Men disgust me

Men disgust me.

I’m a lesbian and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You're the type of 'man' that would describe a woman as a ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this fucking guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

degree180.com/8686-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expeditie_Robinson
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
strawpoll.me/10174882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is a lot of text. Will I be reimbursed for the time required to read it?

4/10 show dick.

Femi-nazi. Youre just like hitler. You want remove all men and create a utopia, hitler wanted to remove all jews and create a utopia. Fucking degenerate.

In the event this isn't just copypasta, bitch you are ugly nobodies asked to see your gross tits

Shut the fuck up

It is a copy pasta, I haven't seen this one in a while, but it is.

Oh yes equality. You cannot hit a girl but a girl is allowed to hit you. Equality so that everyone pays the same if one uses an EBT Card then the other one must use one aswell. Fucking red haired cunts. Go back in the fucking kitchen

Pasta

There would definitely be more wars if women ran the place. Women can't run businesses alone without infighting tearing them apart and shutting down the business. The world would be fucking doomed because women cannot reign in their bitchyness.

Pasta?

Lol fatty ate the copypasta.

Umm

Low quality pasta

Because women treat each other so well.

I swear the reality is you all fucking hate each other. Back-stabery and slander are rampant.

>I will never be ordered around by a man
So you never had a job.

> Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this fucking guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute.
Wait WTF? You didn't have a job and yet you had one..... mmmm

>Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.
If you don't count all the shit women pull on EACH OTHER.

>women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality
Like hell they are.

>in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.
Uh... you JUST said those women are fighting for equability. What is it? Are you going for equability or dominance?
If you're going for dominance then we (men) will start 'men equality' groups.

>I would berry

Hello there, my name is Andy.

I don't want to look too forward or make you uncomfotable but I am genuinely interested in you, I know your post here reflects only a tiny fraction of you as a whole, but it was enough for me to realize what an extraordinary woman you are, and no man can sincerely say that this is not what they try to find in every woman, I consider myself a unique person as well (I'm REALLY not like most 'men'), most of all, I consider myself a very honest person (that's why this message might look odd, but it's the truth) and I could definitely complement you in a relationship, if you are the kind of woman who has been betrayed by other men in the past.

I assure you this will not be the case with me.. please contact me, I'm really not like all of these fools and misogynist little boys that you see in this thread, I'm one of the rare 'nice guys' in life (Often talked about, rarely seen).

Now you can perceive my good features as good as I can perceive yours, this is my email: [email protected] I will be waiting for your response eagerly and I hope you take the time to analyze my declaration & fully comprehend it, this will be the best decision of your life.

i know this is simple bait but i'll go ahead.
> I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.
no. before you could lift your weak girly arm i would simply crush your weak and soft skull.

Shut the fuck up andy.
get your maid costume back on and into the kitchen

Oh come and get me honey.
You're a spicy one!

That's great chubby...now moving along. Nobody could be bothered with what you think

Lose weight

Post nudes

This is the worst bait I've ever read

This

Your b8 need some work m8 I give it a str8 8/8

Tits or gtfo
why was this not the first post

Guys call green peace, we got a stranded whale

>a world without men
lets see how that works out for you

While you fight for your rights
ill fight for the rights of whatever you sit on

Don't worry hunny, I'm perfectly happy not seeing your tits... Bum or gtfo.

Touch toes or gtfo

Go suck a mans sloppy big sweaty dick and nuts for your medicine ho

Source or I'm not reading that shit.

Do you Sup Forumsros remember a while ago there was a few threads about how this particular site (running for funding on Kickstarter) was a dumb idea or was an invasion of privacy?

Read this and tell me you weren't completely played by Ms. Quinn et al

degree180.com/8686-2/

tits or gtfo

>Master baiter commencing

>I’m a lesbian and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards.

CHUNKY BULLDYKESTER
KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON DYKE
NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR TEATS

Feminism in any form only exists because men allow it to exist. Just remember that. Women can't fight for shit. If men ever decided that they were done with listening to you bitch and moan, we'd simply beat you into silence. Or kill. Your pathetic little dog and pony show is a result of our leniency.

will you at least gtfo?

Pigs like this ugly cunt is why we have this "trap" epidemic and why so many young men are turning gay.

ITS A FUCKING PASTA . so..stop responding

I like popcorn

hows that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expeditie_Robinson
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

yea but, those are all models and starlets, and you can bet they were selected specificaly for being realy pretty and incompetent, that seems to be the point of the show

bet if they got some farmgirls and girls from rural towns/villages they would know how to handle themselves, not as well as men maybe but they would at least erect some roofing and forrage for food

but its kinda true tho, generaly

you can see pretty much the same thing every time a mixed crew is doing something, like say a group of volunteers cleaning up some waste or whatever, women are more passive and less prone to straining themselves

this isnt realy a problem tho since men and women are supposed to exist together and be complementary

in fact its often observable how well they function together, labor division and general assignment of roles being completely spontaneous

the reason patriarchy works is pecisely because no one has to impose it, it just happens

>For starters, no, I will not show you my tits.
gtfo, baiter

>quite frankly I’m enraged by this
Your XIXth century dialectics doesn't work here, mister.

> if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month
Such a grown up and powerful man you are. Mommy is proud.

>What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do?
Audacity and white males privilages of wearing pants, you retard? I bet you wish you have the right to wear pants.

>I will never be ordered around by a man.
Sure, son, sure.

>Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this fucking guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me
Calling you a faggot isn't a sexist comment, it's a regular insult.

>and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute
So... you are trying to tell me that you suspended your boss?

>Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee
Is your boss your gay husband, son?

>I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.
Yes, we all would die after the very first generation. No wars. No crimes. Everyone equally dead.
I swear to my christian white powered gods, with all greatness of my male penis, I compel you, satan. Leave that poor lamb and allow her mind to crave for my privilaged dick again.
Aaand, after looking at the picture, maybe leave my dick alone. Being loney isn't equal to be an idiot.

Sup Forums rules: tits or gtfo troll

You should kill yourself

yes, but at about 140% more reimbursement than OP

Fuck you cum guzzling bitch.

Fat bitches like you disgust me. :)

Kek

This is a pasta I haven't seen in a while.
Oh well

Eat my dick cunt

>punch so hard you'd be in a coma for a month

I believe it, u look manly af

I'm a lesbian*
Not by choice

Her tits probably smell like gym socks

Show us your tits

boring bait is boring

Does she understand how reproduction work?

>not getting so fucking pissed off as to start screaming orders at them till they do some fucking work

i think id kinda loose it

youre a lesbian? i couldnt tell by your obvious obesity, beyond irish complexion, problem hair and acne scars

i havent seen a lesser sow in years and i live in nebraska
go ahead and write more shit, id love to hear about the books you read the titles to, youre a walking joke
>you dont even get the punchline

no its not a lesbian its a troll, are you 12?

just... lurk moar

And the men aren't models?

You're not fighting for equivalence, you're fighting for a reason to better than men. Go back to Tumblr.

Do you think that we think like this because you want it to be like this? Yo're retarded and we don't need someone like this on our planet to waste oxygen.

S....S....sorry fair maiden. I...I was an Alpha until now and used many...excuse me...sluts as sperm-wc aka cumdumpster but...u are right and I beg your pardon.
I promise I won't do that again and even further, will try my best to show women more respect.

Go start a cult and keep your hatred by urselves

It's really simple.

>And the men aren't models?

theres a big difference tho

in that they are men

and im not realy sure who you think youre talking to

Hey it's Fat Amanda

no im just in a roastie mood, why dont you flaunt your old fag of 8 month status back in Sup Forums
attach a picture next time too when you try to pop off
that way some one can spend a second giving a fuck about you or your half formed "ideas"

I actually do have a job that pays and reading all crap isn't part of it.

TLDR

I'm allowed to act like I'm "better" it "stronger" because I believe I'm better it stronger, laws of nature baby. Assert dominance, whether that's with men or women is irrelevant. You hit me, get equalized. Your sense of personal equality and social equality seemed to be intertwined. Don't expect social equality, will never happen, just believe that your aren't a piece of shit and people will usually adapt. That's retarded, humans (men and women) seek differences to breed conflict, men wars are about money and power. Female wars are about money and power. You don't like money? What about the radical female "activists" punching men in the face and attacking men psychically and verbally got objectifying them? Do those women fit in your utopia? Won't they seek higher "equality" than the ones who didn't fight, what about the women that were beat, do they get special privileges?

Point being, no utopia will ever exist, not even close, best bet is on humans working to better their existence as a whole. Can't beat out a gender and it's hard to beat out a race. Might as well do what the rest of the world does, deal with it and play with the cards you where given. Just pray the MAN sitting next to you doesn't last down blackjack and squeeze your tits.

Thats right men disgust me too
Its the reason i have a gf

i had to screenshot that, well dealt sir

Tits or GTFO. Know your roll.

Here he comes...
Our Savior
My hero
Andy, the fucking faggot. (Also known as the white knight)

What's cooking bitch?

Why is it that gay men still love women platonically, but fucking lard ass dykes become raging man haters?

Oh yeah, because even faggots are smarter than you.

Babes trust me 3.5minutes alone on a bed in a room with me and you'll be begging for cock and cum like the rest of them dont even deny it bitch

1. This is bait, but i'm gonna make a list anyway
2. You fight for equality but want a world Without Men? Doesn't that mean that all women should be gone too?
3. In a world without Men, how would the human race survive?
4. You managed to get your co-worker suspended but after that sentence you said that he brings you your tea now? I thought hes suspended?
5. I could go in but you See my point... Equality is important, but only if really everybody is equally treated, so no " all Men should die" for you

Eat a pack of butter

You're new here...

And I think I only read like a line, gave up cause "no tits" comment.

Obey rules or fuck off to tumblcunt land cunt.

user, we lack in grammar and syntax but we arent a hate group
femfags are
they made a whole mess about INTERSECTIONAL RIGHTS
had trans gays and robot people
women, straights i might add
made it all about them
all about they rights they have over us, like a champion belt over the head popping off
then the robot people speak
im laughing so hard i cant even contain it to a chair, my boy freind pulls me up and we go listening to why feminism is so important
at that point i laughed harder, and we left, thats fucking stupid
they turned on us when our shit got through, but sorry no ones gonna throw a shackle on my boy, now one is gonna make you guys better at money or survivable careers, want REAL equality, come dance with me
see what your paradise looks like
buncha cows with green hair shouting at me
they make a tthird of what i do by choice, and still gotta tell me how to live
they realized no one is gonna listen until they "get the gays"
now that INTERSECTION looks alot like a bunch of women

Thx my MALE user

Even tho is b8m8, wanted to get my perspective out there.

Jesus when did pigs learn how to type?

Tities and time stamp whore

You forgot
> #tardlivesmatter

>be beta virgin
>"i know how to rile some people up!"
>post obvious bait
>mfw cucks actually take it

strawpoll.me/10174882

shitposting in a shitpost