Third round! We seem to have lots of fortune-tellers tonight, so that gets top billing!

Third round! We seem to have lots of fortune-tellers tonight, so that gets top billing!

Fortune-telling, advice, and friendly conversation found here.

>leave a name for a fortune cookie if any of my junior shrine maidens are still around
>now hiring (intern, non-profit, no compensation)

>trips gets a detailed 10 card reading from the Hermetic Tarot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8ysrket7lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will Reimu sleep?

FIRST FOR EUROBEAT
youtube.com/watch?v=p8ysrket7lo

luciano ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Social", "89".
well you're set on the luck front

The Doc is in.
what were you doing with marisa
are you crazy

NO FIRST FOR YOU

So I think maybe from those cards That I know a guy who has a daughter my age and we hit it off?

I don't know, what do you think of that interpretation

What are the job responsibilities to be a part of this anime fortune-telling organization you have going?

wait...the last thread was a little over 50 images until image limit, bit early to jump threads

If it isn't Momiji.

Sure why not.

>The Hierophant
>teacher, belief system, knowledge, conscientious, responsibility

Yeah looks like stability is going to be a nice reward for your responsibility and shrewdness. Keep it up! Mind doing one for me? Its been awhile

Also taking requests

>1) Princess of Pentacles
Princess of the Echoing Hills

>Ill Dignified or Reversed - A person with no sense of humour and full of her own importance. A person who enjoys the power she wields over those below her. Depending upon the surrounding cards there may be some unwelcome news concerning monetary matters.

>scribble scribble
Depending on the cards there may be some unwelcome news about Reimu's sleep.

>2) King of Wands
Prince of the Chariot of Fire

>Upright - A charming, responsible, loyal, entertaining, witty, honest, conscientious and generous person. A lover of the home and family life. A very passionate and virile man who is good at moral support and encouragement. When pushed or provoked he acts without hesitation, but can sometimes find this hard as he can often see both sides of an argument.

Tarot says: "Eh, maybe."

Sure thing, ask away!

And thank god, after being broke for a week because of getting my new bike, I really need to save up, so that's very reassuring

Yes, that sounds about right. And he has a very strong moral code and a love for the law. Probably a cop or a lawyer or something, but maybe not. If you don't know somebody like that, it's someone new.

That's how I'd interpret you getting that particular King.

All you really have to do is show up semi-regularly and hand out Omikuji for me in case Chief ever gets too busy for us~

Bell's got sweeping and he seems like he's not giving that job up to anybody, so there's not much else. Maybe you could serve refreshments.

Whoops. Oh well.

Let's see. I would like to know more about my future romantic life

Also to the user from prev thread, do you want a relationship spread about a specific person or just know more about your romantic life in general?

-Tarot user

Yes, hi. I figure I might as well stop by these threads and say hello now and again. As with any good youkai I'm pretty friendly despite the rumors of eating children.

...ohgod

>collapses back
Whew! That was intense!

I want to know about someome, but we are not in a relationship. Do you need her name or sth? I really apreciate this

Well there is a regular in my store who allways comes through my checkout whi has a Qt daughter, but I don't know what he does for a living, other than that I'm drawing a blank

~ Saori Mobile

Not looking good, TA.
The High Priest - Reversed
There will be a lack of unity, and mistrust. There could be a division coming soon.

Now excuse me for a moment while I try to find my other copy and controller. I wanna do sick doriftos in GT3, and my disc is scratched to all hell!

Rolling for those trips

The rumors of tengu hunting humans for sport are highly exaggerated, we mostly just chase down misbehaving mages and hardly ever eat them.

I will put on some tea and see what I can do about finding some meat for dinner...

>giggles

Don't forget the rest of the reading, either. You might not know the right girl yet, or it could be that girl. Get to know her better if you like, though. It can't hurt anything, for sure.

No I don't need a name or anything like that. I am getting to work on yours now. But try and be patient, these more complex ones can take awhile

Bummer, that's OK. I will make my own fate!

...Thank god.

What do you do with bad witches? *winks*

Don't worry, I'll wait as much as it's needed. How are you doing the reading tho, I'm kinda interested. I've always wanted to learn how

Well, whats kinda scary, is my ex fit the one card perfectly, her Dad is an Ex-USN pilot

I'm thinking to much, i need to go to bed. Night everyone, thanks for keeping my mind off the situation, i never thought I'd be smiling again so soon

~ Saori

night saori

When will my life unfuck itself?

- user

Wonderful! Welcome aboard!

>thumbs ups and then turns away
(Hunting? I'll never worry about complete proteins again!)

>fist pumps

Goodnight! Always nice to get a smile out of someone before they leave~

Your reading is done, but to be honest I have never seen so much negativity in one persons reading before especially coming from just your side. Now that doesn't mean you need to fret, these are just cards after all and they are more like "guidelines" than things set in stone.

