Don't have one

is black cock better than white cock?

Wat
Oh you're in roleplay now. Never mind.

Nope.

Do you have a psychology question?

*Is there anything "We" can do to help you with your depression?*

How often do you masturbate?

Not really, but I do have trouble with compulsive lying.

all the time, im doing right now

Yes, of course. Get well. Live well. Be absolutely everything you can be.

That, perhaps, will warm this old woman's heart

How often do you masturbate?

Infrequently. Do you have a psychology question for me?

I've been trying to make a tulpa for the past week? I swear I'm seeing results and to be honest I only did it to see if it works, will there be any psychological effects this puts on me if I keep going? Thanks fam.

Sup Forums is a fun place. Any advice on how to go about it w/o therapy?

No, but I am curious as to why you couldn't answer this question a month or two ago.

Any tips on not procrastinating?

What are your qualifications?

Tulpas don't exist, so no.

The biggest thing to do is be mindful; you need to constantly be asking yourself "should I actually say this" and if it's a lie, fight yourself to not say it.

Self awareness is the biggest way to fight pathological lying.

Could; chose not to.

Make a schedule and stick to it.
Break your tasks into small, easily done, chunks.
Prioritize them from easiest to hardest.
Do the first one, and use the motivation you gain from that to do the next, etc etc.

Is being a tranny and expression of mental illness, or does the associated "social stress" cause it after the fact?

Care to share stories on patients you treated? Any psychopaths?

I have difficulty handling insults, either direct or indirect. Even something as petty and childish as mimicry can stay with me for days as my mind tries to figure out how to appropriately digest the insult.

Past insults, no matter how cutting or petty can occupy my mind to the point that I can't focus on tasks. I can't watch a t.v show, play vidya, read or do anything. It's so frustrating.

What is at the root of this problem?

A couple of anons were discussing this recently: is finding vulvas aesthetically displeasing a sign you are a repressed homosexual? What if it applies to penises as well?

Okay, cool.

Flame war is now starting

*It is fine by me if that's truly your will.*

I'm a psychologist. It's in the header Anonymous.

Do you have any questions for me?

Neither, and also the proper term is not "tranny"; that is an insult.

Oh, two in recent history. Both killed dogs to orgasm, but one of them used the blood to masturbate with.

Very nasty.

No, that has nothing to do with anything.

I didn't think so either. Thank you for your input!

>tulpas don't exist
liar

That's rude. I think you owe my tulpa an apology, cunt. What would you know anyway? You got a shitty degree and you're using it to answer questions on fucking Sup Forums good job, buckaroo, so fucking proud of you. Atleast my fucking tulpa that isn't real has life skills that actually fucking matter, fucking mongoloid.

Yea, what are your qualifications?

Answer as if it were a resume.

What flame war?

Did you inform the authorities?

Is it easier to perform reverse psychology on children rather than adults? Or do they get more stubborn as they age?

>trannies aren't crazy

Confirmed for bullshitter.

How do I rid myself of emotional dependence on others (or the desire rather since I'm not getting it now)?
I want to love and be in love with a woman but I know that as long as I am not self-sufficient, things won't work out

I've always been a shut in, so most of everything i know has to do with computers or games. Albeit I'm not too good with any of that, it's all I've ever done. I don't like it though, and I feel scared as all hell to get out and away from my room since It's what I'm so used to. How could I go about getting out and trying to make friends that aren't on the internet about things I have an interest in, if I don't even know anything about those interests?
>Pic related: My expected answer

The root? You have a lot of insecurity. You should probably see a therapist and talk it out.

My will is not iron, but tungsten, dear asterisk user

How do you suggest I become an hero?

Are you in college or university? How old are you?

By waiting patiently until you die of old age, surrounded by your loved ones.

Hi Alice!
I'm a dear friend of Reimu and thought i'd come to your thread and introduce myself since i've heard so many good things about you~

S-So i'm not that other Marisa.. around here..

You went and made my tulpa cry, dude.

Not cool.

Between alice and ikaros they are now rivals. i am in neutral zone

*And yet you came here, seeking an answer from said person that apparently you despise so much, why not seeking informations from people you know for sure will give you the answer you want to hear instead of coming here to face another person's point of view?*

What do the voices in my head want from me?

What DOES the fox say?

I want a woman to love and validate me unconditionally and I don't feel I'll be happy until I get that
Unfortunately that's not going to happen for many reasons, mostly because wanting something like that is the opposite of what women seek out in a man

Early 20s. I've been wanting to go back to college and take classes, but money is sparse, so it's been getting put on the back burner while I work.

Join army

Ah? Marisa3 is it?

How can it cry if it has no tear ducts? Crying is a physical reaction, not a mental one. You are projecting yourself onto your delusions; this is proof.

Wat do they say?

We're not rivals, sorry.

A hissing noise. I'm actually trying to import a domesticated fox right now.

As a woman, that's not at all true.

I mean, the easiest way is to join some clubs at college. That's what I did anyway.

u tell me

What did you do when you found out about their blood fetish? Did you continue to treat them? Did you continue to share a room with them?

is it wrong that I like rape and degenerate forms of sex?

I always horde stuff. How the fuck do I stop?

What is a mentally healthy attitude towards death?

