Hey Sup Forums I'm drunk right now, and yeah I'm thinking about her... FEELS THREAD

Hey Sup Forums I'm drunk right now, and yeah I'm thinking about her... FEELS THREAD
>Tell me about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkSmLh2Hbi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well I got turned down today.
It usually happens, I guess I've accepted it now.

Girlfriend back from high school man, it's been two years already and I still miss her everyday. Super cute, sweetest personality, and kinky as fuck. I'd fuck her in the ass and then she'd pop it in her mouth suck the soul out of my dick. I'll never have sex like that again.

I'm sorry user, you'll find the one! I promise, we'll all be happy one day. Don't accept defeat, accept the fact that you're just not there yet.

im too beta to talk to her...

This one was a bit surprising to me. Reason being "user isn't out enough"
Guess he wants someone gayer? Ah well. Knocked my hopes up too high. Hate these feels.

Don't label you're user, you're only a beta if you say you're a beta.

I'm a beta.

Man, we all hate these feels. You're not alone, I'm not trying to be a faggot or anything user but we're here for you.

I feel you, Sup Forumsrother. I miss her so much and I don't even have a reason why

My girl, only she isn't mine anymore. Although sometimes I can imagine hard enough that she is and sometimes, only sometimes, I can feel that feeling she gave me. That feeling I have been searching for, for years, the feeling I'm addicted to.

nobody cares OP. Its the same story with everyone, just get over it, masturbate to her nudes from time to time, and find some new piece of ass you can trick your brain into thinking you love.

>she's sitting across from me right now
>this has been going on for 6 months
>I love her so it can be rough sometimes
>we met on craigslist and it went from there
>she is going to make rice pudding soon, make me bomb ass steak earlier
>probably going to marry her
sucks to be you niggas I know it I was a lonely Sup Forumstard for like...7 years.

I'm down for a feels thread, but there is no her or him that I'm thinking about.

Why must every feels thread be about being lonely in love with someone?

You fucking faggets sage this cancer thread.

and hitler did nothing wrong

seriously though i cannot talk to her i get so nervous

Hitler gives me the feels, because he did nothing wrong.

user, we all have ways to getting over it. Time is a huge cure for it, I'm not saying you're wrong at all. Yeah I should man the fuck up, but at the same time I'm fucking that hard. Could I find someone else? Yeah, I could but when it's hard. It's Anons like you who make me think realistically. Which is why I respect your comment, but man. I could just use a hug right now.

I'm a cuck.
youtu.be/XkSmLh2Hbi0

I just URGH
Hate putting myself out there. The reward is great, but the chances of risk are wayyy to high.
Now I'm listening to The Wall and staring at the ceiling.
He has the best ass I have ever seen. And cute smiles and well
You probably know how crushes go :/

Any kind of feels user. I'm up for anything myself. Please go on.

alright fine. accept this sexy gif as a symbolic pity pat on your back

To all of you struggling to let go:

Do a bit of research into the the chemistry of love and those related emotions and what is actually happening in your brain to make you feel that way.

Once you understand that it is nothing more than a craving similar to a caffeine or nicotine addiction, it becomes a whole lot easier to control and move on from.

Can anyone relate? Every girl I have a crush on is always out of my league. My standards aren't even that high, sometimes I look at average/below average girls and think their flaws are cute. Yet, I still feel like I am out of their league.

Her pussy smells bad, she thinks she's hotter than she really is, she wore pajamas every time I came over because she was too lazy to dress up, and she wouldn't wash out her mouth after having stinky food.

I just realized smells are really important to me.

For me, it's a neurochemical imbalance. I use to think it was about a girl or remembering a time my family mistreated me, but nope, chemical imbalance. Looking back at it now, I don't blame anyone anymore, but I still feel depressed without anything actually making me depressed. I guess I have the most boring feels since it doesn't come with an experience. The anti-depressants help, but I have to do my best not to let my depression control me, I'm in control and I have to keep reminding myself that no matter how bitter life seems.

Thats fucking stupid

Me too. Going on years now. Gonna be a decade soon.
I have good days. Mostly dull and boring days. And plenty of days where living is just difficult.
I hate the sensitivity the most. Nothing can really make me over the moon. Not beyond something intense, like love.
But it's easy as hell to knock me down.

It really isn't. Positive experiences shared with someone releases seratonin and oxytocin and all that other bullshit (I probably even got those two wrong but you get me) and that causes you to want to be around that person more and more.

Love isn't some magic thing granted to us humans by God or what not, it is literally nothing more than brain function

inter unter alterbach?

you're a fucking moron. all the evidence in front of you that reality is miraculous and you want to reduce it to "Brain function". where do retards like you get created? Is there a special school in bulgaria or ukraine?

It ruins the whole idea of love by reducing it to a chemical reaction, its most very basic form

I'm used to being on acid where life was vivid, surreal, and I understood everything's true significance.
Now I feel beaten down into normalcy and it's like my spirit's been broken.

>shit soaked life user here

We gotta be there for each other when no one else will. Nice trips bro.