I'm 18

I'm 18
My cousin (who is currently living with us) and I are in a sort of Nazi cult, i don't want to be a racist, i've seen some pretty fucked up shit done to niggers Sup Forumsro
>AMA
>Pic Related (guest bedroom, where cousin sleeps)

MFW flag of the Reich is next to a poster of Jimi Hendrix.

That flag is backwards.

Its my poster bro, he keeps telling me to "put that shit in" my "room"

Y the swastika is fucked up?

Cams flipped

You couldn't mirror the image yourself before you posted it? Lazy ass. I bet your truck isn't even lifted, you redneck.

What do you mean 'You don't want to be racist'? I mean you're already in this self-described cult that has done 'fucked up things' to other races. So how do you ' not want to be racist' m8?

isn't that a poster of a black musician next to it?

Jimi was fucking awesome though

Nazi cult? Like the Order of the Black Stone?

I just followed them around because my cousin did man, now i'm kinda scared of the cunts, too much to leave.

2edgy4me

see

If it's good enough for Tay-Tay...

ITT: guy who just watched american history x reacts over-sensitively.

nah, probably Romper Stomper

You're 18 aka you are still in a teen phase trying to latch on to anything that makes u feel like you belong somewhere with cool people.

Wake up faggot, you're trash

If this is true, then you'll only get to leave if you leave the house and state. Maybe you can do this if you're going to college next September.
If they're capable of doing fucked up shit, then they'd probably do it to if they found out your heart wasn't in it.

"If they're capable of doing fucked up shit, then they'd probably do it to if they found out your heart wasn't in it." Exactly why i haven't told them to go fuck themselves

You fucked up Brian

I know David

Do you think you'd be going out of state or town? How long do you think you can keep up with Em?

What fucked up shit?

One time they hopped on a bus (about 4 of them, my cousin and myself) and some Muslim fella got on, it was just us and him so they started pulling on his head rag and shit and when he got pissed off one guy, sorta kicked the guy in the head... then the bus driver made us get off while he called the cops

What the fuck is up with Nazis and the occult?

I used the term "cult" loosely, more like a gang.

>fucked up

Wow so the guy kicks him for getting annoyed that his head is being cranked by faggots.

Yep

Sorry OP not a question, but you should make a break whenever you get the chance. Nothing worse than being forced to do shit you don't believe

Dont get me wrong, i love Nazi Germany, like, from a historical point of view... but i mean, picking fights with ethnics every friday isnt my normal routine

Lucky that poster was flipped too so the text looks fine in a flipped cam!

Sup Forums is dead

What do your parents say about this shit?

Hey Sup Forums I think I'm a nazi and seen niggers get fucked up!!

>loves jimmi Hendrix

Typical, dad isn't around story
My Mom has pretty much given up

>master race
>race to see who can wet themselves first when black guy shows up

Nothing? Nothing? Man you guys sure scare easily.

Is that why there has to be ten of you before you're willing to jump an 80-year-old muslim?

I mean, if you're the genetic supermen, heroes of white virtue and all, then shouldn't there be ten black guys and one of you, not the other way around?

I mean, unless you're just working yourselves up to giving each other group handjobs afterwards, I don't see why there has to be ten of you for every minority who's somehow responsible for your economic misfortune despite having zero social power (because it obviously can't be the fault of the rich and actually powerful).

Muslims dont wear head rags idiot, that poor nigga was Sikh, not even close to islam
>fucking white trash idiots

They never fail to get the wrong guy, do they?