I'm Felicia Day AMA

I'm Felicia Day AMA

I'm Felix A. Dave AMA

What's your snapchat?

thisfeliciaday

what type of pussy is your favourite pussy?

Why are you helping people ruin MST3k?

can i see ur boobs rn plz

Dear Felix A. Dave,

Are you a cuck?

lying cat from Saga is best pussy

How does it feel to have a horde of tumblr fanatics telling you you're too beautiful to describe yet you know that a human's face should not be structured like that

Wait until you see it.
I'm writing a few episodes too so if you're a fan of the comedy that's in The Guild then I think you'll like it.

Will you ever return to supernatural? We know death never holds anyone back.

Who the fuck is Felecia Day

What, she died? Haven't touched that show since season 8 when it became apparent that it had just been a cash cow for 3 seasons.

I'm not going to see it you stupid cunt.
It literally doesn't have anyone who knows what the fuck they're doing in it. The new host is an unfunny talentless fuck and so are you.
Why are you ruining what was such a good show?
I would gladly kill myself if it would stop you fucks from ruining such a good show just to milk yours shitty nerd fad for money.

what do you think of the mods of you naked in dragon age II?

if I ever get asked back I would do it. It was so much fun.
Fyi Jensen smells incredible lol

pics or it didn't happen bitches

Ew, why? That character is fugly. Slightly more attractive than the actress, I guess.

Character felt really, really out-of-place, though. Not in the good way - if I meant it in the good way, I would have said extrinsic.

Where have you been? I'm watching everything noteworthy coming from the USA and you haven't been in any content considered as such for at least 2+ years.

because she's not that great

Love your voice acting! No questions just wanted to say that. C:

When I cut my hair I didn't get any roles. Hollywood didn't consider it a very feminine look.
It was a tough time but you live and you learn.
I'm going to be in the MST3k Reboot and I did some voice acting for some indie games here and there.
I was Charlie in Supernatural too, where have you been, man?

How does it feel to have hordes of nerds jerking and blowing loads over you?

how many dick pics do you get daily?

>When I cut my hair I didn't get any roles.
Actually, that makes a lot of sense. Didn't see too many Emma Watson appearances with short hair.

>I was Charlie in Supernatural too, where have you been, man?
Okay, over a year then instead +2. Supernatural is where I've seen "you" last. Before that, Eureka. I'd rather not mention other (in my opinion failed) attempts in between and since.

Would you say that Eureka backed you in a corner, where you are basically a niche casting choice ever since for "nerdy girl"? I think that totally happened.

Know if theres gonna be dr horrible part 2?
Still one of my fav things to watch

Post timestamp and face to prove you are her

>op filename
>tumblr
>everyone GTFO

Do you know Christopher Ryan?

I mean there's always talks about it. Dr Horrible really started my career and I'm always thankful to Joss for that

when's new table top comin?

the beginning of June! We have some really cool guest players this year

why no pic with timestamp for proof?

aaaand that's not a timestamp.