Okay fellas, my girlfriend texted me "guess what." so naturally I responded with pic related. She didn't respond. so...

okay fellas, my girlfriend texted me "guess what." so naturally I responded with pic related. She didn't respond. so, I sent a text that said "oh come on, that's comedy gold." and sent a gif of banya saying "that's gold, Jerry. Gold!" She still hasn't responded...did I fuck it up?

Banya gif I sent

Should have immediately replied "I am so sorry"

She's probably banging a nigger now

But I'm not. She doesn't get me...just kidding. Thanks for responding though. She'll eventually relent and just tell me I'm not funny.

lol. Never.

I'm a 6'4" Wendy's chef with an 8" dick making $30/h. AMA

um, what?

Perhaps your l33t memeing gave her a stroke?

I said I'm a 6'4" Wendy's chef with an 8" dick making $30/h.

meant for

I don't know what that means...

Jesus, stop being so clingy. The chicken butt is fine just let her respond without blowing up her phone.

checkd
and
why does wendy's overpay you so much?

I sent two messages, dude. Calm down.

I'm the most valuable worker in the entire restaurant chain.

then how come you only work 1 day a week?

I'm an 8" Wendy's chef with a 6'4" dick making $30 an hour AMA.

he's right, tho.

Can't let them overwork me.

You're the one over here freaking out because she didn't text back right away.

I'm a 30" Wendy's chef with a 6'4" dick making $8 an hour AMA.

HOW DO I GET A DICK AS LONG AS YOURS!?!

I'm a 30' Wendy's chef with a 8" dick making 6.40 and hour AMA.

I'm not freaking out at all. I'm just asking if anyone has ever been dumped over a dumbass joke and what not.

Dude, just tell her that you're a 6'4" wendy's chef with a 8" dick making $30/hr, she'll understand

How long have you been together? I make absolutely horrible jokes all the time and its been 3 years so she just has to deal with it. I don't care

if you get dumped over a joke, it's probably better she breaks up with you in the long run cuz she'll learn to loathe you based on her personality

I'm an hour making 30 Wendy's per 8 dick with a 6.4 chef

I'm a 45 year old Starbucks Sommelier with a micropenis making $11.50 + tips AMA

Wow! I'm also a 6'4" wendy's chef with a 8" dick making $30/hr

OP!!! Send her this retard, it works everytime.

You're obviously freaking out if you're asking us if we've ever been dumped for asking a dumbass joke. Like there's no getting around it man.

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one. Small world.

you'll be fine Sup Forumsro maybe she's dumb and doesn't get it. My girlfriend has a bigger reaction pic/gif and ylyl pics/gifs folders than i do lol

god i wish i could attain 6.4 chef but i didnt do that well in culinary school

im endyds chef mak 4 hour with dick

are questions now? hmm?? ask

Why am I fucking your mom, limp dicked faggot?

cho chop chop skkkkkkkkkksssst

>chef

fucking kek

Shes obviously retardes