Not sure if this is the correct question for you.

Every time my girlfriends sister and i are around each other we are super awkward.
I have tried talking to her but i always get a weird cold shoulder.
Are there any reasons for this?

I do not generally get put in such strange situations, I'm a high-energy, positive person and like being social.

Thanks

-anony

A girl I have been in love with for a year rejected me just hours ago.
I feel like shit, my hands are still shaking and my heart is thumping
How do I get through this

my tulpa has tear ducts, bro.

Bro, you better watch yourself.

Lately I am feeling empty, having several suicidal thoughts, having also an existential and personality crisis, some dissociation going on and I think that I'm different from the others, How would you diagnose me?

Then I suppose how do I go about getting that kind of relationship then?

As long as it's not that faggy foot fetish bullshit, all those feelings are perfectly normal.

Please drown in your own drool, Avatarfag!

*No, i've already wasted enough time with you.*

you motherfucker

Ah.. yes i believe that was my number~

I have no idea who any of those people are.

>No thank you, you can read the header.

Yea that's what I thought, you're a fraud.

My guess is you should probably seek the help of a real p-psychologist because you have some serious issues if you derive entertainment from posting this same bullshit thread over and over while giving unqualified advice to people.

psh

yeah, thats what i thought

That's what I was thinking, but it'll be putting me tight on money. I'll save up a bit and see what comes of it. Until then, I guess I'm staying a shut in.

So if you and ikaros aren't rivals what is it?

Hi there neighbor.

Is Sup Forums a bad place?

I attempted to treat them. It's not easy to treat ASPD however.

Depends. Do you want to force someone against their will? Or do you merely enjoy the fantasy?

Hording is HARD to treat. The easiest way is to set up boundaries; "I will not put stuff on this surface", etc etc. Put post it notes on such surfaces to keep them clean, then slowly work on expanding your zone of exclusion.

Now get out of here, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!

She might simply not like you; it happens.

Okay, now you are just trolling.

*wraps her arms around you and squeezes* You wait, Anonymous. You distract yourself, you wait, you get back on the horse and try another girl....but at the end of the day, it's going to hurt.

Let it. It's painful, but it shows you gave a shit even if she didn't.

Tell me more. What sort of disassociation are you having?

Foot fetishes are the most common fetishes, even more so than BDSM.

Ah, now that's the real problem; you've got to put yourself out there, Parsee!

I'm not an avatarfag, sorry.

Pleasure to meet you. I'm Alice2

Alice's mom is really really lewd!

Does asexuality actually exist? How would a person know if they are asexual?

Mostly not

I have a second conscience that I can't control but it reminds me of things I have once learned or helps me make decisions. It is constantly talking about random things and is actually pretty helpful but what is it? Its the same as my regular conscience in the fact that it's a voice in my head and it sounds the same but feels like it comes from deeper in my head than my regular one. Schizophrenia runs in my family and I have audible and visual halucinations. Audio ones more frequent, visuals have just started really happening recently. But the audio hallucinations are way different than my second conscience. Pls help

Impossible we're mammals

me and my tulpa are gonna beat u up and take all of your lunch money, dweeb.

I feel useless all the time
Should I kill myself?

So I just found out my girlfriend wasnt the person I thought she was at all. Pretty much everything was a lie. I loved her allot. I really don't want to be alive right now. My whole life just fell apart.

Fix it.

Not sure how it goes from "No thank you" to "You are a fraud", but okay.

I simply ignore her.

Maybe, but it is full of such wonderful people

What does it mean to put yourself out there? I hate almost anyone I come across or at least would rather not spend the rest of my life with them as I intend if I want a relationship

I need to get to the Ileenium system, can you help me OP?

Yeah but you didn't answer the other two questions.

Mmmmm sometimes is like nothing is real. Like a dream, words are wind and people are like machines. Also sometimes it feels like My mind go from My brain to another percepction. Also, I feel depressed, without a will.

You know what I meant from the context, user.

But the hallucinations are way different than the second conscience.. How can you be so sure?

Alice might be pretty crazy but she is a good girl!

No; you should make a project and start working on it! Make yourself useful, build that self esteem!

What skills do you have?

*hugs tightly* That happened to me...well. More times than I can count. I know it hurts Anonymous; that pain shows how much you cared. But neither I nor you can erase it so easily with a snap of a finger; if I could, wouldn't it mean you didn't give a shit?

You say that, but do you actually get to know those people, or is it a shallow impression?

Everyone has flaws Parsee; working through them is how relationships stay healthy.

Because you think you have a second conscience, or a conscience at all; you are clearly accepting the delusions as reality, which is a clear sign of schizophrenia.

I'm not crazy, Shinki. And you aren't my mother.

Oh friendly psychology-oracle, riddle me this with your magic eight ball: What do you think of TMS?

I mean asexual happens to animals only except for mammals,birds etc.

yes she is your mom Alice, the creator of Makai is your mommy, it's very sad for you to say the oposite.

(Liar gf user here) that actually fucking helped a little. Thanks.

Why do some people consider psychology a pseudoscience?

Oh my.. you seem quite busy, maybe i shouldn't bother you and let you work..

not a real psychologist.

Wait people don't have one conscience? What?

Good morning Alice. I'm late this morning. How are you today?