Ask a guy who has had sex with over 150 women and is presently fucking a cute 19 year old amything. I'm 28

Ask a guy who has had sex with over 150 women and is presently fucking a cute 19 year old amything. I'm 28.

Pic not related

what void in your life are you trying to fill

how many women have you had sex with and what age are you?

How many shekels have you used on roofies?

Why is OP still a virgin ?

Do you have herpes?

>cute 19 year old

how big would you say your ego is?

can you go fuck yourself?

Are they one night stands? Where do you find them mostly?

I personally know somebody around that age who has 400+confirmed kills
>mfw only have 6 in comparison
Feelsbadman

Is the struggle to prove that you are not gay overwhelming considering you are clearly a faggot?

i mostly find them walking the streets

no thanks

not that big really

all clean here m8

lol wuat

i said that in my OP

no void at all i just love fucking girls who want to fuck me

Not me. But I enjoyed your answers

>i mostly find them walking the streets
Confirmed OP is a virgin

Any tips for picking up hot grills?

dont because you can burn yourself like that
i alwasys get my dad before i do anything like that

Or he could just live in the downtown core of a city on a weekend like i do...

Edit: i meant walk away

Zero

No, but I got chlamydia once. Got a drink and it went away in 48 hours

I'm actually pretty well reserved but I carry myself well. I'm more of an opportunistic kind of guy

Majority are one night stands. I met most of them from friends and friends of friends. Coworkers and their friends. And a big factor was that I moved around a lot. In Europe and the states

I'm not attracted to men. Just not my forte.Once again. That wasn't OP
My biggest recommendation is to go where they are. Dreaming about hot girls in your moms basement won't do anything.

>downtown core
>like i do...

What is wrong with you people

OP here
you see, this is why they need to bring back poster IDs
so this shit stops happening

Can you smell women when they're attracted to you, but not yet in bed with you? I'm not talking about non-verbals, just smell. You know, that kind of dark sultry smell.

The easiest tip I could give is just been in good shape. You don't even have to be in ripped beast mode shape. I felt it does more harm than good to be ripped like that.

Also, I personally enjoy meeting new women. The interactions etc. Telling the same stories over and over and over gets really old though

I'm a funny guy considering my stature. Muscular people normally aren't funny, but I can get them to laugh a bit and smile back at me so essentially the only way I can fuck it up is if I really do something stupid.

Also, if there are multiple guys. Most will act like virgins and act different, crowd, or try to impress the girl. Most of the time women just want to relax. If the girl is an attention whore. Then that's how you get stds

Ugh, real OP here. I'm on here spinning yarns to other virgins to make myself feel better, i don't meet women to fuck and I masturbate to cartoons constantly.

You aren't OP. But your point is correct

>pic is related
op is cuckinator

I think of it more of like.... heat. I can normally tell from the energy I get when they look at me. Those eyes tell everything

JESUS CHRIST YOU AREN'T OP YOU FUCKASS!!
fuck this thread OP out

Why would Jesus be OP? I'm OP