QUIT Telling the world that she is incontinent!!!

QUIT Telling the world that she is incontinent!!!
The 2 videos of Ivy
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtB9cExhQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=t_ztkPqHV3s
about your guys stupid prank pissforequality and Ivy wearing diapers keep popping up everywhere and they are uploaded by your people,Sup Forums, and they need to be removed!!!
I don't know whos doing it or for what reason but people from here are going to great lengths to humiliate and ruin Ivy Hernandez and its going to stop!!!
People keep posting her pictures and videos here and that needs to stop!! The pee video and diaper video need to be deleted before this gets major attention and she and everyone else does NOT want that! No one needs to know about her but you disgusting people won't let it go.
You people are humiliating and cyberbullying her for no reason but just to mess her life up. This is defamation of character. This is beyond degrading and this will end

This place is sickening. You all need to be locked up

She's no An Hero, huh?

She is a hero because she is still keep going after everything she has dealt with.
She should be a hero to all instead of victimized like she is

Lol

Your autism is showing.

Why do you post this everyday, yet it never catches on.

[email protected]

He actually thinks people are acknowledging it and its becoming a trend.

i never even heard of ivy but im gonna make fun of that bitch whenever i see her now

Because I am trying to help her any way Ican. I know I posted this a few times but god damn it I am tired of people ruining her good name. I am related to her and I have to step in. I am looking out for her future

I have to defend her when no one else will. No one in the family wants to so fuck you
You are fucked

The article from fox isnt even in existence. Probably passed by the editors then was deleted afterwards. Amateur troll night written all over it, boring and uncreative work.

Shut up nigger

We filed a complaint and had it removed VERY QUICKLY because we threatened to sue for defamation of character. They used her full name and showed the video. I will be damned if we have to do the same with Sup Forums

I agree that op is a retard trying to disguise being concerned but his really desperately seeking admiration for his special ed. work.

Im all for a good troll, but this is nigger retarded.

I caught on, now. You're insightful, bro.

Maybe he should just drop the routine now since he was exposed. Makes him seem cringey to the max. Embarrassing.

Fuck you faggot. Then you try to troll if youre so fucking good. Why cant I post this shit everyday. Who gives a fuck if you think I have no life and suck at trolling. Fuck off faggot.

You pissed ops pants take a gander

You think I'm joking about all of this?
There is seriously a few people on here that post negative shit, spread rumors, and keep spreading and uploading those damned videos. I am NOT joking here. I want this to stop just as much as you so you don't have to see this anymore.
Mainly so Ivy can move on with her life to better things

The gigs up, you chimped out like a nigger because you cant keep composure. Look at you go here

Again with this shit?! What pointless reason you bringing this retarded shit back for other than b8? I'm triggered now and need to blog about hypersensitive bullshit in my diapers now. God damn you. Where's my hamster?

That was not me. When I post it doesn't go back to page one

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Fuck Ivy, her diapers and her nudes. Beat it cocksucker

OP is a fucking hero. Let's make statues of this white knight. Fuck it, let's make a religion off this dude, where does Sup Forums sign up?!

Can someone post these pictures.

Op, settle down. Who gives a shit if you're trolling skills are atrocious. Just go away and be gay in your own little world.

It's not my fault you faggots cant shut the fuck up. Fuck you for ruining my fun times faggot.

Hey could I get a link to these videos so I can pass them around to my friends. Ya know, for research!

Op is raging.
I smell a rage quit coming.
This is not good op.

Go change her diaper, faggot!

Also, trips.

Alright boys let's make this an ivy thread

Are you a newfag? The more you tell Sup Forums not to do shit the more likely its gonna keep going. Have you seen the shit posted on here? Shiiiiit, aint no one gonna listen to you.

Holy shit. Trip dubs. user called it!

Lol he lost already, I guess the fictional character of ivy got her revenge.

Op cant hold his own, some people were born to troll. Op isnt one of them.

Again this is not me. I am related to ivy actually and I want this whole ordeal to fuckj g stop. Sup Forums is a disgusting place with pedophiles everywhere
God damn it STOP

Hey keep going dude

And you smokes, cmon hurry the fuck up dick lunch.

Alright, I can fap to these. Be back in five minutes

MOAR!

Come back in 3!

Op lost by technical knock out.

But he wuz a gud boi. Op needs a hobby he excels in, not one where people belitte him to shreds.

Will need more pics if 3 minutes. Tits, ass, feet, all that

>profile.php?id=100010376381724
Ivy Hernandez is real and in diapers

More pics of gross slut

Hey did i say smokes or did i say keep bitching now smokes you fuckin dickweed lets go

THIS THREAD HAS GONE TO SHIT LIKE ALWAYS. OP TRIES THIS EVERYDAY, YET CANT GAIN TRACTION FOR HIS RETARDED TROLLING TACTICS.

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Dubs don't lie

I like where this is going

Lol him and his nigger reverse psychology.
Op needs a job. And not the one he gives his daddy before bed. Slurp slurp.

Back from falling everyone! Dubs decides if I do a cum tribute later.

*fapping

do it faggot, send em

Post the FUCKING NUDES OR FUCK OFF

Failed troll op. You make us all look like nigger trolls. Trolling aint your calling. Your made up story of this chick isnt even note worthy. Imagination isnt your strong suit, but being a fucknugget is.

THREAD IS DEAD
DEAD THREAD
OP RAGED

>not sage
Your new is showing