If you had to chose one of us for your own enjoyment, which one of us would it be? What would you do to her?

If you had to chose one of us for your own enjoyment, which one of us would it be? What would you do to her?
Trips with rating or story gets full set of girl of their choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NSFW_GGIF/comments/4impn6/amateur_photo_collection/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:oy_051efwroJ:www.taringa.net/derse_OO2/mi/qQhmp &cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/NSFW_GGIF/comments/4impn6/amateur_photo_collection/

Right one bend her over and fuck ass hard

OOHHH! You got caught in less than a minute

id rather fug that trash can tbh

He didn't catch anything

Girl in the pink. Spread her legs and make her sopping wet with my tongue, then bend her over. push her face into the bed and cum buckets. Which are you, OP?

right
6/10
cute

right
facial
mess up those glasses

I'd take left, ruin her for any other man. Put it in her pooper and make her clean me off after

Both are monitoring

right one. tough call. she's cute so i'd want to see her face at some point during it, probably right in the pussy then spin her around and fuck her booty then bust on her cute eyes.

I guess I'd have to pick the trash can. There may be at least something of value in there

Damn I would love to bend her over and spank her as I thrust my mushroom tip into her tight little hole and take her to pound town as she screams and has squirting orgasms then I flip her over licking her boobs and nipples while I hump her super sexxily and she moans in ecstacy as I slowly get more intense humping until I'm jackhammering her and she squirts again all over my pelvis her pussy juices as she rubs my buff ass pecs and biceps then I pull out and move over her face and blast the biggest load ever all over her face she licks up some of the cum admiring me as I rise up looking buff and badass

Which one

The one in the maroon shirt with the short hair.

right. i would drop the hammer

Right

and this webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:oy_051efwroJ:www.taringa.net/derse_OO2/mi/qQhmp &cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Why post it here? Kek

What's this?

proving that op is not any one of these girls. Fucking retarded cunts

I choose the one on the right, she looks friendlier. I would suck on one of her nipples while rubbing her cunt to make her wet as can be, then I'm going to eat her out, then I would get her to suck on my dick for a bit while I'm playing with her tits. After I'm done with that I would French kiss her, then I would lay her down and I would fuck her sideways, I would slowly slide it in, making her want more, then I'm going to fuck her that way until I almost bust a nut,. At that point I'm gonna stand her up , kiss her again while I'm feeling her ass, then I would turn her around, still standing up, and fuck her in the ass on the wall, then I'm gonna pull out and keep her against the the wall as I eat her out again, then I would stand up, and fuck her again until I jizz in her pussy