>no hobbies
>dropped out of doctoral program recently, unemployed since
>chronic illnesses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iqnkWw8j-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>18, male
>kissed two girls, wish it was just the one though
>had sex about six times, it's overrated. Second times the best, then meh.
>gone dark on social media and cellphone, no friends - if I come out of social isolation (perhaps end of this month, but who knows), I will have like 2 or 3 friends
>live with Mum
>pretty much no hobbies but Sup Forums, and gym occasionally
>in a shitty tier course because I didn't attend my finals last year university this year
>diagnosed chronic depression with major depressive disorder and body dysmorphic disorder and probably becoming a schizoid.
I've been picking myself up, and I'm not so much of a failure as I was a month ago - but I could relapse again, who knows.
We're all fuck ups here OP.

What's your chronic illnesses anyway OP, do you want someone to talk to?

Crohn's disease and ITP

>21 year old kissless virgin
> beta
> love playing guitar, chess
> web and android developer
> hoping I will achieve something in next few years

>41 years old
>Dropped out of Uni in '90s
>Never had a job
>Lived with parents entire life
>Avoidant/Schizoid

Surprisingly, I've had success with women. I'm blessed/cursed with good looks, I'm tall, have broad shoulders and still have a full head of hair. Unfortunately, I hate other people's company. This combination drives some women crazy, they want what they can't have. I've been practically raped on numerous occassions.

>21 male
>fucked 8 girls total
>sweet job $15/h
>summers around the corner
>alpha as fuck

Send pic, fag.

can we swap looks fam

No.

Looks get you attention. If you're avoidant, paranoid, shy, or have low self esteem, good looks are hell.

>had sex
FUCKING NORMIE

I'm avoidant and have low self-esteem because I don't have looks though fam

Try developing a skill that gives you kudos or mystique.

Learn an instrument, get good at it. People will want to know you.

OP here. I am still a very shitty pianist despite years of training. Getting good at an instrument is not possible for everyone.

Depends on your definition of "good".

If you play with passion this eclipses technical ability. If you want to see a really shit pianist OWN the piano, watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iqnkWw8j-M

-never had a true friend
-never had a good friend
-never had a girlfriend
-never had a time when I was happy or simply having fun
One girl kissed me ten years ago, but I was nervous and not too enthusiastic, couldn't get boners when needed and didn't offer tenderness.
I got into a good university and dropped out because I wanted to kill myself. I didn't have the courage to do that, so I lied to my parents for years, pretending I was still studying, then that I graduated.
Now I'm travelling around Europe. I stopped being a basement dweller and left to find a friend, a lover or an adventure. It's been 17 months and I found nothing good enough.

Please somebody help me.

my life is the same user we should just kill ourselves

Keep searching user.

Whatever you're looking for is out there in the World and it's also deep within you.

You will find it.

I gave up on that since I'm a coward.

Want to travel together ? Then we could push/pull each other off a cliff.

Travelling around the world is one of my biggest dreams.

No everyday shit to deal with, no nagging pieces of shit to deal with, only nature.

You're living the dream user

if you're on the verge of killing yourselves it can only get better, right? start taking risks

I will.
After all I got nothing else to do.
After all that's what I'm doing right now.

i thought you were bullshitting but wow

not the person you were talking to, but im impressed

Yes, it's beautiful...

Well I'm not free from naggers and shit.
I'm using workaway to travel for cheap. In exchange for food and a bed I work 20/25 hours a week for random people.
That makes some things easier, like not starving or meeting people for a social cripple like me, but that means annoying stuff remains.

>19 years old
>1 true friend
>virgin
>only kissed a girl couple of times while drunk at a party
>diagnosed antisocial personality disorder
>live with my parents

am i a lost cause?

timestamp or lies faggot

Pj Harvey is a good singer and songwriter though.
The piano is secondary.

No. You're 19.

I bet you feel "old", and like you've missed the boat and there's nothing to live for.

Well, you've got everything ahead of you, it's worth sticking aound. I won't bullshit you, life will be tough; you will experience darkness you cannot imagine. But, it's worth experiencing.

I'm 42, I don't feel old. This might sound surprising to someone as young as yourself; but, when I was 19 I felt older than I do now.

Maybe you are a lost cause, and maybe not. You won't know until the moment of your death.

It may be my opinion, but try talking to your parents, tell them the truth, they will help you, one way or another. What do you have to lose anyway ?

Come to portugal

Help me ? i don't see how. I have to lose their respect and some of their affection.

Okay, I can do that. Where and for what exactly ?

Why no pic ? It's not like it could come back to your employer or friends.
We're curious.

I'll be your friend. In portugal I can help y u go through all your problems, help you make other friends, enjoy time with you, etc... I live near the capital, on the other side of a river called Tejo, you're interested?

Well, yes.
Leave me a mail address, we'll talk.

Or wait till I create one.

Have my number I dont mind posting it. It me up on whatsapp or facebook.

here.

[email protected]

If you have yourself, you have everything. Don't rely on other people to be happy.

you're doing something with yourself, you should be proud of that

you're 19 it's normal to live with your parents

At least you're not black.