Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I popped a Molly tonight, and now I'm sweating. Does it normally cause heart palpitations or am I being a pussy? If the former, how do I slow my heart the fuck down? I feel like going for a walk if that'll help.

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

panic-attacks.co.uk/course/4-panic-attack-symptoms-hyperventilation-over-breathing/
boards.420chan.org/psy/
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZVi_Vi6g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not normal. sorry user. you absolutely sure it was molly?

It's just a panic attack, wait it out buddy

And don't ask this shit here you doofus, these edgy retards will only try to make it worse

molly can cause your heart to speed up a bit and such, it's derived from an amphetamine structure and will have mild to moderate stimulant properties

relax : )

>popped a molly
was it in a cap?

Drink lots of water and it's just a panic attack chill

doesn't sound like molly, unless it was mixed with something heinous. maybe you got something really fucked up there dude.

Take a cold shower op. Focus on your breathing not your heart rate. Put your hands on your stomach and feel yourself breathe. Count to three and breath full from the stomach and exhale on three. Your going to be fine.

Get ur ass to hospital my mate died from that shit , but its probly just adrenaline hos will just iv u fluids and monitor u . Seriously not worth over heating and getting brain damage

yes. its what happens. it's an amphetamine-like drug, your hearts going to speed up.
chill out ur fine.
are you on any anti-depressants? If so, then you need to go to a hospital bc serotonin syndrome

It sounds like you're about to have a heart attack. You should probably tell your parents and call the police. The cops will take you to the hospital and you won't have to pay for an ambulance. Chances are it's too late at this point, you might want to write out a will and testament.

Literally just relax and ride it out, It will wear off.

But only SIP water, dont chug it

this dudes an idiot ignore him.

Yeah you're gonna die. Nothing you can do. Sorry man

don't do this either.
just put on something chill or watch a relaxing movie or something.
if you find yourself focusing on your heart or breathing, focus on your breathing
in through your nose,
out through your mouth.
you're fine

pretty sure cold clammy hot sweats and heart racing are a sign of adulterated drugs, such as mixed with PCP.

If you have those symptoms, you should consider calling an ambulance or getting yourself to emergency room asap!

Once there, they can give you a shot of adrenaline, so you can go home same night, probably.

but if you wait too long, you can cause some serious damage to your heart and circulation, like heart attack or stroke, due to adulterated drug ingestion.

Please be careful, OP!

You need to take your blood pressure if you can, you don't want it to get too high with the palpitations. Does it feel like your heart is skipping a beat and then beating really hard or is it more of a flutter of beats? Either way if it doesn't stop soon you need to get on an EKG you could really die not kidding bro

Felt like Molly. I have had it before but I have never drank with it, until tonight.

Smoke some weed OP. You kinda have to smoke more than usual when you're rolling.

the reason you breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth is because if you breathe in through your mouth and out through your nose you'll hyperventilate a bit which won't hurt you or anything itll just make the panic attack worse.

its super counter-intuitive, but in a situation like that, you need to breathe out MORE air than you're breathing in because your lungs are filled with too much air even though it feels like you're not getting enough breathe.
google it.
yoga breathing.

sauce:
panic-attacks.co.uk/course/4-panic-attack-symptoms-hyperventilation-over-breathing/

What you took was not legit

I like this idea.

ignore this you're fine.

the only thing you actually need to do is drink a bit of water and chill
if you are on any anti-depressants (ssri is what you need to be aware of) though im being serious go to a hospital. drug interactions are not a joke.

ignore this guy.

A little bump of coke will help you OP.

>ignore this guy.
ignore this guy.

sip water, you don't wanna over-drink
>also don't get dehydrated, be smart

go for a walk, swim or light jog
>don't go crazy, but don't force yourself to sit still or you'll get more fidgety/anxious

Molly is one of the safest drugs, you'll be fine just chillax.

Do more and find out

It's time tested. I rolled a lot between 97-2005.

Haha. I didn't know you like to get wet nigga.

Sounds like PCP.

Did you get this from a black person, or some white trailer trash? They love PC

They adulterate their shit with PCP, but they know it is PCP, so they get high on it, cuz they are used to it, and can handle it.

But OP, if you are not used to PCP yet, that shit can fuck you up and hospitalize you or give you a fucking heart attack due to inexperience.

If you survive, kill that asshole that gave you PCP mixed with Molly, that is NOT cool, fuck them!

Yeah just relax you'll be fine. Popping a molly is like eating a hot tamale, either way you're sweatin'.

They even have a song about it, "hot tamale I'm sweating, woo!"

Thought it might be a panic attack. Any quick fixes?

I will just sit and chill, but if going for a jog or showering will help, that'll be better.

Not sure if I can get hold of weed, what about a wank?

its probably pre-workout cause most molly newcomers cant tell the difference. pre workout just has a shitload of caffeine in it so just drink alot of water either way. you'll be fine

oh fuck off
pcp doesn't give you cold sweats or a racing heart, it makes you feel numb as fuck, dissociated, and chilled until you hit a dose range that induces mania

and even then you'll FEEL chill
you just won't be acting very chill

also OP, is your skin itchy and tingling?

Do something that you find calming or relaxing

Warm bath, light comedy show, etc.
A wank sounds like a great idea.

If it keeps bothering you, pop a benzo if you have one.

Not itchy but my fingers and head are tingling as normal when high?

you 100% took bath salts. i know because ive taken it thinking it was molly and felt exactly how u do. it will last 24-36 hours. test your drugs next time.

