ENOUGH WHY THE FUCK ARE SO MANY THREADS GETTING PRUNED OR DELETED FOR NO REASON

ENOUGH WHY THE FUCK ARE SO MANY THREADS GETTING PRUNED OR DELETED FOR NO REASON

These mods are becoming Nazi's

What is happening to b ?

cucks

I'm sick of this it's supossed to be b were supposed to post fucked up shit and now even normal stuff is getting pruned , I try'd to start a dildo treasure hunt the other day and they pruned it and lots of other threads I've noticed too.

This is now a dubs thread.

I demand answers from the nazi mods.

SHIT

what kind of threads are getting axed?

We need to summon Moot

I move away from the mic to breathe in

Yesterday they pruned all the Dildo Treasure hunt threads and now they seem to be pruning a few harmless raids not the bad ones the harmless ones and a few other random things that really be shouldn't be axed. Not sure whats going on but I thought b was anything goes almost.

What the fuck is going on?

More dubs and a trip, what's going on?

You virtually said the same thing I did 3 seconds later. What the fuck?

new mods probably. itll die down in a week or two when they get bored.

We need to pray to moot

Yes this , MOOT MOOT MOOT we summon the to make b great again MOOT MOOT MOOT.

Only saw it after my post refreshed the page, sorry

Oh, I was hoping they were killing the trap faggot shit threads.

They should kill the traps and MLP can go kill them selfs in a fire. But by god if I wanns frolic around and hide dildos everywhere and post about I bloody well should be allowed.

Also Lollis can die in a fire aswell.

ITT: babbys first Sup Forums

Eh, nowhere near as annoying as trap faggot shit, feet fags, cuck faggots, and those types.

and nigger sympathizers

Mods have always been fags.

ITT: we discuss what we want b to to become and what we'd like to see happen with Sup Forums

Also nigger hate thread.

those too.

yes, but it's like the Masons, there are degrees of faggotry.

i'd like to see the dick rate, cum tribute, foot fag, cuck fag, and trap fag shit contained on a board that isn't Sup Forums

>mlp has its own board
>Sup Forums not b
>Sup Forums doesn't have mods

Maybe no one replies to your shitty threads and thats why they 404.

>SAGE

Then why are there msg's saying that boards have been pruned ?

boards I mean threads

What do you think pruned means?

I want them to kill all the fluffy, waifu and faggot trap threads but it seems the mods are faggots too.

This may explain things

Janitors" are a class between "end user" and "moderator." They are given access to the report system and may delete posts on their assigned board(s), as well as submit ban requests. Janitors are selected via an application, orientation, and testing process. Janitors are instructed to not reveal their position to others and are to conduct themselves as would be expected of any other user. A breach in confidentiality is grounds for immediate expulsion from the program.

underrated post