Some guy said he'd pay me a 100 to suck his dick. It was dark in the car. When I got home I noticed it's probably fake...

Some guy said he'd pay me a 100 to suck his dick. It was dark in the car. When I got home I noticed it's probably fake. Wat do Sup Forums?

hold it to a light and check for a watermark to the far front right of the bill.

fuck i didt know that

how could you tell his dick was fake, you said it was dark in the car

fake dick is real common these days

also the colored 100 on the bottom right should change from copper to green as shifted in perspective.

Lmao same pic as yesterdays thread. No one reply

>for motion picture use only

Kek

don't fret
the aids you just swallowed might be fake too

>mouth aids

Yeah that's not a thing.

>Lmao same pic as yesterdays thread. No one reply
do you ever leave Sup Forums to go shopping hotpockets?

suck less dick for cash?

my dubs are greater than yours so it is a thing faggot

kek

Say you want to suck his dick again and you will do it for free cause it was so hot and when you get in the car punch him in the throat..Or leave drugs in said car and tip the police

Bullshit.
This is from a thread from yesterday, an user sold his shoes to a nigger and got scammed.
Get a life yo.
>inb4 get out of Sup Forums

That's not even a rule, faggot.

If you have an open wound in your mouth it is

Use it to buy drugs to bury your depression from having aids from getting paid fake money for sucking aids dick

what would you know
your just a homo who sucks aidscock

btw im a grill

btw im a cat

u fucking pussy

medfag here.
Chances are low, but its still a thing.
this nigga knows whaddup. Little wounds, even from teethbrushing are enough.

>medfag here.
Tell me, what are the risks (for a man) from receiving uprotected oral sex from a woman, and are the chances high or theoretical for catching anything?

Same question for receiving oral stimulation to asshole.

>medfag here.

Tell me, what are the risks (for a man) of catchning any STD from receiving uprotected oral sex from a woman, and are the chances high or theoretical for catching anything?

Same question for receiving oral stimulation to asshole.

(made a boo boo in first version)