When does Sup Forums shower?

When does Sup Forums shower?

Are you a morning fag or a night fag

Morning fag masterrace here. Dont understand how people can wake up and not clean all the sleep junk off them.

both you smelly fat fuck

>sleep junk
wash your sheets once a week you nasty fuck

evening
Don't want to wake up mybrother, when I take a shower at 5:30 in the morning.

Once a week

Morning, sometimes both. Depends when your sister is in the mood for it. Which is just about every night

No matter how clean your sheets are, you're still going to sweat and shed skin in your sleep

That's what bed bugs are for

Nigger why would you shower twice a day, thats just a waste.
Everyones got sleep junk man, morning breathe, crusty eyes, fucked up hair and that weird smell of being in a room for 9 hours only breathing. You know exactly what im talking about.

nope, dont sweat, not a fat fuck. and you shed skin in your clothes throughout the day

Same, I shower about twice a week. More often in Summer though when it's hot.
Also, I sometimes shower when I get sweaty out of bed.

Showering before bed is incredibly comfy. Showering in the morning is only for when you have to go out into the world that day. I almost never shower in the morning.

but why

Neither, I shower 1-2 times a day, but I do it based on where I'm going. If I have a lunch date I shower early, if I'm working Nights, I shower late afternoon before my shift. I feel this way I'm always going to be clean and smell good for when I'm actually out of the house

I bath once a year
Only witches and heretics wash themselves more

Everyone sweats in their sleep. I'm not talking about waking up in a sweat puddle. And yeah, we shed skin in our clothes, and we take care of that by washing our clothes after we wear them

Every weekend whether I need it or not. Must look nice for the ladies :p

After waking up
Before going to work/public
After going to work/public
Before going to sleep

Poleaboo?

Before bed. I don't have "Sleep Junk" in the morning because I wash my fucking sheets, you shitstain

What ladies venture down to your basement lair, faggot?

Im a nightfag
I go to the gym at night so ill dank up my bed if i shower in the morning.

Night, cuz I do active shit during the day and sweat and dont wanna sleep when Im nasty like that, also I can sleep better when I feel clean

Night, because I can't bring myself to wake up early enough to shower. Every little bit of extra sleep I can get, I take

Fucking fithy animal

After every bowel movement. I've become so large that I'm not physically able to wipe my ass anymore. If I want to get the shit smear off my asshole, I have to climb into the tub and squirt my puckering brown eye with a jet of nice warm water.

Make Sup Forums Great Again..

Shower both times so I'm not fucking greasy in the morning and not filling my bed with dirt and shit when I sleep like a clean human being you fucking pigs

Why spend the water if it's not necessary?

I'm ashamed to admit to this as well. For the past couple of months I've been doing it. Before that, I used to shower every other day

I always take a shower twice in one day in the morning and at night
Fucking filthy ass faggots

>not realizing how damaging that is for your hair
>not realizing how much water you waste

Morning. Every 2nd day. It's better for the skin (My skin tends to get dry)

If you'd ever done manual labor you'd know that it's better to shower at night, AFTER work.

Whenever I have free time. I don't always shower daily. Believe it or not, the smell comes from what you're eating. My diet's good enough where I don't smell like anything even when I sweat, usually.

Try colder water. The hot one strips the skin of oils.

This. When I was getting sweaty out in the fields, I showered after work. Now I work in a cushy lab, I shower in the morning.

I get covered in steel oil and rust.
I shower morning and night

My hair is so long and beautiful
I can't understand those bitches that
Do not wet them hair because they don't wanna damaged it about the water I say fuck it

If you'd ever done your homework you wouldn't be in a labour job
see this nigga got things straight

People like you are the reason California is all fucked up with water rationing.

Cold water might literally kill me. Maybe in summer

4 times a week. I've asked my brutally honest friends If i stink constantly. They've always said I smelled like nothing.

Honestly, If you just keep your clothes clean and wash yourself properly, you shouldn't need to wash every single day.

Both (Live in a tropical climate)
Master Race
Agreed
>Less than once a day => Smelly Faggot

Morning at 7 and evening sometimes night everyday.
>tfw still smelly

Start with hot water, turn your tap off (saves money that way), lather up/shampoo all that shit, then rinse with cold water

works for me, plus my water bills are like nothing since the water's only running for like 60 seconds tops while I'm showering

Technically you probably only need to wash every other day, but showering feels good so unless you're living in abject poverty why wouldn't you shower every day

Ones who will fit in my special box

California is fucked up just because
It is cyclic and they wasn't prepared
For that trust me farmers and the industry waste more water that all my fucking showers in my entire life stupid cuck

Bidet you nasty fuck

>cuck

Kill yourself

i take 30 minute hot showers everyday and never worry about my water bill. you are closer to abject poverty than anyone itt.

you're literally, LITERALLY raping Mother Earth, you shitlord

Bofum

Morning and night

Before work and after the gym

she likes it hot and long.

I feel like some people don't need to do it that much. It depends on each persons body. Try once every other day.

I rinse off the main areas at night and shower properly after gym again in the morning

Morning, night and in the afternoon post gym.

Are you a guy or grill?

Where did you get that picture from OP?
Were you googling naked pen showering like a fucking faggot?
How hard did your dick get?

Thats not good for your skin user.

As if anyone on this stinking board looks like OPs picture

>wash your sheets once a week you nasty fuck

what about the dried spooge?

I'm a morningfag by nature. I like washing my face, getting a nice shave and making my breath nice and minty before the day starts.
BUT I'm also a heavy sleeper who takes forever to wake up so I do all that shit before bed and just slick my hair back in the morning.

California is all fucked up because it's got too many fucking people and our cucked politicians won't kill that fucking fish.

i do :^)

It's called being a mechanic/hard worker dumbfuck. We are the night shower master race because we work our asses off for a living, get fucking dirty in the process, and then shower at night after a hard days work.

Post a pic of self, really need a good laugh right now

Nothing to be ashamed for

30 minutes is like my minimum cause i lay in the bath and let the shower fall onto me
>hot rain

I take a shower every morning since i was 12 (im 21 now).
Sometimes in summer i take one at the morning or afternoon, and one at night, to sleep cool.

I bet you faggots also completely flush the toilet even if it's just a little pee