Slavs literally taking over the Euro

>Slavs literally taking over the Euro

How can west even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=-7aDuQNg9ps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVQsEzgB0w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll root for you today, Poland. I really want to see Lewandowski and Milik score today.

I'm supporting Poland in this championship.

I'm supporting teams that are white. I don't support nigger teams like Germany, France or dare I say Niggerland (gud blezz the kween folks), so good luck to Poland! I hope you will rape nigger country Northern Ireland. Euros for the Europeans! Not watermelons!

Why not Sweden too? With a bit of luck , you can get out of the groups. Also your team looks pretty good.

The leftists use the swedish team to promote multiculturalism and their shitty ideology constantly. I hope Zlatan fails and has a gypochimpout.

You seem to know a lot about this, so which teams any fully white?

Yep, not to forget faggot Hamrén intentionally not playing Augustinsson or Wendt instead of Olsson just so Sweden has its token nigger in the team. Fucking hilarious, football is just a PC multicultural propaganda tool. Sweden doesn't play its best players just so we can field a nigger.

kek. Never thought Swedish ppl are so anti towards their football team. It's your country tough.

If they didn't play with token niggers it would be ok. But now Hamrén the faggot intentionally field a nigger even though he's fucking useless because it's important that Sweden's team look multicultural. It's so fucking pathetic.

djen dobry

i pozdrawiam

good luck today polish friends

>yfw Englel gets SLAV'D again by based Slovakia

>polish space program

It's the leftists who started to bring in politics into football, so yes, I hope they fail hard.
I think Wendt is actually happy that he doesn't have to take part in this shitty circus.

What's the thing with the politics in football? I kind of not get it...

Football has traditionally been the white working man's sport. So of course the upper middle class leftists had to destroy it. Even some club teams in sweden has gotten truly infiltrated by leftists(AIK, Malmö, Hammarby).

>djen
Kek

Lol
>djen
Den dobry
Dobar dan.
Pozdrav.
Fuck man i want to learn polish and west slavistani languages. How hard can it be...

This Euro is ours, the time has come kurwa

youtube.com/watch?v=oVQsEzgB0w8

N.ireland is more white than sweden so stfu cuck

Gdzie jesteś tato Staryyy bo otwieramy flaszkę hej!

Duolingo

>I'm supporting teams that are white

This, I hope the french team gets bombed. Have them taste multiculturalism.

I've never heard a good Popek song, this one is passable.