Just broke up with my gf. Feel thread Sup Forums

Just broke up with my gf. Feel thread Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUD4CQT33w4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

One time the chick said my dick was small and now she has three kids with some retard also nobody likes her.
I'm still upset about it.

my gf of 2 years cheated on me, so i'm here with you bud

After mine broke up with me 3 yeras ago, I've been an alcohol since.
I make good money and it still can't buy me out of my depression.If it wasn't for wishful thinking..

She was great.

>met over the interwebs, because that's the new thing
>I was a depressed faggot, cut and shit because Jesus I hated myself with every fiber of my being
>we met through one of our mutual friends, also my ex, Instagram posts
>one of the first things she said in that conversation, directed to our friend: "your friend is hilarious"
>the next thing she said, after I responded: "your friend also talks too much"
>this is pretty much true for my entire life, from then to now
>ex DMs us and all her other friends really about how her like millionth boyfriend that month (a common trend in her life) broke up with her by text
>mfw she broke up with me by text
Cry more, it was more than mutual. The reason she wanted to break up with me was because I acted like I was going to hang out with friends rather than go on a date with her on Valentine's Day
>mfw then my best friend and crush sent me death threats for that (a common trend in our 'friendship')
>anyway
>ironically, the picture she sent was a picture of an iron E, and the brilliant caption of "oh the iron-e".
>allmykeks.gif
>Main Girl gets sent a picture of me for some how, "deem[s me] cute"
>she takes this picture and sends it to like two or three of her best friends
>mfw one of them develops a sorta crush on me, the other just said hot and the other really liked it
>don't think I'm bragging, on a good day I'm like 7/10 at best
>these other girls weren't anything special personality-wise or by looks, so I mean (one of thems actually hot and cool now, doesn't even remember me probably. Pretty popular account last I checked. We'll get to that later if cont)
>the real mystery was why this girl, 8/10, great personality that just synced with mine also developed a crush on me

Seems like a good place to stop, 1800/2000. This is just set up, real stuff not to long after. Moar?

stfu man i dont even have a girlfriend . . .

i got some feel's posts here, should i share?

Definitely

What's your day-to-day life like, as in what do you do?

here you go

That sucks, man

Guys, i actualy think i found my ex nudes on here... i know hard to belive.
Going to ask her tomorrow if is she

Shit, that's rough

Post or GTFO

What's her name Sup Forums?

Gf of 4 years kicked me out dumped me started fucking my best friend and is claiming I raped her. I have never wanted to leave this world more in my life.

Lmao

Story?

Her name is inconsequential, as she has multiple forms, all of which have eluded me.

What is the story?

nice trips and what the fuck do you mean by forms she some kind of fucking dragob

Nicole

All women are fundamentally the same, user, so I'm more entranced with them as a whole rather than an individual.

Trips

How are they fundamentally the same?

Because they have boobies lol.

True

I remember all the times when I had
friends, went out with them, had fun. Nowadays it's just me drinking,
no friends, in bad shape.
Depression sucks ass.
How can I go about finding friends? I'm slightly socially retarded, 21.
Am I a lost cause? Finding new friends seems so hard man.

Neither does OP

every single boy in this picture crashed his mitsubishi A6M attack fighter into an american cruiser and died a fiery death for the glory of his nation at an age younger than you OP

Me and her had known each other since kindergarten started dating 4 years ago (I'm 20 now so 1/5 of my life) she was horribly abusive towards me after the first time we had sex she told me that her parents both had hep c claimed she was clean from there I also found out that she was registered as a lethal weapon she had met my family who stated they liked her even more than me so I thought that I should stay with her it would make my family proud time went on and I lost my sexual drive towards her but she still demanded sex one night she came home drunk and said we were going to have sex I refused she grabbed my dick and said we're going to fuck and you're going to like it continue to refuse but she was trained in multiple martial arts and started attacking me. I was completely under her thumb I hated my life would wake up each morning wishing for death. Fast forward a few Stockholm syndrome months to valentine's day where we had sex (like always it was me trying to pleasure her as to avoid her getting violent against me) a week later said I raped her and that we should spend time apart agree to splitting thinking I might get out without being charged with a crime I didn't commit from there started fucking my best friend and neither of them told me. From there she said I should move out so I did and went back to my parents and after two weeks home I have a sheriff come by and give me papers saying I have been served a no contact order from there I had a hearing about domestic violence where I was treated guilty from the point I was sworn in. Now I'm just waiting to be arrested for a crime I didn't commit so I can provide the evidence against her for multiple counts of rape and domestic violence against her. Sorry it's not well formatted or proof read just trying to get as much relevant information as possible.

My girlfriend broke up with me because she still loved her ex. This ex faked his own death to get her attention on our prom night this week.
Pics for this feel?

American Football - Never Meant.mp3

That's fucked up

Not as bad, but I hate being lonely. It's been 17 years since I put myself out there. No dating yet.
I was turned down today. Normally happens.

Why did you do that? Care to share?

youtube.com/watch?v=TUD4CQT33w4

Fuck. Im tearing up

Best for both of us, I think

Gonna cont.

>a bit more intro, this Main Girl turns out to be bi, goes out with both my best friend/crush (at the time) and my ex
>after less than a week both times, we talk some more, and
>Basically, after years of talking, despite me liking two other girls and at least one more girl liking me, by the end of that school year we were dating.
>by the way, this was online only. Purely IG/oovoo, and text not much sooner into the story. We called on oovoo once, but it got fucked up not 5 seconds in. Anyway, we are 1000 miles apart, I looked it up. Only vertically though; we're in the same time zone. I used to sort of like joke with myself that I would walk all the way to see her, just because. (I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more.) It's 16 hours driving, 350 walking, or about 2 weeks I think. I might actually do it though. One day.)
>anyway, it was a trip to a college I took for a week that it really felt like we were a couple; I was talking to her a god damn lot, more than I ate probably. In fact, it was towards the end of this trip that she asked me for my number for the first time
(I never like engage in serious relationship stuff but I will flirt like a motherfucker. She learned this early into the relationship and liked it a lot. I hadn't flirted with her before and when I did she was ecstatic, and because of aforementioned reasons, once I had done it, I did it a lot. Sweet.)
But I'm reminiscing
>so, I come back from that trip, over the summer we continually talk more and more, mostly by oovoo and text now. I like her pictures on IG, that's about it.
>next school year starts up; since our school sucks and has no data ever, during the day I can hardly talk to her, but we still talk a good bit afterwards.
>everything is fine until the weeks leading up to Fall Break
Shit's about to get darker; and more feels-y rather than just our relationship
I probably won't have time to finish another of these tonight, so may do a thread tomorrow

Man I'm just about done trying to get a gf. I'm confident, make good money, warm personality, people like being around me, but women just can't get past my looks. Fucking sucks.

I feel you man. I'vebeen with my girlfriend for almost 2 years and it feels like its going down no matter how hard i try i even deleted all social media for her because i was on it too much i just feel like i try so hard to make her happy and it only works for a week or 2 then its back to normal it sucks and ive fallen deeper into depression but haven't said anything

I wasn't ready for this story

My gf of 5 years fu ked some random after a moth of being single.. used to check her fb ti see what she was up to.. saw the convo, never know the context.. I warned her if this dude... fucking kills me he fucked her and ghosted her aftet my warnings....