>i decide NOT to try and fuck to prove I am different from the rest
>wake up the next morning, she takes me to my car
>i drive home
>she is busy each weekend so rainchecks dates
>2 months go by with us just texting
>i decide to send her flowers
>she is happy and thankful
>still rainchecks dates

what should I do now? i'm thinking about sending her Credrace Chocolates to her job to get another date. any other suggestions?

You should clearly kill yourself

have you tried killing yourself? that usually works

Oh my fucking god... that's my cousin.

Suicide could also help you

no way did you actually do this, OP
you fucked up

Move the fuck on.
She got drunk with you because she trusted you to fuck her that night, and thinks you're gay or uninterested now.
You blew it, and she was horny and has already fucked at least one other guy in the two months you've been texting.
Next time get what you want, then if she doesn't flake after, show her your whiteknightness.

You lost, move on. If a chick invites you to her place after a date, and you accept, you have to fuck her. Those are the terms, and conditions.

bait....but i guess you should go get blacked cause you obviously are a bottom

i neglected to green text this.
i asked her did she want to fuck that night. she said she was glad i didn't take advantage.

>>i decide NOT to try and fuck to prove I am different from the rest

Here's your issue. You succeeded. The rest are guys that she's slept with and remained attracted to. You are different from them.

fuck her then. i wasn't looking for a quick lay. that's how you catch shit like herpes

>quick lay
>two months

Come on, man.

Nope. She's either leading you on to see how hard you'll try versus other guys, or she's already lost interest. If it takes longer than three hours to get even a one word reply you're wasting your time. Pop smoke.

>glad you didn't take advantage
That's a fucking bullshit excuse women use to turn the tables when they regret a fuck. Men do it too but we have no leverage to charge landwhales with rape.

she takes forever to reply. thanks. i'll reconsider sending her credrace candy.

this

The new Hitch movie plot got leaked?

>checked
If she takes forever to reply you aren't that important to her mang. I get better turnaround times from co-workers. If you can't even manage that from a love interest you done fucked up.

Hey I have the same art print! The Gorgonist is so great.

She said that because she was no longer attracted to you and thus is glad she didn't bang someone she's not attracted to (regardless of the only reason her not being attracted is because of the lack of sex). If you two had a great night of sex, then she'd have been ecstatic in the morning.

Sauce on pic?

This.

Post more then

Don't make the same mistake twice.

kek