God tier shows thread. Also, point out flaws thread

God tier shows thread. Also, point out flaws thread.
[SPOILER]: Rick and Morty has no flaws.

The twins in that show made me physically sick.

Still watching both seasons until season three comes out. Still perfection in the finest form.

The only flaw with Rick and Morty is the fanbase IMO

This.

one of the best comedy shows ever.

I just got into it. What's wrong with the fan base?

Dennis and Dee?

its a cartoon on cartoon network, theres just a bunch of little faggy kids that like it too

*doyle brothers.

Its like every other fanbase. If you dislike the show or pretty much dont constantly sing the highest praises of it at all times, you are an idiot and a failure at life for not enjoying such a masterpiece of televised art.

Obviously not everyone does this, but since Rick is cynic genius it attracts people who like to believe they're smarter than they are and act all smart by doing things like shitting on religion and stuff.

All the pro tips about it

>Rick and Morty
Kys

Underage detected.

yea same here. I hated them at first, but then I started to realize how funny the blonde one actually is

Rick and Morty > King of the Hill. Certain episodes in the last seasons are practically unwatchable.

the fan base is fucking annoying to all hell.

"TINY RICK WOOOO LOLOL XD FUKIN HILARIOUS"

Plus there were soooo many other shows that have a much higher level of out-thereness but even funnier. This show got dry really fast

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ it's the McPoyles

>king of the hill
kys

Bait detected.

>comparing a show with 2 seasons to a show with 13

such as?

I couldn't remember, honestly. I've gotten to the point of skipping the episode every time they show up. I can stand their characters.

dont skip the halloween wedding one.
its like season 7 or 8 or something

>comparing a show which had a few unique episodes but was ultimately forgettable except when ironically mentioned to Rick and Morty

Maureen ponderosa wedding massacre. 9/10 episode. Would desert island.

Honestly I hated Rick and Morty when I first started watching it. Thought it was boring and childish. But I had a coworker show me the film theory episode about it and now I really enjoy it, trying to find the hidden "science" behind it. Even though it's probably not there, I still enjoy it.

It's not really a show, but I like it so far.

idek what that means.
you cant compare a show that has a shit ton of episodes to a show that has like 20.
especially because they said they didnt like the last season of it. whose to say rick and morty isnt gonna go downhill way before they get to season 13? which they will never get to

this guy

The first two seasons of King of the hill aren't as enjoyable as Rick and Morty. The season one and two finales of R & M leads fans to believe that it'll follow a vague episodic format. I'd say it'll get