So done with tipping

So done with tipping.

>be me, 19
>order some pizzas for me and the bros last night
>total comes to $127.58
>5 pizzas, 3 dozen wings, 2 orders of chicken tenders, 3 things of fries, 8 2 liters for the 3 of us to share
>all agree to tip $10 each, so $30 total cause our order is kinda big
>takes almost 2 hours to arrive, we're kinda pissed
>pizza guy is black oh surprise.jpg
>hand him the money and tip, he looks confused
>"yo man it's kinda rough for me right now can you spare a bit more?"
>$30 isn't enough? tell me the stereotype isn't true
>"no sorry" shut the door on him
>next morning head to work
>car door is keyed to shit

I fucking know he did it but have no proof.

Fuck niggers, and fuck tipping.

Yeah if a white guy did the same thing you wouldn't think twice about blaming his race.
Fucking faggot

nigger detected

order pizza again around same time
have friends wait in ski masks with baseball bats.
well you get the idea.

Fuck off nigger lover.

Is that supposed to offend me? You guys KNOW I'm telling the truth. Ask yourself the question, you'd definitely just call Mr whitebread a faggot instead of... "FUCK niggers".

This has gotta be b8, or you and your friends are a colony of landwhales

this

Holy fuck how fat are you motherfuckers

Well you got insurance I hope. Don't even know if they cover that

>mfw there were no friends and all the food was for OP

Either a nigger or someone who doesn't have much experience with the quality of service you get from niggers.

>if a white guy

And the world we live in, blacks are subhuman, whites conquered the known world.

All you apes ever did was invent aids.

Sucks, huh? Remember that when you type your next reply, on the machine whites made, in the country whites founded, and all the culture and luxaries whites gave to you.

Move to a country where you don't need to tip. Like any Scandinavian country

y so waysis bra?

Bro, don't be racist if you can't spell. You're just validating the liberal fallacy that racists are just idiots.

Did you read how much food he got for 3 people?
He'd be a total outcast anywhere but America or Britain

3 of you eating enough for like 10 people, yall must be fat as fuck. Bitching cause you tipped 10%, cheap fucks

Stereotypes exist for a reason

>$30 tip on a $127 order
>10%
American education system at work, folks.

>tipping $30 on a $127 bill is 10%
American education everyone

I didn't make excuses for him, the guy was a retard, but "Oh fuck niggers", wouldn't be the same response if the guy was white, simple.
What world is that? The one where you're on Sup Forums spewing hate? And topkek, why are you taking credit for things individuals made? You've PERSONALLY contributed ZERO to society. What have you yourself done, to warrant entitlement? Kek faggot, I judge people as individuals, and you're one worthless one, leaching off the success of people past, successes that you could never replicate Yourself; you're as bad as the "niggers" you hate.

It's this type of shit that grinds my gears.

>$127.58
>for one meal
you deserved it you spoiled lard ass

So..? There's stereotypes that white people have sex with their relatives but I HIGHLY doubt you've ever done that before.

Yeah, they also never taught us the word exaggeration, please tell me what that means.

Guy doesnt deserve a tip fordoing is fucking job in the 1st place. 25% tip is already completely crazy. I'd go to the store and get his nigger ass fired. Begging for tips is bad enough, the car thing on top of it is just crazy

>I was only pretending to be retarded

just don't tip niggers. tip everyone else. thanks!

That's a misleading stereotype since blacks are more likely to sleep with their relatives.

Either a nigger, a SJW, or both. Also a meme spouting faggot.

Kill yourself at your earliest convenience.

CondishUSA

That doesn't even make sense.
Worst damage control I've ever seen on Sup Forums
But what else should I expect from a retard like you?

Said the ass posting his ass opinions via a coloured guys' invention

>spoiled for paying for his own food and somebody else's shit-tier job

>coloured
canadian or british fag detected

Did you read how much food he got?
That's like the definition of spoiled. He ordered like 30,000+ calories of food for 3 people
He must've been so spoiled growing up that he grew a second stomach

>tipping
>ever

It's the employers job to pay their employees, not mine.

