What does Sup Forums think of Stefan Molyneux?

What does Sup Forums think of Stefan Molyneux?
anyone seen his videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a pretty cool guy who doesnt afraid of racism

Just another pseudo-intellectual libertard

Not an argument

Relies on confirmation bias to affirm his racist viewpoints.

Do you support me being shot? That's not an argument

old meme is old newfag

>racist
Not an argument. You don't deserve to be on Sup Forums if you unironically use that word. You have no proof of him being an actual racist, so you devalue the meaning of the word to fit your narrative. Fuck you

If you oppose worker's rights, then yes.

No one who wants to come to the future need be left behind.

this this this

He flat out admits he's a racist

White Keegan Michael Key

>implying it isn't ones job to be the first to say "not an argument" In a molyneux thread
Someone of your grand knowledge must at least know this, right?

how so?

A random internet philosopher. Originally claimed to be against the very idea of states, but then sheds tears for Englandistan like a little bitch over the immigration problem. His wife's a cuck and he unironically believes in the institution of making promises to women at churches (marriage), yet lambasts churches for their mysticism and superstitious rituals. All in all, I'd say Molyneux is a wizard of waffle that'll end up being a footnote in history.

No, he doesn't.
Elaborate on what workers rights are

$15 min wage and collective bargaining rights

lol look at his latest video youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw

It's riddled with anecdotal evidence, fear-mongering, and a lack of self-awareness.

...no i didnt...

He's a leader of a cult, unschooling is a form of child abuse.

You think you have any right to demand how much you get paid and use the government to force a business to pay you a certain amount? Those aren't rights, bud. You do not gain rights by undermining the rights of others (business rights)

unschooling?

Explain how this is racist? Fear mongering? There is valid evidence to fear the ideology of Islam. Maybe watch his other videos instead of taking this one as an example.

what is unschooling?

So basically you value the rights of the rich over the poor? You deserve to be shot.

>falling for the cult leader meme
You literally just looked at the far left articles calling him a cult leader instead of watching him or doing your own research. Kill yourself, mindless drone

>I value the lives of the rich more than the poor
>misrepresenting my argument
Kill yourself.

He's complaining about London being riddled with foreigners when he himself is one. The only reason he has a problem with the mayor is that he's brown. The muslim is just a little extra.

Jonathan Stephen Hoyle is a faggot

You think you deserve 15 dollars for a shit job that anyone can do? No, buddy, you fucking don't. You deserve to make as much money as you are worth to the company. Someone in manual labor or a shitty service job at a fast food restaurant does not deserve to make as much money as an EMT because the fast food worker's job is worth LESS.

this

eventually people will have no work as robots take oer, we should just give everyone enough to live a fufilling life

>Implying it's because they're foreign and not because they follow an evil ideology

You are a dip shit.

>the only reason he hates the Muslim mayor is because he's brown
When did Sup Forums become so leftist? Okay bud, we both know this is fucking ridiculous, and the first person to bring up race, you, in an argument is the true racist. Stefan said nothing about him being brown and, once again, you leftists have no actual arguments so you just call people racist without any fucking evidence. I'm getting real fucking sick of you people and your sophistry. Fucking die

Yeah, cause the mayor is beheading and crucifying infidels.

No. You only deserve what you earn. If you think otherwise, you are a dependent parasite with no value and no reason to live.

I think everyone deserve a living wage, especially when a tiny portion of the population owns the vast majority of the wealth.

i liked him til i found out he likes trump

Lol are you retarded?

Just because he doesn't say something flat out doesn't mean there isn't ulterior meaning to his message.

>A tiny portion of people own vast amounts of wealth
You would need to explain, in vast detail, how they get and maintain that wealth or I just don't fucking care.

the idea of earning a living is medieval, who are you earning it from?, everyone deserves a living because the earth belongs to us all

So what you're saying is that you don't have any evidence of him being racist and are just calling him racist because you think he might be. This is exactly what I was saying.

Exploiting the poor. Duh.

>learn 2 Marx, bro

cuck detected

Most Muslims want to establish Sharia law by less messy means, such as infiltrating foreign governments... Just like the fucking Quran tells them to.

Why didn't he say anything about the guy who he's running against? The guy who by the way is Jewish and the son of a wealthy banker.

Also, once again, you leftists make LITERALLY everything about race, even if it was not mentioned or even implied. You do this because you have NO FUCKING ARGUMENTS so you just libel and slander those you disagree with. It won't work with me, I don't give a shit about what you think is offensive.

first meme philosopher

That doesn't make him a good one, just the first meme one.

He's right-wing and for someone pushing the image of being rational, he has a profound lack of understanding of basic politics.

He's just another attention whore riding on the Trump train.

>Feeling this entitled

Every aspect of modern society takes a shitload of work to make happen. You exchange your work with each other through currency. You're literally saying that you deserve other people's work.

you are earning it from the people that are stronger than you physically and mentally. where did you get the idea that you deserves your own things if you cant defend them.

[spoiler] kill yourselves [/spoiler]

Considering he supported pro-gay legislation, he's doing a lousy job of that.

>Implying tons of hard work and risk taking had nothing to do with it.

The guy he was running against doesn't matter because the video was made after he was elected. You can keep trying to defame Stefan, but it won't work. I'll leave you to cry in your hugbox for the time being.

>being this new

OH GOD, THE ESS JAY DUBBLYOOS TRIGGERESD ME, GAMGERGATE, GAMERGAAAATE. REDDIT. /R/FEDORA. I'M A MEN'S RIGHTS ACTIVISIT, M'LADYHYYYY

Stormfront(Trump camp) loves to do that a lot more

>he has a profound lack of understanding of basic politics
why don't you enlighten us mr. liberalfag. i-got-trips

I think he does matter because a large premise of the video was that the mayor got elected because he was Muslim. It couldn't have been because the jewish guy had bad policies or a shit campaign.

No, you have no interest and only care about your fragile perception of Stefan The Hypocrite Molyneux.

Btw, don't forget to vote Trump.

I couldn't care less about stefan, but to say
>he has a profound lack of understanding of basic politics
implies that you must have a much more nuanced and intellectual take on these issues, which I'd very much like to hear

His shows have made me into a better person today

Who is working so that you can have the things you feel you deserve? Are you willing to take a dramatic cut in the comfort of your life to ensure that others don't have to do without?
For all of your supposed moral superiority, what you want is for someone to give you the fruits of someone else's labor because you aren't smart enough/clever enough to make it on your own and I hope you experience gene death because you are a pretentious fuck.

Anarcho-capitalism because a real life system of it would be highly unstable, and would almost certainly eventually have a government. Anarcho-capitalists respond by saying that the original system would be kept in check if there were multiple competing organizations, but historically speaking, almost all anarchies have always turned into government systems, so given what we know about history, it still fails.

Anarcho-capitalism fails, is what I meant to say in the first line.

Examples of true anarchist societies transforming into a government based system?

I think some of his economic and political views are absurd or at least unfeasible given the size of the population of the states but at least he argues things rather than simply talking shit and calling people Nazis.
I do like that he errs largely on the side of the individual and liberty.