CUCK THREAD: post a pic of your girl and other anons say how they would fuck her.. replies get replies

CUCK THREAD: post a pic of your girl and other anons say how they would fuck her.. replies get replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/QG1YXIX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is necessary to do this fucking threads all days?

Her tits could totally catch my load... Scratch that, i'd tittie fuck her and bust on her face

id turn this whore into my sex slave.. call her a nigger constantly as i fucked her ass from behind and whipped her back

Raped by big black cock during a home invasion.

she loves black cock so rape might not be necassary

Do it with them!
poll-maker.com/QG1YXIX

Would you make her piss her panties?

I wouldnt let her wear panties because niggers are equal to animals and animals dont wear clothes, so shed be naked 100 percent of the time and forced to piss on the floor

FUCK OFF SAMSAP

How about putting her in a diaper?

fuck her in the butt then nut all over her tits

ment to tag

How about forcing her to pee herself?

would maker gag on my balls in public..she is naked and is freeused by about 10 guys..we all fuck her in every hole..

do my gf...

more?

absolutely tit fuck her then bend her over that sink

Would spread that fine ass and slam her pussy while fingering her ass, got face?

this

What would anons do to my wife?

how about this girl?

All of them are cute
was hard to choose lol

I'd have her ride my big cock while I finger her asshole warming her up then shove my big cock up her ass until I'm about to cum then stick it in her mouth and blow my huge warm load on her face

Lotsa faggot didn't read the rules. Reply for a reply dumbfucks

Wouldn't waste time to fuck her so I'd rip that dress and fuck her from behind. I'd repeatedly spank her ass until she's red and cream pie her and leave her for other guys to have a turn.

Do right

how would Sup Forums use this chick?

Wholly shit she's hot. I'll enjoy banging the hell out of her. Does she enjoy other guys sometimes?

goddamn howd ya do this?

Moar

rip that cute little dress off her and fuck her ass hard. then cum down her throat.

anyone do anything to my chick?

OC only plz.

Her pussy will feel snug and warm wrapped around my meat

same girl

She's in vulnerable position on that bad. I'll have to shove my cock in her.

Gf (right)

I'll forcefuck her mouth till she gagged, without giving her time to breathe, dump my load deep inside her throat. Dump her on the street as she passed out

gunna need nudes to prove

another pic

Glad you're only sharing OC here.

would fuck her ass till she screams, followed by a deepthroath and cuming all over her face

Cock them please? I got nudes of left one if interested

What do i get?

photoshop. I'm not good but I feel like I'm still improving.

which pic did ya use? seems really good to me

slap her face and butt till she is my little slut.
Then piss in her mouth while she has to ride a big dildo

Want to see more of the left

my sister on the left

Would tie her up and finger her till she cum. As soon as she squirt, I shove my cock deep inside, making her scream in pleasure and pain with her very-sensitive pussy. Call a random homeless to fuck her throat and we spitroast her till her mind breaks. Gotta ruin a cutie

6/10 and friend is a solid 7 for me

boobjob and doggystyle, finishing in her ass

Tell her

not interested

Wife.

would fist her pussy while licking her butthole
fuck her ass afterwards

left one
reverse tittyfuck, sitting on her face so she could eat out my ass meanwhile

Im chubby btw

this one. it fit quite good even though the girl is facing in a complete other direction

sis. will post nudes if someone posts something good.

would cum in ass

I would tie that two bitches one in front the other and make them both share an double dildo while ass-fuck the left one.

Would anyone fuck my 19yo gf?

Jesus, does her nose honk if you squeeze it? She looks like her dad was a clown.

I bet she's got fucking huge feet.

cute

nice dress, i'd slide her panties off and lift the dress up around her ass, pressing her against the wall before pressing into her ass and pounding away until i decide to pull out and cum on her face

But other than her grotesque and comically hideous nose, would you pork her?

I would love to tie her down to my desk and abuse her anally for hours. I love a nice tight dark hole

Eh, I guess. I'm not fussy. Tbh I'd probably fuck you if I was drunk enough.

Cute feet

would lock her n my bed using a big dildo till she squirts. putting hot wax on her pussylips, let her lick my ass, piss on her face and after that fuck her ass over and over again

would use her tits as my personal masturbation aid.

Are any of you cucks on Kik?

Tell me more

well good job dude.. you got kik?

Damn I'm a massive fan of the corset goth look. 10/10 Would tie up and anally abuse.

pretty girl. I like her a lot.

sorry, I don't use kik

these are great man keep going with the shops.. lovin em

Cute girl! Would love for that lips around my cock as I grab her head and force fuck that soft little mouth. I'll stop when she can no longer stand.
Got more?

ya i got a couple more, though these two are the best ones of her

Fucking hell another one. She's lovely apart from her nose. She looks like one of the banana splits.

Post em

I am obviously missing some context here...

alright

whats yours?

German lady