/hoc/

>rags

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2015/04/20/Media/NHL-RSNs.aspx
sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/nhl-television-neilsen-ratings-sportsbusiness-journal-new-york-islanders-rangers-pittsburgh-penguins/
diebytheblade.com/2016/2/16/11016042/buffalo-sabres-overthrow-pittsburgh-penguins-top-nhl-local-tv-ratings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LETS GO RANGERS

>rags

3rd for schaub

>its a Pittsburgh bandwagoners make up statistics episode

what do you see /hoc/?

Guys, I need help. I'm not a hateful person. I believe harboring hate is detrimental to both your physical, mental and emotional health. In manyways I'm a bit of a pacifist; were we to reinstitute the draft tomorrow, I would probably rather go to prison. But good fucking god I hate finns.

I can see him right now. He's sitting by himself with the backlight of his computer the only source of light in his squalid apartment. He's giggling to himself as he takes another swig of low quality vodka, maybe even a sip from his moldy, 2 day old beer that's been sitting on his desk open. He keeps chuckling to himself; he thinks he's hilarious. He thinks people like when he posts pictures of his pathetic nation's new idol. He ":DDDD"s as he sweats, the alcohol metabolizing and seeping out of his pores. He posts Laine, he talks about how Barkov is elite, and he thinks the world loves him. But you know what Pekka? Nobody loves you. This whole board fucking hates you, and the world would be a better place if you killed yourself.

Everytime I see that disgusting flag on this board, I die inside. I fucking hate it, I hate it so much. I just want all finns to know this, and if I had the chance? I'd like to see every single last man, woman and child from that disgusting country gassed.

they aren't chinese, so this is clearly a shop
t. vancouverite

the conn smythe

messier fapping to mcmeme while eating lays chips

Dear hoc,

My rollerblades completely decimate my ankles. A mile trip may end with leaking blood.

Wat do?

You aren't wrong desu
I would chip in for a flight so you can gun down some delusional mongols

are you a bender or what

Lose some weight chubs

Not on skates but on the blades I am I guess.

Buy a pair of real rollerblades. Not cancerous plastic shit.

greetings

Imagine how catastrophic a San Jose vs Tampa Bay SC final would have been ratings wise

theyve definitely gotten worse and worse, dunno what it is. what hoc really needs is more russians to slap them down and some swedes to remind them of there placec on the chain

do three-quarters of a mile

or tape your ankles up like the blade of a stick

They were good, the hockey lookalikes by Bauer. They gave me worse trouble than c asual blades

alright retards here's how good pittsburgh, one of the smallest nhl markets, is at watching the penguins

sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2015/04/20/Media/NHL-RSNs.aspx

sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/nhl-television-neilsen-ratings-sportsbusiness-journal-new-york-islanders-rangers-pittsburgh-penguins/

diebytheblade.com/2016/2/16/11016042/buffalo-sabres-overthrow-pittsburgh-penguins-top-nhl-local-tv-ratings

What kind of rollerblades? The faggy eXtrEmE kind, the even gayer plastic ones with heel stoppers or hockey boots?

I may be retarded but I have no idea what the numbers on this chart mean

so they're worse than every team except buffalo lol

This suggests that the Penguins have like 20 fans who all watch the game in one bar together.

>2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place teams all in the 'fours' rating, while Shittsburgh is over 6.5
>Blues having higher ratings than the Wild and shit

Not even gonna read the sources. I'm sure Pittsburgh is a top 12 in the NHL but let's not completely blow the load in our pants here

i don't think you interpreted these stats correctly, as they don't mean what you think. kinda embarrassing for you, family.

on the top half it means avg rating means the number of people in the "market" that tune into games. the (number) is the change from this year to last

it only includes US teams

basically over 6.5% of the pittsburgh market watches every penguins game which is the highest

you also can't read. they have the highest percentage of people tuning into their games

its per 100 tv's you retard. just because your nigger cities are bigger doesn't mean your city actually likes hockey. sure more tv's might watch your team lose but pittsburgh is a city that actually likes hockey and likes to watch it

continue to get angry and suck my fat dick goodnight

You don't understand what this means or you read a very misleading interpretation of these numbers on a Pens fan board or from your local TV channel. But yeah, the Pens have like 35 regular fans who watch them on the same TV a lot. They're probably all friends.