I wouldn't accept ANY food item from a nigger whos species is noted for fucking with YT's food
with spit , shit & nigger jizz

Regardless white people are still given that stereotype, even though like you said, isn't entirely true. So your point is what exactly?
>Resorts to name calling
You're as childish as your views. The best part is I never excused the black guy in the story. I said he was wrong! BUT, I pointed out the hypocrisy in OP, that he immediately resorted to nigger hate primarily because the guy was black and if he wasn't he wouldn't. It's a simple fact! And something you'd do aswell... So I don't understand your vitriol. I don't need to kill myself by the way, most people around the globe have the mental capacity to judge others based on individuals, I'll be the one surviving going forward in society... Will you? Kill YOURself before the "sjw cuck meme buzzwords" become too much for you pal.

Exactly what I was thinking

You left a great tip even25 would have been good ( about 15 percent). Fuck that guy.

Welcome to Jewmerica.

k

Fat fuck probably should not. $125 would only pay for 5-6 large pizzas (not us-large, euro-large). This excludes the rest of your shit and the driving itself.

Stay your fat andre uneducated Trump-loving ass in your shit country. Seriously; bankrupt cities? Lead-contaminated water? The Police system? The presidents of the last 50 years? Fuck the USA and fuck you, you fat fuck

Yeah but they don't want that because they make more money from tips than they would from a higher flat wage. That's why they shame the tippers and never the employers. They know they've got it good in the current system, but they have to play the victim to keep it up
>mfw I'll see a server on fb complaining that if you don't have the money to tip, you can't afford to go out
>mfw the next day that same server is bragging about earning over $300 in tips the previous night.

Neither american not jew.

Try again.

This is now a cringe thread.

Some stereotypes are based in reality (like that blacks commit violence at a higher rate than whites)
Other stereotypes are complete bullshit (like how blacks love watermelon more than anyone)
Learn the difference between them

find that fuck and cut his face as bad as he keyed your car

Large pizza here is between $5 and $9

Servers are literally this stupid.

>"I-its all the tippers fault!"

Shit. You have a problem with money? Complain to your superior, not the person you're serving since ITS YOUR FUCKING JOB.

But it wasn't a white guy, now was it?

This nigger gets it.

You must be getting some shitty pizza

Define large.

16"-20"

do you even lift bro? pretty sure you dont.
if you start lifting on a regular basis you are going to eat a fuckton to gain weight and muscles.
this, or OP is, indeed, a fatty fatfuck.

Order a pizza tonight and give him a direction, then wait for him with your bros and assault him.

Actually surprisingly good
38cm across, or 15" for you odd folks

Legitimately do not know how this relates to my initial post anyway. All I stated was his reaction to what was an asshole, was only that way because of the background of the guy. It's not like crazy white, Hispanic, or Asian dudes don't the same thing. But Ok.
No it wasn't, but I raised a hypothetical situation and I'm right.

>be OP
>order a million things of food for just himself
>get mad that it took a while to make

I stopped reading right there. Clearly you've got about 4 active brain cells left. Hope you like your keyed up car, faggot

Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson is the 3rd strongest man in the world, and he only eats 10,000 calories a day. Even that much is excessive, and he has to exercise all day just to burn it off.
OP and his friends easily got over 40,000 calories between them.
You really think him and his friends are all strongmen? Especially considering what they ordered?
No. They're a pod of whales.

Visit /fit/ before you talk shit

No i dont, im a skinny alcoholic. Been losing weight

>It's not like crazy white, Hispanic, or Asian dudes don't the same thing.
They do it, but it's much much more rare.
If a bird shits on your car, you're going to be like "fuck birds, this happens too much"
But if an owl shits on your car, you're not going to be like "fuck owls, this happens to much" because it's such a rare occurrence.

