Battlefield 1 hype thread

rumors, news, ideas, expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLXMtqHFvwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard it was gonna be set in space

No jetpacks no party

that is machete 3

any of you know which factions will be available?

Open a fuckin history book u son of a peach

Singleplayer will follow different stories from sandnigger woman to red baron

Multiplayer who knows

Did they even have flame throwers in fucking ww1?

Yes

i've read somthing around the internet but i have my personal opinion.

Central power:
>Germans
>Austria-Hungarians
>Ottoman

Allied :
>US
>Britain
>Italians
>France

7 factions.....imo the teaser soundtrack (seven nation army) it's a clue

the chinese have been throwing flame at people for thousands of years

It looks like complete utter ass

you obviously dont know what you are saying

yeah....it could be
also nice idea

russian?

there is an armored train in the video and it could be a russian vehicle, but russian didnt partecipate untill the end of the war....
maybe it could be the reason

USA didn't participate untill the end of war either.

My dick gets so fucking hard to the thought of living out my Lawrence of Arabia fantasies, fucking up the stupid turks with my arab bros.

It's probably going to be cowboys vs. aliens user.

Chain link might be the new main gamemode cuz it's 2 sids clashinging

yar, didnt work well then either, walking target.

Flame throwers are kind of a simple tool, but they're more effective for sucking the oxygen out of pillboxes rather than burning people.

battlefield 1 is a game. it is played on several platforms

yes usa did

Ya, but with pressurized tanks?
I imagine you'd still be, if they still used them. Fuck having 200lbs + of fuel on your back. When those dudes got merked in Saving Ryan's Privates I pretty much had nightmares.
That's a neat concept, never thought of that. I thought it was mostly just a fear tactic/a way to drive the people out from cover so the MGunners mow them down.

I am upset at the lack of realism in the game.

only1917

youre retarded. russia left the war early and usa went into the war late. read a book

hey dumbass Russia left the war early didn't enter it late
do you even history?
do you even Treaty of Brest-Litovsk?

this is the only Battlefield that ever grabbed my attention since it is NOT another gritty/realism/presenttime/middeleast shooter . so if they have a nice community (which i don't know i only know CODS community is shittier) i may play it.

checked

same

im sorry that was what i have in mind.....im just poor with english

gee thanks for pointing out my first dubs ever ^^

Russia? :(

Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium! Other countries have inferior potassium.

What are you fucking 12? Fuck modern gaming.

Take your search for 12 year olds to your local park, faggot.

>fuck modern gaming

Cause I'm a huge hipster fuckboi who only plays pong and mrs. pacman. You're what's wrong with this world.
>pic relates largely to you

i hope we see hitler in the story at least once, just a glimpse would be fine.

but I'm b& from within 15 feet of schools, parks and anywhere sexy little 7yo grils play ;'(

again this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLXMtqHFvwM

Obviously you get to play as young Adolf during the campaign.

Oh I'm sorry did I offend you with my logic? You fucking corporate sons of bitches?

thats what im hoping for

plottwist: hitler is tutorialnpc for the german faction

battlefield 2 = hitlers reign in WW2

>15 feet

What an autistic choice in measurement.

It will suck balls. I know its not news but just pointing out.

They did but they were manned by 2 ppl.

Agree

The community will be shit. Same as BF3 4 Hardline.
Bf1 as seen from trailer will have historically so inaccurate content that it will not be worth a single penny

This.

Also it would be cool to play as a young Hitler. Wasn't he grunt status in WW1?

jah jah. you get to deliver the finest of correspondence and dine on mustard gas.

Oy vey you showed that bad goy.

>historically accurate
Fuck off, BF and CoD haven't given a shit about historical accuracy or realistic gameplay in over 10 years.

If it makes you feel better people who are hit directly with the flamethrowers didn't scream and toss, they actually died pretty damn fast.

And the majority of people killed by flamethrowers was from the flames filling up the bunker with carbon monoxide

This. Modern gaming is kikery at its best
>muh shekels
>muh cultural enrichment.

probably because all the games were set in future u fucking autist

thats what inaccurate means you dumb truck

You have no idea if the future is historically accurate. You're not a wizard!

>did I offend you with my logic
>implying I care what an autist thinks
>implying paying top dollar for shit made in 1987 that will only last for 2 weeks after you play it is logical
>implying you're not a dumb retarded faggot
>implying implications
I didn't make the rules faggot
They were manned by 2 people? Neat, so 2 waking targets. How dumb.
Mustard gas is yummy, I put it on all of my burgers.

HISTORICALLY INACCURATE you retarded nigger monkey.

>Not buying a game because it's not historically accurate

If it was it would basically be german tog repair crew simulator. My issue is when games claim to be realistic and then turn out to be not but nothing in the trailer would even remotely hint that the game is going for realism so I'm alright with a fun little arcade shooter in a WWI setting

>also, you're a faggot

I will be in 3 years

>IDF detected
>And the majority of people killed by flamethrowers was from the flames filling up the bunker with carbon monoxide

That makes my dick hard.