>Note ratings for Carolina and Nashville were not available

how convenient

>Draisatl is better than Hall

really?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!

Now I want to punch her in the face even more now. Thanks OP.

Bauer Vapor 15s or some shit. I don't remember

>generic comment about flag

what do you think it means? it is the local market viewship for teams what are you arguing?

i think hall is the better player right now, but draisatl has about equal value. he's on a better contract, a center, younger, and looks good already.

hall is really good but has injury concerns, tries to do too much at times, and can be a moody bitch.

I'd like to see the same chart for the 2015 ploffs

>Bauer Vapor 15s
where exactly was the blood coming from?
have you broken them in yet

>generic comment about 0 (zero) cups
>generic comment on how Aztlan has more cup then Canada in the last decade.

Also forgot to add in my first post
>rags

looking for it now. nhl always give it out for the midseason but after that its always hard as shit to find

tfw da monsters won 1 for da land

1. wear socks
2. stop using snapchit
3. work out your legs
4. ????
5. profit

>>>/roller/

...are you wearing socks at all?
how many hours have you spent in them?

My legs are joocier than yours

Of course. I just put them on rather than explain. Still rubs them raw though.
Obviously they've gotten some use, they're from back when it was Nike Bauer

tiny little manlet feet and shit skates
i would dangle on u and embarrass u in front of ur dad fuccboi. turn u inside out, little east coast west coast, toe drag you back to the boys section at old navy

1. buy better socks
2. stop using snapchat
3. work out your leagues
4. buy better non shit skates you fucking idiots
5. ?????
6. stop posting here you're an idiot

Show up with your clownshoes with rollers on them and we'll back and forth

>Nike Bauer
my intuition says that the skate material will harden.
You kinda need to build up a callus again, but sometimes the material in old skates/helmets harden and are really not usable anymore.
Id get new skates and start from like 30 mins then work up

reddit

I need snapchat, I ain't going full hermit like most of you rats. I'm still a semi normie

fuck off dude this is acceptable

if he's asking for questions about this he's a fucking retard and he's never going to try to actually be good. just ignore him

and you see here he's only doing it with the cheapest equipment possible so he can pretend that he plays hockey

reddit

reddit

...reddit

200 dollar rollerblades

hi

>rollerblades

yeah but ill encourage as many people as possible
i dont know how long my beer league will last here

>here
it won't. your sunbelt faggotry will be too obessed with trannies and the like. keep voting for retardation the country will split soon.

reddit

Hello friend

like, why?

What's the voting part about, I don't follow?

I could legit skate circles around your dumbass, I don't think you realize that.

alright dude, cmon

what d o you think of my dinner hoc

i would skate circles around you while you tried to skate circles around him

>Skoal extra
>not paying the extra dime for Cope Wintergreen or based Griz wintergreen

P.S. I quit chewing, give me a youvote for support thanks

>sunbelt
Lmao

>frozen pizza cut in half
>hot sauce just dripped on
>fucking hot dog on s slice of bread
I dont even care what else you make. my opinion has been formed

>not just smoking

gayboii

>f-find me a statistic p-proving it's false even though I'm making c-claims

Lelmao what a fucking glory chasing bandwagon city

stop talking about sports you weird little queer

How good will we be next season?

I probably live farther north than your stupid ass if we GPSed it

we all shitpost but this is a new low

I already posted the stats showing we're not only not bandwagons but we have been the best for 10 years just ignore the retards and report this guy

Pic related

1. Dallas
2. Minnesota
3. St. Louis
4. Chicago
5. Winnipeg
6. Nashville
7. Colorado

reddit

I honest to God had a reddit account like 7 or 8 years ago but they'd always tell me to go back to Sup Forums and that's actually how I found this place lelmao

SAN JOSE IS STILL A TEAM

the stats you posted didn't suggest that.

PUT ME IN COACH!

>ywn be an assblasted shitsburgher insisting he is not a bandwagoner

Feels pretty gud akshully

WHEEL
WHEEL
WHEEL

they showed that the highest percentage of people in one market that watch the local hockey team is the pittsburgh market. whatever I get you're mad goodnight

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.

HAHAHA

I could literally skate circles around you and I live in a sunbelt state

they showed pittsburgh doesn't have that many fans and all 11 of them 'watch' at bars prob

idk what this webm is i think its hockey

Yes.

it is, and its saved

you're not Chinese and you live in Vancouver, don't you?