Cuck/degradation thread. Post a pic and anons post what they do to her

Cuck/degradation thread. Post a pic and anons post what they do to her.

Continuation of

for my pal

Reply for reply, pal

use those pinch hanger clips on her nipples while forcing her to snapchat her own dressing room assrape by my negro posse

More for the guy who wanted this girl

Fuck her from behind doggy style and pull her hair as I fill up her ass

what would you do to her?

Bend her over, hard anal till she bleeds from her ass. Make her clean my cock off with her mouth. Then my mates gangbang her

Alright!
This is one of the other girls I have 4 you, man...
Hope you like

here's maor

Mm, she's a cutie. I'd love to push her down and fuck her pussy with a pink dildo inside a voting booth. Have to cover her mouth with my hand so she doesn't scream too loud.

how would you anons fuck this bitch and her massive tits?

love to suck on her tits and pinch them as well. Then fuck her face, moar?

Gf tits.tell me what!

loves dick

hot! keep going! her tits are fantastic

left or right?

Post gf/wife kiks so I can send them pictures of my 8" cock.

Found ya.
Since you've got her in a leveraging position, use it to your advantage. Take a straight razor I'll slowly cut her clothes off, making sure she sees the knife. Then blind her with the rest of the harness.

She looks shy so I would definitely fuck her ass and pull her hair back doggy style

Cum in her froufrou starbucks coffee

Left, in the butt, hard.

Which one and how?

Spike her drink at party and have herbeing passed around to every guy to suck dick. She'll wake up naked in a ditch somewhere/

Oh my..i would love to slap her face with my cock!

She is hot! Do you have any of this girl in a similar position like my lady here?
>pic related

pilot mandy

left or right?

Lift the dress and fuck her ass while she leans over the wall
Fuck her face and pull her hair
rip her shirt off and suck her tits

Left. Push her back, throw her right on a table bareback, and tear as much of her pants as I can off before I violently fuck her. I'd hold her waist in and I'd have to - violently fucking her so hard the table shakes.

She loves to be tied up, whipped, humiliated, and overall loves being a cum target...do your worst!

here is her butt for you

left id tie her up and take her shirt off . id slp her tits arout till she passed out from pain the cum in her mouth

skipped college to teach yoga in cali.

No interest about my girl?

I would pin her down to the ground, tearing off her dress, and forcibly penetrate her ass. Then pick her up and force her back against the wall and pound away into her pussy. Take a piss on her and leave her in the hallway

Grab a credit card and let's have fun. Did you only know a card feels like a blade? Since she is blinded, dip the card in warm water and drag it along the skin, while whispering in her ear and kissing her neck. Doing everything to get her turned on while 'cutting' her.

Suck her titties

wtf premature infant skin

Still here?

nice! anyone else? how would Sup Forums fuck this girl?

Call her in the middle of the night and lure her out into an open park. Spring out, push her to the ground, and violently plug her mouth with my cock. Slam her head against the ground, and while she's woozy, turn her over and fuck her ass.

Maybe she should have been drug into my rope story. How much humiliation? And to what degree?

anyone?

Grope on her tits from behind. While she squirms, push a vibrator into her cunt and fuck her while she tries to keep conversation with you.

Only this??she deserves more i think..

This story is so hot

She loved to be degraded, she has let guys circle up to let her blow them and cum all over her, she has worn nothing but a leash and collar for 24 hours and basically became my sex slave for the day.

Here's mine

She has little fight in her still

I'm a such a sick basterd. Getting a poor girl turned on like this. Slowly, she gets a rope tied to the pole, and it gets looped through the pulleys in the ceiling. Hoist her so her pussy and ass is at dick level. Since she's so spread, it would be dealer's choice as to which hole. Keep with the gentle kisses and whispering until she begs for it.

hot! do you have kik?

I want to choke fuck her with a horse cock. While everyone else in the bar takes turns letting their girls jerk them off onto her face.

Yes, but I don't have very many pictures of her. what's yours?

Amongst other things. Public humiliation, huh?

twist her nipples and eat her out

would fuk this mouth and fill her throat with my cum

Drag her out into the water where no one can see us and force ger to give me a bj underwater til she can't breathe

Yeah. She was an absolute cum slut to. Loved to be came on by as many dudes as she could possibly get to do it at once

Anyone?

what would you do to her

Use her hair to act as a guide, since she'll be helpless, and should be reminded often. Swing her around and let momentum give you a great bj. Let her know right niw she's not worth a proper fuck. Just look at her, keeping up the teasing, of course.

So??

She likes it in every hole

Fuck her mouth until she can't take it anymore, then rip off that bikini and fuck her pussy Then pull out and cum on her face

Mmmm

POST HER NUDES ON Sup Forums, AMIRITE?

Loves to be throat fucked and being used and abused. Do your worst

Man I love these threads, one user posted his wife's kik her and i hot her to send all sorts of naughty pics.

you guys are alright.

lol how did Sup Forums go from spitting on cucks to attracting 5"3" 2" dicked faggot ass low life bottom feeding cucks posting about this gay ass bullshit

howd ya fuck her?

damm

I wanna suck on her tits and I would love to squeeze and massage them while we fuck. Sorry man busy but I'm interested

She should be as at a Macy's type store. Have her try on something white and silky. You're ready with a couple of flasks of cum from your buddies. She tries it on in the dressing room, immediately force her ioto blow you. Tell her how hot she looks in the new shirt, tearing the old one. While she blows you, just dump the quart bottles onto the shirt she's trying on. Now, she'll have to pay for the shirt and wear it out of the mall.

fuck mine plz

Thoughts/Ideas?

Do u have skype to show you more?

Anyone like my wife

Nah, you can post it here though, she's hot and I'm sure Wed all love to see more of her

Dude yes!

Would make her my little cum slut
Having her just wear a short skirt and tank top and just use her as I want through the day

Need a wand, and more rope. Take a break from the bj, run some more rope, this time tight across heir, between her pussy lips, and her breasts. Tell her that we will try qthe blowing again. While she's do doing that, start the hitachi and hit the rope with it. It'll buzz her clit and should get her close to dick drunk state.

happy mothers day

I would love to fuck her from behind and hold her tits while she moans my name

No i keep sharing her only private on skype sorry