What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

perros.wordpress.com/2006/05/01/denuncian-zoofilia/#more-146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to go back

back to where, retard?

to mexico

Suarez had a scandal back in Uruguay where he was actually caught biting male prostitutes

Literally

>Murrican intellectuals

context?

Jamaica flag on stand by

they can beat Jamaica 99-0 but still they're already eliminated

l wish they advanced to next round ;-;

Kek

They have 1 good player and he was injured.

Cavani decided to meme it up once again.

Mexico

i think he meant back to the old ways
you know, sacrifice on top of pyramids and offerings to the sun god

so before the Spanish cucked us?

we are not cucks
we are the bulls

>copa no fue arreglada para que Uruguay gane

oviamente

Squad is too reliant on Suarez, based 2010/2011 squad is gone
They're not as good at paying refs like mexico and chili

>based 2010/2011 squad is gone
yea l miss Diego Forlan, Lugano, Perez and Jorge Fucile

they'd beat easily current Colombia

heh

Wey, the cucked ones where the Aztec. Most Mexicans are descendants of the other tribes that joined the Spanish. That's why I don't get the whole "Selección Azteca" meme.

kek pls sauce for the love of Sup Forums. We could have a week of laughs over this

Calla perra mojada

I find it funny the obsession this board has with us
it's just a bad team + Suárez
everybody knows that
and has been like that since forever, we're always a bad team that sometimes manages to outperform and cuck other technically superior teams
that's the garra charrúa for you
of course, when logic prevails, we lose, because that's what should happen when you're the underdog
ya'll just mad that a fistful of spartans from a small country have achieved more than almost anyone else

>a fistful of spartans
*A bunch of table waiters
FTFY

btw, you do understand what is a meme, and the effect that it has considering you are a 3 million people nation looking for jobs elsewhere right?

>muh per cápita achievements
>still not accepting his garra charrúa means the most pure form of murderball

no esta hablando de tu madre

The peruANO is spotted.

no, a fistful of spartans is the most accurate definition
that's why we have 15 copas and you have 1(bought)
that's why the "garra charrúa" is a thing, and the "garra chilena" isn't

>Best guess for this image: woman
wew laddie

>2000+16
>yaoming.jpg
There is some kind of delay in the urGAYan internet connection or what?

>Being proud of cheating
Uruguay right there

I can't read spanish for shit but does that say people pay her to fist them?

Yup

Basically tranny confirming chileans are fags who like being fisted

Thats exactly my face when we got tired of you cheating as a FIFA vassal and put a stop to it. My face right there when we cucked the fuck out of a country which only achievement is a paleolithic cup

Got rekt and nobody, not a single one of your longlife suporters dared to say nothing to us. Did the argies support you? NO. Did Brazil? NO. Did Paraguay? NO. Did Bolivia (that cucked you with a port not so long ago)? NO. Because we own your ass both in futbol and in actual real life. Guess who saved your ass from Argentina anexing your pathetic excuse of a cunt when the plata river thing. Disgusting disgracefull and ungratefull pieces of shit.

It's either that or they rape dogs
perros.wordpress.com/2006/05/01/denuncian-zoofilia/#more-146

>we own your ass in football

never, ever go full retarded my mapuche amigo

>dinogay
>white
TOP JEJ

Chilel on suicide watch

Pic related happens. A country which only achievement is futbol, and that literally lives reading about it, is OK with this and does nothing about it.

Literally, accepts it.

KEKED AF

even tho it's a sports board and you shouldn't be discussing that, that's not true and it's terribad banter
we're better than chilel in every single aspect

Kek you country is no, I know you have not travelled YET (you are going to at some point in your life because you do not live at colonia), but you are bound to be surprised and understand why we own your sorry excuse for a country. You can't even into OCDE. You are 4 million at most and still have people starving. You have no infrastructure. You have no armed forces to protect those imaginary moneyz. 10 guys winning the 90% of your country's money does not mean you are a real country. No roads. Buildings are old as fuck. Get a storm, lose power, phone and internet. Go fuck yourself with your mercer map. Real life here fucker. and in real life, even if you come with an urugayan phd, you'll still waiting tables.

Don't buy memes. Your hdi is as valid as venezuelans in that same scale you posted.

Back to the point. You can't into futbol for shit. It was a conmebal meme, until you faced mexico who legit raped you and what did your nt did? Muh garra charrua. Srsly, just roll over and die already.

btw I'm stating facts for fun, no offence little bro

The best thing about Montevideo is that it's close to Buenos Aires

>mfw it took 20 minutes for this nigger to dowloand and then upload that *.png
kek littlegay

JUST
U
S
T

Not him but he has a point. Murderball was somewhat "accepted" in southamerica because nobody outside believed the stories, but you absolute madmen tried to pull it off at an international tournament against Mexico. It will be hard to regain credibility for your team.

>all this butthurt

ahhhh feels good to be the best country in the Americas
what a delicious thread

>That loling forlan.

yes, Argentina is the best country in the Americas

>En aquella final de Maracaná, Uruguay cometió la mitad de las faltas que cometió Brasil.

>Pero más de medio siglo después, abundan los uruguayos que dentro y fuera de la cancha confunden el coraje con las patadas y creen que la garra charrúa es otro nombre del crimen. En los partidos internacionales, nunca faltan los inflamados locutores y los hinchas rugientes que antes gritaban: métale, métale, y ahora mandan: mátelo, mátelo. Y hasta hay expertos comentaristas que elogian lo que llaman la falta bien hecha, que es el asesinato cometido cuando el árbitro está de espaldas, y la patada de ablande, que es la que se propina cuando el partido recién empieza y el árbitro no se anima a echar a nadie.

>Hemos llegado a creer que no hay nada más uruguayo que jugar al borde de la tarjeta roja. Y si el árbitro la muestra, y quedamos con diez jugadores, ésta es la prueba de que el rival juega con doce: el juez nos ha robado, una vez más, el partido. Y entonces la autocompasión, pobrecito paisito, se nos llena de diminutivos.