>Relationship Situation: The Tower
>sudden shock, destruction, questioning beliefs, chaos

This card is defiantly not a good sign (although its not always bad either) looks like things are going to get shaken up between you to for better or for worse

>Your Conscious Level: Three of Swords - reversed
>recovery, reconciliation, ignoring pain

Looks like you are hurting inside or are recently in recovery. I would advise you move on and learn fro whatever may be causing this as dwelling in such an unpleasant place for to long is not healthy

>On the Level of their Conscious Mind: Three of Pentacles
>assistance, contribution, mentors, planning, teamwork, employment

Whomever you are thinking about seems to be in a Mich more cooperative mood

>Your Emotional Level: Ace of Cups - reversed
>blocked feelings, numbness, guarded heart, insincere emotions, ignoring intuition

Again with the pain, trust me user, don't stay here. You need to grow and move on.

>On the level of their Emotions: Nine of Pentacles
>earned rewards, fruits of labour, luxury, self-sufficiency, discipline

Tough to say what this could mean without any context. I will leave it up to you.

>Your Behavior or Attitude: Nine of Swords
>worry, anxiety, insomnia, repressed thoughts

Damn dude. If I could give you a hug I would.

>Their Outside Behavior or Attitude: Six of Pentacles
>financial flow, charity, assistance, giving back, generosity

Looks like thus person is willing to give and help others out. Maybe its you that needs the help right now. Again more context is needed to be more accurate.

All in all I would say maybe its time to work on yourself instead of looking for someone else. But don't be afraid to ask for help from those around you when you need it!

-Tarot user

Whats your favorite card?

That's all up to how hard you are willing to work to unfuck it user. Life doesn't get better because of magic or fortunes, you gotta put in the work. But I will draw a card for you anyway.

>Knight of Swords - reversed
>speaking without thinking, fighting for the wrong thing, retreat from argument, vengeful words

I didn't have much to go on so I will leave specific interpretation to you

Death. Its a card about moving on and doing what you can, accepting what you can't change, and new beginnings.

Hehe~ Thanks for answering! Good taste.

Marisa's surprisingly passive.

I want to fuck around with girls but I'm unsocial as fuck and have no friends to go out with. How will everything turn out as I'm still only 1st year at uni

I've fallen for someone and it's mutual but we won't be able to meet until after 4 years probably. I know it's not going to work out and we aren't doing long distance or anything, but I wonder what will happen as we just talk a lot and mess around

I'm quite the little kitty on a leash, Tamed by a mistress~

And Alice is washing her hands in my .

Thanks yo

Pussy is pussy dude. At the end of the day its just sexual satisfaction. There is much more to life than that and relationships that are far more meaningful.

>blushes
Th-that's not true of me, at least... so what has Alice done to you?

I guess I just want to go out in general as I've never really done it. I don't go out drinking or anything

Rolling for Devils trips

no devil trips for you

Re roll

Arg

Omfg dude, so fucking accurate. I dumped my ex a year ago, I really regret that and I'm trying to move on, but I really can't. This new girl I met is really cool, we are always giving each other a lil help or tip. She's an aries, I've been reading about that and it says our relationship would be a good one if we could listen to eachother, that we can have great plans if we do. It makes sense in my head, all of your reading.
She's older than me, maybe that's refering to the tutoring part and stuff. The other day she went out and I was really worried bout her, I couldn't sleep that much on that night, I didn't told her to take care of herself, and the only thing I could think of was that she has told me that the last time she got drunk, she woke up at the hospital. It all makes sense, kinda. What do you think?

Sean J
Im interested assumed u guys r bogus without researching

Than do it dude. Next week you could be dead or crippled. You don't want to live your life only to get to the end and regret not doing something. Get out there and live while you still can!

I do what I can my man. But for serious, just go for it. If you are always afraid of getting hurt again you will never truly move on, just don't not do something and wish you had. Take a chance on this girl user. Its time for you to grow and move on

Ur a faggot fake huh?

She told me she's probably taking a trip to korea, maybe that's her fuits of labour?

Will do, that reading was all I need. Thanks, I really, really appreciate it

Take what you like and leave what you don't. At the end of the day I'm just some user at the other end of some screen drawing cardboard cards with arbitrary meanings and telling you what I think about them. Its up to you if you wanna believe

Could be user

The kohai all seem to have retired for the night.
(Bless their little hearts, it's bedtime for them.)

But I'll draw a card for you.

>1) Nine of Swords - Reversed

Lord of Despair and Cruelty

Jeeeeeez that's dark.

>Ill Dignified or Reversed - Distrust and suspicion, despair, misery and malice. Total isolation away from comfort and help. Institutionalisation, suicide, imprisonment and isolation.

