Creepshot update, I meant to post at 10am but got distracted

Creepshot update, I meant to post at 10am but got distracted.

She was super tired last night, we will probably watch it tonight, I am having doubts she will reciprocate though.

fahg

KYS

Creep live @. Getthelube.com

OP mah man. Been waiting for you.

Why are you having doubts mate?

Hey!

Overthinking all the little things like normal, we did go for a walk yesterday and it was nice to chat but I just don't know - no experience doing this so it's all new to me.

If she doesn't get a job she will be going home within a month, was talking about that a lot and other problems she was having - so I'm feeling more like someone for her to talk about her problems with, instead of anything else.

Quick update?
Didn't see original thread

Fair enough Sup Forumsro. Don't force it if the mood isn't there. You don't want to be a dick just after sex if she's upset about something. But if the mood is right - you two are snuggled up in bed watching the film & a little bit tipsy off the wine, then start by holding her hand or something.

Foreign girl staying with me temporarily and wanted advice on making a move, I'm worried she just sees me as a friend even though we spend a lot of time together - I think because she knows I am shy and spend all the time in my room, she wants to help me come out of my shell. We watch movies together in the evenings sometimes though so that is potentially an opener for me, I just don't know anything about dating or making moves. But I take creepshots of her and fap on the daily.

Ye sounds good, if the snuggle/hug/hand holding happens then that'll be a huge step and I'll definitely know there's something there between us.

yh exactly. the first step is always the scariest, but after you get some confirmation or rejection, you'll know exactly where she stands. go for a little hand holding my man preceded by light physical contact at first (friendly push, touch her leg briefly etc). just don't do it if she seems like she's had a really bad day.

Force it even if the mood isn't there faggot!

OC here

Very nice

foreign girl sleeping over and doing nude yoga

yearite, youre full of shit

Yeah she did seem to have a bad day yesterday, still a bit of playful pushing and laughing during the walk which was good though, she's very smiley when we talk/joke around.

Choo choo

Looks good, she is someone you know?

>not reading the file name
Ok

basically, OP is a very nice, self-effacing young man with a nice young lady staying over at his. Trying to help him overcome his confidence issues so he can tap that ass.

ok I'm going to need more information about where she and you are from.
Because depending on where the she's from she is going to be a slut like the New Zealand girls or a prude like the germans

>she's very smiley when we talk/joke around.
That's a good sign mate. Wait for a moment when you guys are joking around like that and make that first small step.

She is Spanish, I am English - I don't think she's either, somewhere in the middle, very kind and caring - maybe too much so, she has said herself.

post some pics from her!

Epic win right there fag, proud of you user.

try and drop by 10am again tomorrow & let us know how it goes, if you can. good luck OP