What should my next weed related purchase be?

What should my next weed related purchase be?

I have a spoon pipe, and a grinder

Probably weed.

Magic flight launch box

I'm between that, a bong, and a onehitter/dugout

Get a fucking bubbler. Its like the best parts of a pipe and a bong put together in one! It is literally the best thing I have rn. Never smoke w/o a bubbler man.

A G.E.D

Jet water pipe.... Best thing EVER!!!!! Swear On Science

The Magic flight launch box Is soo good, I got it a week ago, Its nice because its always ready to be smoked out of

A lawn mower

/thread

Rehab.

My might flight box never really work how I thought it would. Little tips and tricks help out

anyone have some insight on vape pens?

I tried my friend's gpen, thought it was pretty ok aside from the wet grass taste.

wanted to ask incase there are better pens to use

You're too edgy for me... I'm out!

This. It is totally efficient, healthier, and you can use the spent herb in recipes. I will say the wall adapter would be ideal, the batteries don't last

a sublimator

Work on taking slower pulls. Don't use the mouth piece. Box should be warm on your lips until you let off the battery. Hold it in and keep hitting it without exhaling. Shake between hits. Make your weed as finely ground as you can

a dildo, you faggot

vaporizers just seem so damn impractical to me.
too much bullshit involved. the only real reason people have for using them is that its healthier.
if you where so worried about your health you wouldnt be smoking in the first place right? makes no sense. just putting some weed in a bowl and lighting it with a lighter is 10x easier and faster. i owned a vape for like 2 weeks before i gave up on it. got tired of reloading the tiny ass little are where the coils heat up just for 1 or 2 hits.

Lol'd

me too

A lawyer

Magic flight box

Lack of smell is a big plus. It isn't so impractical when you can have a trench last a couple days AND use less weed in the long run. One difference I noticed is that it's a more clean high and I feel like I could hit the vaporizer and go for a jog, but with a bowl I'm not up for moving around much, regardless of the strain

electric dab steamroller

choo choo!

Don't buy shitty cheap vaporizers

if you want a clean high you can use a simple water bong.

What software did you use to make that?

im not one to invest over 50 bucks on something to smoke out of.
5 dollar pipes work just fine.

i paid 120 dollars for that "cheap" vape. 120 is a lot of money to me man.

Smoke the essence my fabled child

>if you where so worried about your health you wouldnt be smoking in the first place right?

dont think like that, it's dumb lol. "I'm eating cake, it might as well be sugar frosted white sugar paste" "I'm watching tv, might as well watch a crappy/long show"

also, your vape sounds like a piece of shit. Try a volcano, then come back

I've smoked on and off for a few years, but I ve never owned my own piece. Thinking of going to pick my first bowl. Is there anything about quality involved in buying one, or are they all really the same? How much should I look to spend, like 15-20? Will smoke/vape shops gyp me or are they the ideal place to buy from?

It's that Google bot thing

There'll come a design soon enough that even those who find modern day vaporizers too impractical, simplified and easily useful for smokers. That extra minute or two just to prepare is worth it considering the amount of burnt plant matter potentially being inhaled into your lungs is being avoided. To each their own, of course.

microsoft paint, ypu faggot

See, they seem the most impractical to me. Sure, they're effective but I don't like having to clean and refill/empty the water. Also, most of the time I don't want to get absolutely stoned, which has been my experience with bongs.

It's all just preference I guess

>over 50
buying the drugs themselves is gonna get you waaaaay over that, spending 0.05% of the money you would spend on drugs to better your drug ingesting experience is worth it

Do some more research next time, be more patient, really know what youre getting. I got my portable vape for $120, it was on sale from $250. Its a weird mechanical/electric hybrid, came with a bud vaping chamber that screws onto a standard battery tube with a digital readout screen. Very worth it, and i waited about 8 months until i found one where the price was dropped enough

I don't think spoon pipes differ that much really.

At my local shop, you can get a passable one for $25, but if you plan on using it regularly maybe bump up to $35 and get something you can be proud of

Just make sure it's long enough and the carb is on the correct side

If you smoke on the daily, a glass bong.

