Ok Sup Forums I need your help

Ok Sup Forums I need your help.

What the fuck is happening to my dick?

Man up, you're growing a vaginas user.

did you fuck someone new recently? if so its your bodies PH reacting to the new vag. it'll go away

Cancer gratz!

I'm virgin

rip

You have Fourniers Gangrene. Google image search FOURNIERS GANGRENE.

There is nothing to worry about.

body is reacting to something then - new laundry detergent or something like that

Never had this before, better check it out bro go see da docta

I wanna see it get hard :^)

looks like hiv

卍h†卐╠þ
h

╠þ

it looks like dick cancer

Your dick is moulting. You'll have to find a new shell for the pink, shriveled flesh mound that inhibits your current micro dong-cozy.

Looks like some sort of dermatitis.

I'm not that new.

I recently changed my... soap I guess (not native english speaker), and I just took a shower to wash it, and it kind of burn, not that hard but still. I won't use it anymore, and might consult if it doesn't get better.

May u wear out your dick. Stop fapping?

custard dick
enjoy

stop stroking your cock with soap. spit is all you need.

Early stages of a yeast infection. Go buy Monistat 3 day. Don't listen to these other retards.

It's shedding it's first skin. After a few instars it might pupate into a beautiful giant penis.

Its a snake

Don't rub your dick too hard when you're washing it
Just wash it with water and no shover gell for a few days. Also keep it dry for a few days (don't leave it wet after you come out of the shower, dry it gently with a soft towel. Also take a bit of toilet paper and dry the piss of it after you're done peeing.).
Looks like a minor skin irritation. The fragrance that may be in your soap didn't help as well.

stop washing under your foreskin with soap, its bad for it

You're becoming the snek God you were born to be, your density awaits snekborn!

That looks like smegma(dick cheese) or dead skin peeling off. Maybe both.

This, it naturally doesn't destroy itself. Don't let the jews destroy your kids cocks too Amerifats.

Don't ever wash your dick with soap! Just rinse it with water! Soap dries out the foreskin and glans.

It's nothing impressive or disturbing, same shit but bigger, and it doesn't hurt.

Thanks user, I'll do that. I hope it's going to work.

Well, ok.

Also guys, pro tip

Use sensitive detergent (the liquid ones are the best I think) to wash your undies AND always use the additional rinsing mode (the one that goes for 20 mins or so and uses only water) after the main washing cycle to wash away all the remaining detergent particles in your underwear. Even a small ammount of detergent left in your clothes can result in skin irritation in your nether regions.

No problem OP, hope your dick gets better soon.