I'm 100% Mexican

>I'm 100% Mexican
>I got my GED at 17 because my girlfriend got pregnant and I'm not a fucking Nigger and planned on taking care of my kid myself.
>I'm now 26 and have 3 kids and work full time and make more money then most of my friends my age.
>I pay my rent, car, insurance, phone, light, water and gas and food by myself.
>And I hate Niggers more then the leader of the KKK does because they are so useless.
>Niggers steal, kill, rape, and live of the government for housing and food.
>without Niggers America would actually be doing ok.
>I didn't say every other race is better
But seriously at least Mexicans work 24/7, mind their own business, raise their kids.

and also use a fuckload of food stamps

Sup Forums knows that mexicans are better than niggers

Preaching to the choir, Sup Forumsro. We love beaners. They work hard and tacos are awesome.

Niggers and mudslimes are cancer and public enemy 1 and 2

>acting like cholos or whatever the fuck dont do the same shit

fuck outta here taco man

OP here, OK fine bitchface, get rid of both the worthless niggers and the Mexican wannabe niggers, good enough for you?

Hispanic culture is gross though.

I would have no problem with hispanics IF they spoke english in public, all worked legitimate jobs and integrated into the community's they live in.

Until they do those things they are not much better than niggers.

Like nigger culture is any better. At least our women look good and our history is not full of mud

OP here, that's cool you're free to think our culture is dumb, gross, or gay. At least we don't leach off America and complain 24/7 and rape people to spread diseases.

I agree, being Hispanic I hate how a lot of us just work to send money home, try to work off the books as much as possible and never contribute to the US government. We are always trying to pull a fast one but at least we work hard unlike niggers who think they deserve everything handed to them. Most Hispanics are hard workers but the vast majority like to take advantage of the system, so that makes them niggers as well.

Yes. Hispanic/Mexican women are sexy as fuck. And yes they are crazy, but also crazy in bed. Black women look just like the black men bald and muscular

We talkin about niggers or black people in general? I have some extremely chill black bros who aren't niggers, and actually prefer them over white trash.

Not OP, but to me niggers are ignorant people whether black, white, brown or yellow. Niggers come in all colors but the vast majority are black.

You're referring to illegal Mexicans bitchass. I was born here, my father was born here and my kids were born here. We work real jobs and pay taxes, I made so much money in 2015 that I actually owe the IRS $550.
Get it straight.

most black people dont have a lot of natural muscle on them. most of them just work out a lot because they are insecure about. iv seen way more white people with natural muscle than nig nogs. they are eiter reaaly fat, skinny as a fuckin rail, or work out a lot. fuckin coons

depending where you live being a person of color, it's hard to get a legit job. even if you have all your education and papers in order. the white person even if they are trailer trash will always be first choice over a hispanic or black or indian or muslim.
The easiest jobs to get are under the table day jobs... or mcdonalds but get real i'd rather sweat my ass off on a roof than contribute to the gluttony of america

Srsly you made so much you owe just$550. Stop talking you're making us look bad.

The truth.

>Sup Forums knows that mexicans are better than niggers
And Knowing is Half the Battle

Do the math, I have 3 kids which means 3 tax credits, yet I made so much money that even though I get a tax return for each child based on all my earnings and I still owe the IRS. Not sure If you are trying to say I didn't make much or you're just stupid.

Checked, also I hate niggles.

I have had this mindset about niggers for a long time now.

Nigger is a state of mind, not a skin color.

>Mexican wannabe niggers
Ok so 80% of beaners then, you dumb fuck.

>Hairy beaner women
>Attractive
>Shithole country
>Literally all mutts
>Not full of mud
Kill yourself spic.

You dont make any sense faggot, I agreed with you. If it means getting rid of 100% of blacks and 80% Mexican wannabe blacks/thugs, then so be it.

in 100 years latinos will be so bred into America in will be impossible to thrive without them. In 100 years niggers will still be niggers