I save so much weed using a bong. literally a ground up .5cm pile in a bowl is enough to do the job for at least 45 mins to and hour.

if you pay for your weed and don't wanna be broke as fuck all the time ground your shit to a powder, get a little glass jar to keep it in (free mini jam jars from coffee shops and shit) and hit that shit at .5cm bowls at a time. I smoke daily and this keeps me high for 10 days on 5/6g

It litterally takes 20+ bowls to make a decent spliff. and if you smoke with tobacco you are a fucking idiot.

also so many people seem to not know how to use a bong which is odd. everyone burns their thumb like a fucking idiot.

Start drawing air through the bong then put your flame on the weed so you don't burn your shit away. You litterally only need enough pull to pull the flame down one you're weed is burning take the lighter away. you don't need to shove that shit right up against your weed.

water pipe

google reverse image search image pattern recognition and extrapolation software

>which has been my experience with bongs
maybe cuz bongs allow for super ridiculously large hits? you dont have to be taking ridiculously large hits though. and its not hard to turn a peice of glass over to dump water out man.

Please brother, i really want to use it

Glass would be a good start, anything above $20 might just be thicker/more aesthetic but if you get one with a size bowl you're comfortable with go for it. They all sell and tend to their customers in those kind of shops, but if you're looking to go the extra mile you should shop online for one of those spoon pieces that is also a bubbler.

>Pic related
The water gets trapped in it in a way that you can smoke a piece like a miniature Bo g and when you're finished just pour the water out and put it away.

Bonus:

bong maintenance:
when you start getting bits of tar stuck inside your non takeapartable bong, use table salt and isopropyl alcohol and shake it up inside your bong, then rinse. refil with cold water and get high.

What's with all fucking kids and these pipes and water floaters and dabs and bowls and all this picky pokey glass phallic bullshit

Doesn't anyone just smoke joints anymore? The way God intended

it keep ME AND My GF high for 10 days*

so a single person for the best part of 2 weeks.

FUCK THAT CHEAP PIECE OF SHIT FLIGHT BOX!!!!!

Buy somthing actually quality like the PAX or the Arizer Solo.

Both amazing both more then worth the money.

The magic flight box fucks wont even honour their "lifetime warranty" just a god damn joke of a weed smoking device.

I guess homosexuality isn't a choice. Cus it looks like God intended for you to be such a massive faggot.

Nice meme, shame your opinion is less than worthless

Idk I think I see a bong and say fuck it let me rip this thing.

That being said, I have a bong and hit it occasionally, but having a kid in the house means carrying a bong to the bathroom to empty and the smell make it less than ideal for me

I'd love to be smoking joints, but it just isn't nessecary. If you have to pay for your weed and you enjoy a daily toke you get at best 3 decent spliffs from 2g or 60 ish bong bowls - which does more than a spliff will + a splif is constanly burning your shit away - bong is pay as you go - no waste. if you're packing with tobacco your dumb.

joints are wasteful

you're*

Thanks fellas, I appreciate it. I currently live in a town that's sort of low in traffic because it's a tourist town that tries to be clean, so when I went off to college in the city, I was flabbergasted at all the people who literally smoked on the daily. Why, my roomate smoked in the dorm living room every day and acted like it was nothing, I can't fathom where these Niggas get this money.

i cant find it, its an online image uploading tool. Search "google image recognition neural network", you'll find the story and might be able to find the program too

steamroller or a bong with alot of percolation

Thanks for the (you). Seems like it was worth the that. "Nice meme" spouted by people who don't understand memes the the genes of our culture. Faggorino. Check em Comrade Stalin.

Underrated post

Get a bubbler if you want a cheap upgrade from a spoon pipe.

Pic related.

A bong will give you even better / less harsh smoke, but they are expensive.

also don't buy that DR greens bong cleaner shit OR any "bong cleaner".

It is all absolute crap!.

you can get nearly 4 times the amount of isopropyl alc + some table salt for the price of a bottle of DR Greens.

isoprop alc + table salt + a shake will have your bong clean in less than a minute

Kek

How do I get connections? I know a few people who partake but I don't think they'd be willing to sell or buy for me.