If blacks didn't want to be associated with crime, maybe they should stop fucking being criminals. It's literally that easy

>loses the argument
>le epic meme rebuttal
Kys bub :^)

$50/head for a delivery pizza meal...

Not the user you replied to, your princess is in another castle :^)

>Not the user you replied to
Sure thing

Any race can be a nigger on my opinion. It's a mentality not a skin color. Probably not the way OP thinks though

>precising the shameful amount of 130$
>saying you are 3 ppl
why isn't everyone seeing the bait

Pizza delivery doesn't do horrible but usually clears $50-70 a night. There are plenty of times though they get stiffed.

This was still a nigger being a nigger. He already got more than is standard but wanted more. So he threw a little monkey tantrum and destroyed someone else's property. I mean look at when they get out of the zoo and riot it's the same shit.

:^)

The frequency shouldn't even matter if you want to live life as a functional member of society. If you establish OPs attitude over shit like this, how in the fuck are you going to go about your interactions with nicer black people in the future? At your job, project group, at school? Condemning MILLIONS of people over one experience will rob you of potentially good experiences from said people. But let me guess, Blacks can never do anything good?

>"If blacks didn't want to be associated with crime, maybe they should stop fucking being criminals. It's literally that easy"
This kind of attitude is precisely why OPs stance was retarded. It's the thing that stops 4chinners from actually associating and understanding people beyond their immediate appearances. You can convince a town to follow an ideal, a nation maybe, but an entire race? >it's that easy
Are you fucking kidding me? Unfortunate that alot of good ones are caught in the crossfire of this nonsense since people like yourself assume there's a hivemind which can just change like a switch.

It's "that fucking easy" for the Ukrainian people and Russian people to accept their both white and shouldn't fight. But they still do it.

>No it wasn't, but I raised a hypothetical situation and I'm right.

But one situation happened and the other didn't.

And I agree with you. But I triggered some people stating a fact that I'm sure they'd agree is their OWN stance!

>Ukrainian and Russian people are both white
Top kek

could have got him fired but you're a fuckin pussy about it

You are seriously retarded for the sake of social justice. Or maybe you were retarded before you took up the cause. Who knows?

Blacks formed the basis of modern music.

Move to Australia
Tipping isn't a thing, tax is included in the advertised price of most items.
Oh, and we do have niggers, however they're all on welfare and don't have jobs. So no one gon' key your car

Sure, try to deny them even though they (particularly Russia) are fighting for your ideals.
Yeah, just go with that if you've got nothing else dude. The biggest problem here is that a bunch of faggots assumed my first post was an attack on white people and the triggering rippled through the thread. Even though it was far from one.

Get off Sup Forums, Kanye

Kek This thread is LITERALLY this

Im not talking about kanye west fucktard. If it werent for black musicians in the early 20th century, the trend of popular music would never have been a thing. We would all be listening to shit European classical and bluegrass music.

>classical is shit
Oh my.

Welcome to Sup Forums, nigger faggot.

hivemind

I mean theres nothing wrong with it but most people would prefer music of the last 50 years over music from 300 years ago amirite.

>ITT we overcome our basic human instincts and realize we're all equal and that stereotypes don't exist for any valid evolutionary reason.

Quoth the nigger.

Kekkles. Though now I'm hungry.

go and wait outside the store in your car, when he leaves for a delivery run his shitty nigger ass over. you probably only get a few point on your licence.

Any nigger mess with a mans car is a dead nigger.

Niggermore

Where's the Spanish Inquisition?

Did you report the nigger to the police?

He probably has a criminal history. At the very least, you could get him investigated and fired.

>dat filename
>dat webm

Fucking kek

Who gives a fuck how much he ordered?. He worked for that money AND gave the dirty monkey a tip even after it took over 2 hours to get his food. Stop being a fucking nob head