Ask a 29 yr old burnout who the church has taken back into their folds and is now consequently engaged to a 19 year old...

Ask a 29 yr old burnout who the church has taken back into their folds and is now consequently engaged to a 19 year old virgin who will give her virginity to me after our marriage anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=st_hXvx4Qso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did you burn out on?

Why did you go back?

Lucky trips

T R I P S
R
I
P
S

american faggot

Thy Lord has indeed taken you back user.

ive been considering doing this for this exact reason. and once she falls in love with me slowly convert her back to normal. of course knock her ass up first though.. no chances taken

what will you do whe she runs with jamal

If you are burned out how can you handle love? I have heard that is quite exhausting.

what is burnout?

failed out of school, went back, barely graduated and then mental issues. Doing better now.

New place, no one I really know and I do work for them. I'm numb to most things they teach at this point but I don't shit on it either. Just trying to get on with my stuff. Also they have a lot more pity for some dude near his 30s then they did for me when i was younger - all they did then was judge and condemn.

we don't really know. I've never had romantic feelings for anyone and she is sort of the same - I guess we have the same mental issues which is why we get along. I help her with coping techniques and meds and appointments and stuff. She isn't from a traditionally christian home but her grandma was. She has a lot of mental issues in her family tbh. I'm just glad to be her friend and not be pressured to fuck or be all romantic and over the top like other couples.

post her

that sounds nice. let's listen to some stevie wonder.
youtube.com/watch?v=st_hXvx4Qso

nein m9

i knew she was fat / ugly

We must not be looking at the same shit

well she does have a snaggle tooth but she's really skinny and tall. Not a 10 but all her baby fat and features are still there. No belly fat etc. Doesn't matter she understands my mental mania so it's okay.

sorry this isn't her. I'm just posting Bree as OP.

The only thing they probably have in common is weight and complexion. My girl is blonde though.

>being religious
>no mental issues

pick one