>inb4 they don't put Hitler in the game

One was holding the pipe/muzzle/"gun" the other was holding the fuel tank. It was still effective because more or less only the first guy was exposed while running trough trenches.

And why "dumb"? That was the technology at the time. Tanks back then were dumb too. so what

Fuck man, get off of here and go get laid. Unless being able to shoot lightning from your hand is your thing, then carry on.

i can already see... this game will have a "great" community unlike anny COD before had. kinda sad i got interrested before faggots thought it is worth arguing over a damn game that isn't even out yet

>And why "dumb"? That was the technology at the time.
>Tanks back then were dumb too. so what

You literally just answered your own question faggot. Fuck, I hate when retards like you get all up on the internet and think they're clever. Stop being coy and go back to /MLP/ autist.

It's going to be a good game.
>boom

They have to. Hitler is a national hero everywhere that Jews are hated. That's everywhere nigga. Even aliens hate the Jews and never abduct them. They're so scared of them they won't even touch them, lest they get the dirty jew disease.

Those dislikes

Holy shit you are a retard. Whoever was the user that called it dumb, I stated that it was unnecessary because many things seem dumb nowadays but we can't just go back to the past and give them a better idea of how to do stuff can we?

>Historically inaccurate
Why would a fast-paced large scale shooter want to be accurate on a war that was mostly dying in trenches from diseases and lice?

It will be lame. What sets BF from CoD is the vehicles. This game will be lacking just that. What will they have? Horses? Gay. Tanks? Ok, nothing new. Biplanes and planes with tail gunner? Kinda cool, but also not new (BF1942). Ships? Only cool of its like BF1942 where battleships can be driven and fought with and not BF4. Rail arterially? Gay, can only move in a line.

The maps, trenches and no mans land? Gay

Sadly I think I'm going to pass one this one

>Bf1 as seen from trailer will have historically so inaccurate content that it will not be worth a single penny
Care to elaborate? Watched the trailer a few days ago but I don't remember anything blatantly anachronistic besides the tactics/layout of the battles.

>but we can't just go back to the past and give them a better idea of how to do stuff can we?

Holy shit nigger, did I say that? No. But why the fuck make a game about something so dumb, is what I'm saying. Who's the retard now? Lrn2comprehendshityoufaggotfuck

>implying CoD will be better
>implying CoD has actual online usable vehicles
>implying CoD is actually good

No, there were flamethrowers designed to be used by a single man as well.

Listen to this nigger (), that's what I'm fucking saying. You autistic sperglord.

I want it to be good and historical but I know they're going to fuck it up with some alternate reality bullshit where some "rogue faction" invents a super weapon that you have to destroy.

The intro missions will be cool but once the "supervillain" emerges and you have to play as the woman character I'll lose interest. Hopefully the multiplayer makes up for whatever bullshit they put in the story.

Just another battlefield. I'm ready for my world to be rocked by a new fps so I can stop experimenting sexually and taking risks with unprotected sex and iv drug use.

vehicles ruin battlefield. i get killed over and over by the same faggots who hide in tanks with their IR bullshit, reactive armor, maintenance, etc. as soon as i kill them they find another tank and continue camping an objective.

vehicles and snipers ruin battlefield!

Are you serious? All the characters look like retarded steam punk creations.

Up! Up! And away! On my magnificent balloooonnnn!

you mean Tinder?

>snipers

Nigger are they gonna quit putting snipers in the game?

>run and gun quickscope faggot detected

Why don't you just defeat them with superior armor tactics and strategy?

hopefully there won't be 8x plus optics. that would be a tad less gay at least.

>Whoever was the user that called it dumb
>pic relate

because they just get in a tank, again! i don't want to play as an engineer and fight against the same two faggots in tanks the entire match. they force me to play differently and it annoys me.

That I understand.

all the people who want "muh realism and accuracy" need to reevaluate their idea of a good game, because in a realistic WW1 or general warscenario, chances are pretty high to get rekt by a machinegunner after 5 seconds or so in an open area.

wouldn't be fun eh?

What? Did you read my post? I was saying this BF is lacking vehicles which will make it lame and closer to being like CoD. Which I don't not like

That's were having helis, rockets, c4 and c4 troll jeeps come into play. If you don't like the vehicles go play CoD

that's what happens in bf4 now...

>I get killed over and over again by faggots

It's not the vehicles fault you fucking suck hard at this game m8.

So did a lot of real WWI equipment. Again, elaborate.

Any Bad Company 2 players still out there?? PS3 here and the community is still quite vibrant

checked btw
>all the people who want "muh realism and accuracy" need to join the Marine Corps*