Alright niggers you know what time it is

Alright niggers you know what time it is.
Daily Stoner/Grower thread. Get the fuck in here.
Ask a grower anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

growweedeasy.com/home
homedepot.com/p/Viagrow-Hydroponic-Deep-Water-Culture-Vegetative-System-4-Site-V4DWCV/203124373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any issues with stolen plants before?

Fortunately, no.

How do you manage not to get caught?

its legal in my state and i have a license.

also, what is your most popular strain/ what strains do you grow?

Aw shit, what's good my nigga!
What strains are you currently running?

currently growing, Original SKunk #1, Gorilla Glue #4, Grape Kush and Candy cream.

these Sup Forumsro.

What's your grow system, hydro, soil, dwc etc? Lights?

Currently doing an outdoor grow.

what are you fuckers smoking on ??

only the finest my nigga

Currently smoking blue dream and some OG eternal

ahh shit, pics ?

I'm stoned and op is still a faggot

umm cool

Give me 5 easy steps to grow dope

are you worried about a federal crackdown?

depends what kind of system you want to run. indoor, outdoor, hydro ?

trips demand answers

no tbqh.

Does it have to be just one at any one time, idfk I guess I'm gonna need all the answers, because I'm not really sure what you mean?

>inb4 shit tier knowledge of weed grow fag kys

i dont feel like typing so here you go.
growweedeasy.com/home

sure man u can start of with 1 or 2 plants. i recommned you do a soil grow if its your first time. Get some decent soil like foxfarm or roots organic (you can even mix your soil). Get some good seeds or clones. Also keep it simple with the nutrients, since its your first time. I recommend botanicare pbp for veg with cal mag and botanicare bloom with cal mag during flower.

Way too fucking long;DR
The whole idea of the comment was to simplify from someone with experience, not read a journal on this shit, Jesus, I'd rather buy a whole plant than read that

So do I just water it daily and give it a light cycle and everything all good?

rate?

>I'd rather buy a whole plant
(sigh) if you dont have the patience to read than you dont have the patience to grow, also read

You're probably right, I don't even have the patience to be patient, I'm just gonna go sleep and then buy some from a dealer tomorrow

see

Perfect thread for me.

Just got 10 White Widow seeds in the mail. Live in the US and kind of scared of growing.

>Where do I start?
>How do I avoid going to jail/prison?
>Mistakes to avoid?

blurry/10
get a better picture and come back

for outdoor yes, indoor is a little more complex. You have to have a decent grow room with a controlled environment. It will also cost you around 800-1200 a for a decent set up

broccoli

has anyone done research on tolerance and diminishing returns

where do you get seeds from?

if it is illegal in your state i would do it indoors. and dont tell no one not even your mom

Big old nope on the indoor then, thanks user

debating if I want to do a dab, or smoke a bowl.

depends. i use seedsman or truenorth seedbank

where do you live ?

Lmao UK Believe it or not, i know it'd 4AM but whatever, YODO!

all good bro. the seeds i ordered actually came from the UK.

looks fire

It's weird how here we're allowed to buy and sell the seeds, but the second you germinate them, you're breaking loads of laws

it was, that was from a few months back.

This is from about 2 weeks ago

yeah thats some bullshit

Can you grow enough to smoke a gram a day? With decent-little work.

Does anyone have a WA grow license?

Easily, hell a decent sized single plant can get you that much no problem every harvest.

yeah im hoping to crop atleast 10 pounds but ill be content with 5-6.
i do

How often is every harvest?

Going to buy some pot from a friend of mine next week.
Any tips for someone completely ignorant of everything pot related?

How long have you had it? Is it difficult to get. I'm new to WA.

in Washington its usually early- mid October.

they changed the laws for the medical mm patients. You have to have a legit chronic pain and they lowered it to six plants unless they recommended you can have more. but with the right amount of money im sure the nurse can give it to you.

Sugar wax? You just reminded me that it's time for a dab.

an indoor grow can be harvested every 3-4 months

yuup, shit was so tasty. I'm about to take a dab of some shatter.

I would NEVER EVER tell my mom. That would make me cry.

I'm a 34 year old man with my own place and a 100k job to lose. I really can't fuck this up.

Cultivation is a felony in my state. Cops don't play here, although this would be my first infraction of any type.

Need some tips on indoor growth. Not trying to sell, just want to be able to blaze some high quality shit when life stresses me out.

Have you ever heard of someone with a lung disease getting a script for it? My brother has a chronic illness, he can't smoke but he also basically can't digest oil so he has to soak it in alcohol himself. He's convinced the doctors would think he's going to smoke it and refuse.

If you aren't looking to sell, only have 1 plant. With 2 plants you will either be smoking a LOT, or you will be forced to sell, or just end up giving away a lot of your extra weed to friends/family.

>lung disease
my old navy veteran neighbor supposedly had like half a lung and he had his mm license but im sure you will qualify.

Nice selection.
>By seed stock or cutts?

small indoor set up and grow some autoflowers for a quick crop.

seeds my man

wheres that faggot that knew his shit about indoor grows at ? he used leds.

There's a fucking seed in that weed.

What's the best way to grow it outside I can't inside my parents would kill me

growing indoors:
ballpark figure for startup cost to grow 4 plants in rotation monthly?

>tfw lost last pre roll
The worst feeling ever is losing weed.

Thanks guys.

I have these 10 White Widow seeds. Feminized. Imported from Amsterdam. Don't really feel like ordering any others. Going to try to make these work.

Stupid question, but is it one plant per seed? How much weed could I grow off one of these little things? I expected them to be a lot bigger.

Also, is there any Indoor setup that you would recommend? I can afford to spend a little more on a "Ready to Grow" setup rather than buying all of. the individual parts.

Could I grow a single plant in my closet? Would it need to be somewhere near a window. or could it just be grown in my closet?

THANKS

youre going to need a good light, ballast, tent if you dont have a room, nutes, material like mylar and shit along with some bag pots or regular pots and a air filter to keep the circulation and keeping the light cool. would be around a good 800-1200 dollars.
make a small makeshift fence and keep it hidden from neighbors.

homedepot.com/p/Viagrow-Hydroponic-Deep-Water-Culture-Vegetative-System-4-Site-V4DWCV/203124373

>$37.32 /each

kek

but you'd still need lights and nutrients

one plant per seed. if grown right indoors you can get between 2-7 ounces of a plant. if your growing a single plant then i highly recommend to by a small little grow closet or u can buy one on amazon or some grow site but you will still neeed to give it air circulation and light. Also keep it clean so you dont get mites and other rancid pests. if u really want to save money you can even set it by the window on a nice bright day but remember someone might spot it.

>indoor
>4 plants
>around a good 800-1200 dollars.
that actually sound doable for all that
thx

as funny as this looks, you will crop some ounces if done right. given the right room and temp.

i mean if ur gonna sell some you will make your money back.

its cute

actually it would save me money since I've easily bought $1200 of weed since it got legalized here in WA

man thats a damn good deal

there you go. what city ?

out in the boonies about 2 hours away from Seattle

>2 star rating

Nice. i currently live in ghetto yakima

because if you r8 it you might get v&

looks legit