Anyone know how to get around Snapchat's account lock bullshit? I'm running Casper to save snaps

Anyone know how to get around Snapchat's account lock bullshit? I'm running Casper to save snaps.

For the uninformed fags - Snapchat will lock you out of your account for a day or two if it somehow reads that you're using 3rd party apps.

I used casper for a fewmonths. It locked me out like 3 times for 5 min (simple unlock) A couple weeks ago snapchat gave me a 2 day ban so I stopped using casper. It's still on my phone though so i might go back soon...
Really worth it though for snapchat

HOW ABOUT THIS : GET A FUCKING LIFE OFF THE INTERNET YOU FAT FUCKING CREEPER. HOW'S THAT?

How do you use Casper? Can I use it for android?

yes. not on app store. google it. download the apk from their website. pretty easy but you will get a few snapchat lock outs every so often.

How easy is it to use? Besides the risk of lockouts, what are other problems if any?

Just download "easy screenshot" the app on play store you just press volume down and the power button to screen shot a snap

it's pretty easy. The app is continuosly updated and under development so there are new features every couple of weeks. Also, it wont load/login every so often so you have to just use regular snapchat.

All your snapchats and stories are basically saved for viewing at any time on the app...no time limits. And then you can save to your phone to view any time.

Thanks Sup Forumsro

I think my blaring question is does the person who sent you the Snap see that you saved it? Also if SnapChat will notify the sender that you were banned for saving?

yeah i'd atleast try it out for a bit. Pretty nice.

I've been using snapchat saver off the Android store and it's only locked me out once after 2 weeks

No and no

no they dont. you can even set it to show them that you never opened it.
If someone sends you a snap, it's basically stored on your phone (in the app) until you clear convos or logout of your account. Then you can save the pic to your phone to keep for forever.

There's a lot of customization options on that app that are pretty cool

no one knows you were banned but you

Just run a screen recorder when you open the snaps and then go back and screenshot them through the video

Does this tell them?

Finally a non retard. A-Z screen recorder

Exactly what i use

Triggered much?

stop being a whore on the internet cunt.

HOW ABOUT YOU GO LOSE 300 POUNDS YOU FAT FUCKING CUNT.

Just take screen shots?