It's worth mentioning that all of these can be avoided. Look out and don't isolate yourself from others. Don't let suspicions get the better of you-- most people aren't out to hurt you, they're just fumbling through it like you and sometimes they might not know the right thing to do.

I knew it
Dont take me personally this is how I bump and entertain self while waiting for op to deliver

Wait what am I delivering on? Did you get trips?

No u delivered here my bad
Interesting. Pretty accurate. Except for the institutionalization. I dont know, but u have provoked some thought from me. How do the cards "read" me all the way over here?

No prob dude

I will draw a card for you dude

>King of Pentacles
>wealthy, successful, practical, materialistic, stubborn, conservative, boss, loving father

Usually royalty represents you or someone in your life. I would say its you being shrewd and not wanting to necessary invest the time into a relationship you feel isn't going no where. I would recommend that if you truly do care for this person use what ever time you have left together to enjoy one another. Who knows, maybe one day your paths may cross again.

While I wait, and before I go to bed, I'd like to share with you all a song I wrote about a friend of mine.

He's a horny little bastard and he knows it, but he's also a barrel of laughs to be around, so just know that this song is written only with the best of intentions~

>Tune: Tim Finnegan's Wake (old Irish ballad)
>Flan Scarlet's Wake by Reimu Hakurei

Flaaaaaan Scarlet lived on Aneki Street
A boy of the Navy mighty odd
he had a tongue both gross and sweet
An' for sexual consent he cared a hod

But ya see he had sort of a molestin' way
With a love of the dick poor Flan was born
An' to carry him off to work each day
He'd have a new victim every morn~

Whack fol the dah will ya dance to yer partner
Around the flure yer asses splat
Wasn't it the truth I told you?
Lotsa fun at Alice's chat!

One morning Flan was rather full
His butt felt heavy which made him shake
He fell off his ship and he broke his skull
And they carried him home his corpse to wake

Well they rolled him up in a nice clean sheet
And they laid him out upon the bed
With a basket of doujins at his feet
And a barrel of sex lube at his head ~

Tarot user here. When I do it I just think about whomever I am doing the reading for and focus on their question or situation. Whatever else happens....well...happens

Thats some good advice thanks bro. I tend to be over suspicious and maybe its limiting me

Well his friends assembled at the wake
And Mrs. Margatroid called for lunch
Well first they brought in tay and cake
Then pipes, some weed and brandy punch

Then the widow Reimu began to cry
"Such a lovely corpse, did you ever see,
Ara ara, Flan, why did you die?"
"Will ye hould your gob?" said Kermit McGee ~

Well old Hornblower took up the job
"Reimu" says he "you're wrong, ya whore"
Well Reimu gave him a belt in the gob
And left him sprawling on the floor

Well civil war did then engage
T'was woman to woman and man to man
Internet drama was all the rage
And a row and a ruction soon began

Well Daggy my boy he raised his head
When a bottle of lube flew at the man
He ducked, and landing on the bed
The lube then scattered over Flan~

Bedad he revives, see how he rises....
...Flan he's risin' from the bed...

...Sayin "DON'T HAVE AN ORGY WITHOUT ME LADS, tunderin' jaysus d'ya think I'm dead?!"

I'm....confused now

Anyway I'm off for a smoke, see you guys in a bit!

-tarot user

All I'm doing is showing you the cards and giving my interpretation. If you want an explanation of how the magic works, it's because I'm the one asking the question.

Whatever cards I draw are the answer, and if you believe in this stuff I guess that means some external force alters probability and makes me draw them.

That's what divination is, taking something that can have a random result and using it to answer questions. But of course, take it with a grain of salt, or as much as you wanna put on it.

As much as the Bonneville Flats!

Controller seems to be working. Most the GT4 cars look like shit, I miss 3 already.

>giggles
Are you playing through it again or is this your first time?

Don't worry, all the people are just mutual friends of ours (I guess?) but I thought I did a good job on it.

The original song did most of the work though. It's one of my favorites and I hope to the gods someone's willing to sing it drunk at my funeral. Otherwise, how will I know who my best friend is?

First time. I played a shit ton of endurance races back on 3. Had my little Miata win the first one and got an ass kicking Corvette from it. Wanted to go back and maybe learn to play it even better, but alas, discs. I've only done one race on 4, and never touched it after.

Ooh, I see~ I was gonna ask if you choose to save Cousin Roman or not.

I'm back! Any requests?

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T BOWL WITH HIM!

Seeing how super dead it is, I think I'm gonna... go to sleep.

What...are you two talking about? Gran Turismo! Not Grand Theft Auto! GT! Not GTA!

Waah! I'm sleepy! And you said GT4 which looks a whole lot like..

Don't yell at me! ;~;

K nite

If she's out I am hitting the hay.
Later thread!

You can't bowl with roman in Grand turismo?

I love that picture~

*Marisa
(too tired to add picture)

I can tell who you are no matter what.

Goodnight~