of pedophilia and zoophilia. Want more? New techs are prohibited by Sharia. How can we as humans advance with this shit? In 10 years we have Bosnia all over again only that this time its in all Europe and trust me we will win against you fucking inbreed monkeys. So suck on a 45 and pull the trigger op.

answer the question: race or religion?

>Xenophobic bigotry like mine goes against all that progress stands

fixed

>we will win against you fucking inbreed monkeys.

butthurt racist dipshit confirmed

Muslims whooped the ass of Europeans for hundreds of years, fag. Islam created the greatest civilization in Arabia and led to the Golden Ages.

A racist person is someone who considers his/her race superior from other races, I never said that these people are inferior just because their skin is darker than mine.
But yes they rustle my jimbos because this situation isn't healthy for any nation.

oh shit
faggot's gonna be mad now

get 'em out fast

they've got to go somewhere
they're refugees

if you really want to change things, support toppling dictators, not playing realpolitik like the conservatives do

facts aren't angry

I sure am glad there are no xenophobic bigot Muslims.

Well, as I said the religion itself is cancerous, at least for Europe. The only racial problem I see is that white people are expected to let their societies get degraded and their identity get erased just for the sake of being progressive

I'm sure glad that faggots like you aren't in huge denial about their fear of brown people

>Well, as I said the religion itself is cancerous, at least for Europe
bullshit

hurr durr 'racist'!

>The only racial problem I see is
that's just it

you don't see any

Sure thing boss, you read what you want. You as muslim were raised in a Xenophobic bigotry culture not me, my culture aproves of change yours doesnt. Aldo i dont like muslims i accept them as people because its right thing in a society but as individual opinion i just dont. If you dont understand this pov go suck a goats dick for all i care.

Sure butthurt if we went as refuges into muslims countrys to do half the shit you do in ours we would all be killed the next day.

Whopped our ass? Lol you got rekt by Portugal and Spain, 2 countrys that didnt even have 1/3 of your population at the time. Remember the crusades? Man those were the golden times where we got our "ass kicked" for sure. kek

rekt

Boo

are you implying that christianity, islam, jews and abrahamic religions are cancer for europe? cuck

Grow up retard.

>You as muslim
right
because anyone who rejects cringing stormfaggotry like yours must be Muslim

aren't*

>Whopped our ass? Lol you got rekt by Portugal and Spain, 2 countrys that didnt even have 1/3 of your population at the time. Remember the crusades? Man those were the golden times where we got our "ass kicked" for sure. kek

Dude Muslims owned Spain for hundreds of years....

I wish you would flee this country actually

no
none of them are an issue
period

you're just a racist butthurt faggot who wants ethnic cleansing

triggered this hard

It's true they did, till we had same advances in tech then we rekted them

I dislike gypsy more then Muslims

the problem is 100% race. You don't see Bosnian suicide bombers, do you?

And then they threw it all away to embrace a 7th century lifestyle in the name of god and prophet.

ohoho the truth has been spoken.

the problem should be cut off by the root, which is their land, these people should have gotten actual help, opening our boarders and saying oh yeah sure you can some, welcome sounds pretty hypocritical to me

Before Islam, Arabs were divided into perpetually warring tribes. The Golden Ages came AFTER people embraced the new religion

lol, check history m8, am I butthurt? yes, but racist? no.

actually they were refugees and had nowhere else to go

and the right thing to do was take them in
every civilized country agrees

yeah I think you're also racist
most people don't obsess over brown people the way you're doing and then try to hide their bigotry by saying "it's all religion"

nice try faggot

the "right thing" for who?? Liberal morality is so fucked up and deranged. It only concerns brown people.

Remember all those white christian suicide bombers? Ye, i cant either. Religion of peace my ass, most muslims are as retarded as the one who made this post

if our leaders cared so much about them they would have helped their land get out of this shituation, people are living like pigs in camps in greece and all this could have been avoided

the right thing for people fleeing war and strife
>Liberal morality is so fucked up

I'm sorry that adult critical thinking and sympathy for those less fortunate is so "fucked up" to you

bigot

Bullshit

It's a mix. Mainly the religion but each culture puts their own spin on a religion. Someone who grew up in a peaceful and safe society will naturally be more in time with the peaceful tenets of a religion. But someone who grew up in a shitty desert run by dictators and oil sheiks will of course be inclined to the warlike aspects.
The middle east is a shithole, and while flowers can bloom beautifully from shit a religion can not. All that blooms is more shit.

