Anybody know how to bypass pattern lock on a Samsung s6 edge, found it at a girls sorority party. I think it has nudes...

anybody know how to bypass pattern lock on a Samsung s6 edge, found it at a girls sorority party. I think it has nudes, will post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QQ0ebVrLQw
youtube.com/watch?v=w_dZ3QWBCCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

No

maybe

show me breh

Lasagna

why?

obviously not looking for a factory reset, it will erase all the photos and vids

multi layered

Inb4 you are a nigger and you niggered it from her hands

>Take out SD card
win? unless there's photos on the phone itself.

Anyway, grills unlock their phones a lot. This means there will be a grease trail on the screen. When you see it, try it in both directions. Works most of the time. You better post the nudes tho

Nigger

Install new recovery, make backup of all data just in case, use new recovery to mount /sdcard/ folder to drive on computer,

this

yep, unless you went full retard and tried a bunch of things

can't see any grease trails

ofc im posting the shits thats in here, im not a fag

the phone is shattered AF but working fine, its some sorority girls phone bruh, ofc she has a buncha selfies andwho knows what else kinda photos on the phone

S6 has no SD card

Why don't you just take out the fucking SD Card and put it into your own phone and hook it up to your computer and go through all the files that way?

Just try till it says use pin. Its either her birth year or graduation year. Bitches are simple like that. If she has a kid its probably that too maybe. Since its an s6 you cant take the non existing sd card out. You might be able to pull them off via usb but i dont know if the s6 has security measures so that the usb wont work unless the screen is unlocked atleast once while plugged in to your pc.

then its a piece of shit phone

yeah, tried plugging it in via usb, laptop not detecting it

wouldn't the phone get wiped during the recovery install? bootloader's probably locked.

It really is, pissed everyone off when they did that. You cannot open the back either.

Yes OP try the USB. That is your best chance we cracking it.

And its a fuckin glass back too. My girl has one i fuckin hate it.

here is the cell, and the fucking lock pattern

>CM Security
does she have down syndrome OP? I don't want those nudes

>Women

Did you try the pin? If all else fails you could social engineer her into giving you her email and pass, cause that's whats its gonna want when you run out of unlock attempts. Could take a few weeks but its an option if you want them nudes that bad.

Straight up plug it in. If it's set up right you can just pull files right off.

sorority girl + drunk = shattered phone... this shits made out of glass

not OP, just someone who (at least used to) know his way around recovery mode.

this

That's edgy

just plug it to your pc you retard

If you make a backup of it and then reset you can plug it in and pull the back up off and with samsung recovery software on your pc you can pull the pics out of the back up.

have you tried turning it off and on

It can't be this easy

tried these

plug it into your computer's usb port moron

return it. act alpha. get laid for real. hahhaa who am i kidding

unless usb debugging is off

I did, my shits not detecting

Sage detected

nice try FBI

What he said and just click to import all pics on your computer

www.hackersonlineclub.com/how-to-bypass-lock-screen-of-smartphone/

Are you retarded? The bootloader is obviously not locked

connect phone

open up command prompt

type:
wmic logicaldisk get deviceid, volumename, description

and submit it

Does the readout show the phone at all?

kek

Grease trail? Kek. Sums up Sup Forums pretty well.

This makes me glad I have lookout on my phone. When it falls to 15% the locstion auto turns on and records the location. I could get a print out and take it to the police station. Now whether or not they do anything about it is questionable.

tried a different usb, this happened

go get the drivers nigger

you need to download smart switch

The phone doesnt have sync turned on. Thats why

Install the proper drivers manually

Try looking at it from different angles and under different light conditions, eg in the shade, with the sun reflecting off it.

download the drivers, but my s5 will not let me access the content while locked. /\

How retarded can someone be to drop their phone so many times so it ends like that

do you know the girl's name?

Needs to be unlocked in order to view files

Look at the finger grease pattern on the screen fucktard,
then try what comes to mind

downloading the drivers, hold up

there's a way to reset it with ADB debugging mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QQ0ebVrLQw

he probably smudged it all up already

Give it back Jamal. Did the phone break while you were wrestling it away from the girl? Did you also raped and kill her?

Is that one of those rare catchickenflowerbutterfly? I've seen them on facebook

Turn off
Press volume down power or up power
Scroll to reset/format
Profit

youtube.com/watch?v=w_dZ3QWBCCk

He wants the pictures in it

Sell it for parts on beebay
Use profits to get premium access to nudy site.

Post webrip

Get good faggit

Try putting the micro SD card into an adaptor and put it into your computer. Have you even tried that, OP?

I was in the same situation and could not get the pictures of without the help of a program. And she most likely has debugging mode off.

Wipe data and install diskdigger, i used it many time to recovers customer's pics

>start from bottom left
>go up all the way
>go right once
>down all the way
>right once
>up all the way

if not that try common letters.
maybe a "z"

it won't do a factory reset without entering the code, its fixed now the old bug, some will take your photo and upload it to their email every time lock code is entered wrong

OP here, still waiting while Android kies downloads...

this

or maybe a \ _ / making an X with underscore

buimping

ops photo and location is in her inbox right now I bet
>You're likely caught faggot
her bro's are gonna ass blast you

Honestly I have no idea if it's even possible but a sorority girl obviously wouldn't know how

This is so nice, OP is trying so hard to crack it open only to see some dick pics she received and forgot to delete

Im doing it boys, im doing it, waiting on the fucking drivers

Either she dropped it very hard a bunch of times or that screen is shit, I've dropped my wiko a shit ton of times and it's still as new

I forgot about that
did you take the sim card out?

For sure depuration option isn't enabled, so it's hard to get access. You can JTag it and gain access. External Hardware Required

Yes, all I got was a golder called DCIM.

It just had about 3000 pics of her in little to no clothing, and a couple hundred vids of her and her girlfriend.

Deleted them because I thought she was a trap.

Then that's all you'll get, she's not smart enough to hide pics, factory reset and enjoy your new phone

comp isnt downloading the fuckign drivers... got this shit.. what do

You dun fucked up.

683574905 here again.

There is a way during boot but you've to access to bootloader.

Btw, consider that wile the phone is on it can be located via GPS, take you pics, active remote wipe...

lol sim.....