Yes, OP, if your skin is itchy or tingling, or cold sweats, you could be having an allergic reaction. thats the fucken worst! when I had it, my fucken throat became swollen, and I almost couldnt fucken breathe. my roommate had to call the fucken ambulance, and they had to poke a hole in my windpipe, a tracheotomy, in order to save me.. I fucken hate the permanent scare I got..

Still keen on the walk if it's a good idea. Normally any sort of exercise raises my heartbeat. That's also why I'm not sure of a wank, as that can be exciting.

well whats the most uncomfortable thing about the high right now? the heartbeat?

Yeah, have only been sipping. What about the wank though? I'm getting quite excited.

That's normal.

For fucks sake, "bath salts" is not a catch-all slang term, it refers specifically to a branch of RC stimulants based off of mephedrone, etc. All of which last at most 8-12 hours, and most of which are probably in the 6-8 hour range.

You may be thinking of something in the DOx family, many of which can last in the 24 hour range or potentially longer, but which are NOT bath salts and require MUCH smaller doses than most "bath salt" compounds.

A walk sounds fine as long as you are comfortable with your neighborhood. A wank should be fine too.

As long as you are young and healthy I wouldn't worry TOO much about your heartrate, unless it is SERIOUSLY GOING CRAZY in which case just relax and take it easy.

this is bullshit OP, no worries

itchy skin, tingles, cold sweats, etc. are all normal on psychedelics, stimulants, and psychedelic stimulants such as MDMA (molly)

Neighborhood is good so I'm going for a walk. I'll have a wank somewhere nice and then chill and watch the sun come up.

hey op, try to relax. I lost three friends to od on molly. drink some water and rest. stay hydrated.

Op drink NyQuil. Helped me calm down a lot and helped me sleep

Thanks for all your advice Sup Forumsros. Wish me luck on my walk/wank. Would love some material.

Sounds like a great idea.

Incase this thread dies and you have any other questions, I strongly recommend checking out boards.420chan.org/psy/ and /stim/

Most everyone there is honest and very devoted to harm reduction, and has much more experience than the average 4channer.

ignore this guy telling you to ignore the other guy

bag idea dude, stay some place safe with people to watch and help you. you might get lost or experience disorientation while out which could bring about a panic attack or bad decisions being made

able die skat ish khakis Walt. amir FSN Kai Lal breakneck leap. bandit palliative palpitations heart surfacing eruption.

You're going to be fine. but seriously this might have been the worst place you could have come for help...

The one time I took molly I got drunk as well and all the lights were very soft and everything seemed great and I madeout with and felt up this hot girl while she was riding my dick through my pants.

Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid stories faggot

I'm pretty conscious.

happened to me too. was at a rave in miami.

I walked around for like a half hour and ate everything i could find. also drank like 4 bottles of water.

was very uncomfortable. i legit thought i was going to die for a sec.

drink water and go for a walk.

OP you should drink, it'll help ya calm down

When I said material, I didn't mean your short erotica but thanks for the support.

I am sippin' water.

okay, good. I had a friend go out like that and he just decided to walk into someone else's house like it wasn't a thing. he got arrested and hospitalized, lucky he didn't get shot by the home owner

Trying to send you some good vibes ;;-P

I do stuff like that when I'm drunk but I never would when high.

you sure he wasn't tripping on a proper psychedelic?

Keep it going.

why the fuck aren't you taking that shit in a club

he was candy flipping

popped a molly i'm sweatin WOO

I'v been lurking in this thread since the start and I still can't figure out who the fuck is Molly.

there ya go

that makes much more sense

mdma on it's own shouldn't be that disorientating

Fucking idiot dont take shit you know nothing about. Everything is fine if your body cant handle it you werent meant to be.

molly is the hooker he punched. he's worried about the police.

I was in a club. It closed. It's 5am in Britain.

Also drink orange juice it will help calm you down.

Will give this one a go.

Another question, how does one get hardwhen on Molly? My member is little shriveled.

I had a girl who would do this everyone on just mama. she literally just wanted to touch ever new surface she could find and frequently wanted to go feel things in other peoples houses. she was already pretty crazy though.

lol, you don't unless you get some dick pills. it's overrated Too because everything already feels so good. masterbating just doesn't feel right and when you come it feels like baby spiders are crawling out of your dick.

That's just some vasoconstriction, common side-effect of stimulants and stimulant-esque drugs. Depends on the person and dose, you might be able to get rock hard or you may just have to live with a partial. Either way wanking should feel pretty great.

I had a friend spend the 30 minutes licking everything in his room on his first mushroom trip, although going into other people's houses sounds a bit out there.

Meh, I wouldn't bother.
>it's underwhelming

You can always jerk it, don't waste your roll on that.

Fun activities:
>swimming
>smoke menthols
>walk/skate

>sick tunes related
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZVi_Vi6g4

swimming is awesome, I'd suggest just a shower if he doesn't have a baby sitter. leave the drain open op. you don't want to drown.

You sound like you know what you're talking about. Wank when high often?

Not really, but that's just b/c my favorite class of drugs is dissociatives, which don't really jive with wanking. (or doing much of anything). I do enjoy the occasional /stim/ wank though.

if you're getting sweaty and your heart's feeling weird, there's a few options:
- speedy MDMA
- methylone/mephedrone (still fun but i wouldn't seek it out)
- you were drinking

put the phone away, go outside, take a walk and have a good time dude enjoy it.

i had a freind who had same symtoms and died u have to take a downer to counter act it quick

I think it's too late to have a wank outside now the sun is coming up. Does Molly normally have this effect? I'm really turned on. Help a creepy Molly dropper out.

>Does Molly normally have this effect?

If by that you mean being turned on, yes, that is very normal for stimulants and MDMA in particular (since MDMA has the added bonus of enhanced sensory perception).