As to these fuckwits in London. Deport the lot of them. An immigrant should change to his new home not the other way around. And this is why America and England are failing now. They have preached tolerance for too long and now the people think they a doing good by making more compromises to not offend immigrants. Their tolerance is the seeds of their own destruction

>bigot

what is this? Tumblr? It's not a opinion that makes me bigot its the actions you retarded monkey

yeah we are helping to change it
the US, most 1st world nations, and other local countries in the region are all trying to get Assad to step down

in the meantime, you want a guilt trip for helping people fucked by this situation

stupid fuck, i would agree there are no WHITE suicide bombers. therefore the issue is race.

90% islam, 10% race. While there are definitely differences between races, I think anyone can succeed in western society given a decent education and upbringing (which obviously is not the case for many of the immigrants). Though the probability of succeeding will vary somewhat.
Islam is such a destructive religion, it doesn't matter if some of you can integrate when such high numbers clearly cannot, and insist on spreading their retarded views to everyone around.
Not just spreading it, but practically forcing it upon the societies they come to, instead of adapting to a culture they WILLINGLY came to (because it is superior). In a way I feel bad for them too, as there is no way such a fucked up and stupid world view can be a result of anything else but brainwashing children.
No other groups of people create these problems to this extent. Islam hates non-muslims and non-muslims hate them in return.

name even one government taking in refugees that agrees with your position

you can believe what you want m8, but I sincerely have no problem with their race, I come in contact with these people everyday, and never have I ever been treated badly by them, but the turks have always been asswipes for some reason I don't know

It's Islamic culture and the effects of inbreeding on a population.

right because you have a free pass to be a cringing bigoted islamphobic dipshit here without consequence

I keep forgetting

cool story bro

thinking of killing someone doest make me a murderer, killing someone does. Understand?

the fucked up part is liberals will sacrifice the wellbeing of their own people. case in point: Greece. Sympathy is one thing, submission is another

no you're a fucking bigot who thinks all Muslims are potential terrorists

like Trump

Poland and Hungry are fast examples of countries who don't want the Islam bs inside their borders

Right
Greece is "liberals"

Islamphobe logic once again

cry about it

Hitler wanted to create a new region worshipping him

Border towns have been ravaged by invaders. Their government still won't act. It is run by leftists. Only recently has the far right movement risen.

>Is Islam in Europe the problem or uncontrolled numbers of blacks and arabs?

You ask like the problems are mutually exclusive. They are not mang

thanks m8

you mean they're the only examples

and it's because of bigotry like yours that they're getting away with it

Neither. Regardless of race or religion people have had to flee their homes countless times over history because of violence and war. Every race and every religion has had to go through this once if not multiple times throughout history. It's 2016 and now the Syrians are being forced to leave their homes, the towns their entire family has grown up in for generations because of another periodical war/violence/terrorism. If it's not the Syrians, it's the Ukrainians, or Jews, Christians, Hindus, Chinese, Korean, Mexican, Greek, Iraqis, atheists, aboriginals, native Americans, Cubans, etc. it can occur at anytime to any race or religion, as long as their is hate speech and ideals, then there will always be a breeding ground for violence. Islam is not the problem with Europe. Arabs are not the problem with Europe. A shitty government, puppeteer politicians, extremism, a whole slew of authority figures from the president to the law makers to the police let their people down. It's ridiculous to say that refugees crowding Europe is a problem based off their skin pigmentation or the god they worship in private. There homes were destroyed, their streets turned into war zones, their backyards, home to terrorist bases, their men and children killed and their women & girls being kidnapped into sex slavery for their extremist troops. Graciously, Europe opened its doors, and was really the closest & safest place near refugees, and the refugees came, where else were they to go? Where else would you have millions of millions of families who have to work & who have kids to go when they're literally fleeing on foot with just the clothes on their back trying to cross dangerous large bodies of water on broken rafts while leaving behind their destroyed, invaded homes, and dead family & friends. The problem is a corrupt government that let their people be overrun and attacked by terrorists and abandoning them. If the roles were reversed, wouldn't you want them to take us in?

not the one having a problem with regarding people as human beings

that would be you

You are mistaken.
>Buddhism

>It is run by leftists.
sure faggot

Untrue. Islam is also losing more than gaining

>It's ridiculous to say that refugees crowding Europe is a problem based off their skin pigmentation

skin color is only a minor detail of race. The differences are much deeper

See you have no tolerance to other peoples opinions, that is the problem with islam. Why should i have consequences for a opinion? What is this? The dark ages? Fuck off OP

I have no tolerance whatsoever for bigotry like you're spewing

nor do most adults