You should try epson salts. Works better

If you don't have to be covert about smoking then get a bong or bubbler, they are awesome. The magic flight launch box is handy, took me a while to appreciate mine though, don't expect to get ripped with it

You ask them to get you in touch with their dealer, duh

>spoon pipe
Just refer to it as "dry pipe".

>what should my next purchase be
A lighter with a hempwick
weed
eye drops
Cologne
glass cleaner
>you want to keep your shit as clean as possible for as long as possible

Stupid fucking dopers I swear to god.

You scum fucks are the worst.

What's wrong with you user? 3 joints out of 2 grams? The most you'll need for a joint is like .3, that adds up to you're stupid. I'm guessing you've confused joints/spliffs with blunts. Or/ you're smoking lawn trimmings.
I buy my own weed but fucking relax dude it's not that expensive.
Who cares if my joint is constantly burning, I'll be constantly smoking it until it burns down.
I'm dumb because I use a tiny pinch of tobacco to line my weed so it burns well, and evenly and gives a proper throat hit? Whatever man

Smokenado fag

You know it is really a nice change of pace to see such kind and helpful people in a Sup Forums thread, let alone on Sup Forums.

And not one person suggests a scale.

>buy a fuckin scale so your not getting ripped off

newfag

Is a scale inconvenient if you are making a transaction outdoors?

So the cops can find it an I can get charged with intent to distribute?

But I've been here all summer

DOOD LMAO WEED

XD XD XD

GET SO BAKED MAN LIKE WHOA SHITS ALL FUCKING WHOA MAN

SMOKIN

VAPE NATION

Bringing a scale when you are buyin drugs is a little dickish regardless of where, but you can weigh what you buy when you get back home to see if the guy you bought from is good and it will also teach you how to be able to more accurately tell how what different weights of weed look like

Except no one in this thread is dudeweed-ing

dab bitch

Ah so you do so not to test on the spot, but more to see if you want to buy from the guy next time?

>muh strains
>muh smoking utensils
>partaking in such a fucking stupid thing like getting off on THC

grow the fuck up kids

This so much, there is no reason to have a dry pipe over a bubbler.

Yeah, especially since more first time drug deals with a new dealer happen outside you want them to be quick and inconspicuous, the dealer would not be happy to have you hold him up as you pull out your little scale and figure it all out

Yeah, I can think of one. Maintenance.

Anyway, if you go bubbler go sidecar.

>being a faggot and trying to feel superior by trying to troll some stoners on a Japanese image board

Dabs are silly
If you wanna smoke caramel, go for it, roll that shit up, but why'd you need to stretch it all out and put it on a screwdriver and slowly lower it down like some kind of golden faggot decension, looking into your phone camera like you think you're snoop dogg %widened eyes%
Like look at me lower my drugs down into a big glass penis m9 I have 9swagx11u m9

Make Sup Forums Great Again

>believing that the truth = trolling

O K man

Arizer extreme q desktop vape is $150 can use bags or hose an eighth lasts about a week of being constantly stoned

Your opinion that weed is stupid

Dont listen to this man. I have one. They suck.

You will die broken. You are nothing.

Bet your dad beat into you. Probably why you fucking smoke the devil's lettuce, pussy faggot.

Nah man.
- Buy a decent vape mod and a herbal tank.
Because
1: it'll cost probably around the same amount if not less
2: it won't break instantly
3: there will actually be some flavour
4: won't have to buy new chambers for your vape all the time at ten bucks a pop
and ffs a desktop vape? Why? Just why?
They're large, ridiculous, and impractical

I dont see how theyre impractical. If you have a place where you can and want to vape inside theyre perfect. Nearly no smell. Even more efficient than portable ones. Whip for personal use, bags for groups. Plus attatch that whip to a bong and you can do fan assisted rips which get you fuckin blitzed

Buy an oil rig and go to outer space.

Any good cartoons to watch when high?

They're impractical because you can't fit the entire thing in your pocket
They don't have wattage control, only temp, and really apart from a fan and lights it has no feautures
You can't Bluetooth remote operate
You can't TC
you can't fire sub, so you're not really even getting true vapour production
I could continue, but really:
If you have a mod you can get high in the cinema

Go 'head, try and top that