How do i forget the girl that forgot she loved me?

how do i forget the girl that forgot she loved me?

and feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/if1rDPqqGm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and though i dont want to kill myself do any of you day dream about shooting yourself? i find its calming for some reason.

Do not Forget
Do not Forgive
Expect us

this shit is gonna 404

maybe i should just get angry at her

I miss baww threads.
When I felt like a real outcast, baww threads helped a lot and now like 5 years later life's going pretty well. Still miss them.

Ta copine était française bro ? (Well, I hope you'll understand)

Don't. Forgiving stops you being weighed down with hate, always forgive.

yes. i am american and she broke up with me while i was on deployment in africa. hardest thing ive ever experienced

Move the fuck on. Affection is meaningless if it's not reciprocated. Dwelling on feelings for someone who doesn't have any in return is a waste of time. You'll be looking over your shoulder to the past and to hypothetical what-could-have-beens and then you're old and it's too late.

Throw out the memories and start making new ones, faggot

why the hell can't i post multiple images with one post.

>inferior site

sad... so sad

i guess thats a good representation

What is the context ?

like when im bored or something stupid happens. i just imagine putting a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out. and imagine the blood splatter and reaction of everyone. i dont really want to do it

Oh myself I imagine what would happened if I got rolled over a big truck and miraculously lived , I would imagine later on my friend and family coming to the hospital to see my body with no legs and I'll be spending my time on Sup Forums ,shitposting

car crash

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time" - Abraham Lincoln
Sure things may feel pretty shitty at the moment but remember each day is a new start. Yes it is cliche and over used but it's true.
Each day you get closer to being you again, the pain will pass and you will become a stronger person for it.
Everyone has their trials and tribulations but it's what you do with that struggle that defines you as a person.
Think of it like grinding in an MMO or something, each quest, each raid.. it's all about building character and eventually you WILL reach the point that you realize that you are worth more than what people have made you feel.
She forgot she loved you? Fuck her then. Build your character into something better, take this pain and turn it into a better you.
It sucks now Sup Forumsro but all cloudy weather will pass and so will the hurt.

Ok thanks

not possible. only time and other pussy will make you accept it but you will cherish this memory for ever.

FYI toutes les ines par définitions sont des petites putes qui aiment la prendre dans le cul ;)

Dude don't be such a fag.
She didn't forget she loved you, she stopped loving you.
If someone doesn't love you anymore, you're better off without them as shit as it feels.
Stop making romantic sounding reasons for why it broke up and start looking at what actually happened, who changed and what was done wrong. Maybe you were being a dick and didn't see it. Maybe she changed. Figure it out and stop being a bitch

source?

>J'ai hâte de te voir en vrai
Online romances aren't real relationships m8

Anal with drunk girls.

That was old
That's a good point thanks man

>I can't forget about her from time to time.

True to the first part. Fuck you for the second part

Does anyone have the greentext story about that dude who tore up all the artistic work of a disabled girl or something ?

>That cat gif where the cat keeps massaging it's dead friend.
>That bird that can't wake up it's partner.

Chiara Bautista

she didn't forget to love you, she simply didn't love you in the first place

why?

How do I tell the girl I have a crush on that I love her before it's too late? And if I do get her, how do I make sure she remembers me after she breaks up with me?

don't you dare fucking die on me thread

She was my first love ever, she was a complete tsundere with big tiddies and ass, we bickered so much as kids, we even went to the same highschool together where we sometimes seemed to click, I went to a club in the Netherlands with my classmates and her friends, I wasn't allowed in the night was for 16+ only, she came back outside though, she said she was coming to laugh at me for not being able to get in, wa talked a bit, but I finished it with:"I'll be there for you monday to be "ignored" as I smirked and left on my bike, I looked at her, and I'll never forget those bedroom eyes she had and that cute hands behind her bag one knee bend pose, alas I had no idea about what that meant just yet.

I still think of her sometimes, I could hit her up on facebook, she tends to add me on websites that we're both on, but I don't want to creep her.
I'll never forget about Mary.

Post the bird. I do want to see both of them.

Found it

too bad youre 40, innit

I'm 23 you cheeky cunt

You shouldnt care user, you know deep inside that you are a fag, because you are French. Let the straight relationships for the horde of niggers that inhabitates France

no ur not you liar

I'm 40.
It's not so bad at all.

yes it is

God fucking dammit I'm not 40 you fucking faggot's stop cheering me up with your cheeky posts

yes you are 40

How would you even now somebody's age, you're just a random user on Sup Forums

>I'm only 39 haha gotchu

samefag

No fucking shit you idiot.

But it's not.
I got to grow up in the 80s when even those of us in major cities played outside unsupervised.
I remember usenet and when the internet wasn't populated by every asshole with a phone in his pocket.
I am comfortable with myself. More genuinely confident and aloof than a 25 years old.
I can afford to do what I want.
I am still fit enough to fuck your girlfriend way better than you... could probably kick your ass too.
You'll see. It's pretty good. Won't be in ten years but, for now, it's fucking awesome.

you're old

you're still a virgin no matter when you grew up

How do you expect us to read that faggot language ?
I'm not gay so i dont speak anal

hey i'm 30, that is by no means an age where you could say anything.

samefag

I'm not French tho...I'm an amerifat minus the fat

Danke.

Niggah you're atleast a 5000 year old dragon.
Checked but
>683624343
aint me you doofus

That French turns to Arabic real quick.

np

at least i'm no 6000 year old dragon like u

>Checked but
>683624343
>aint me you doofus
then i'm sorry that i suspected you of being a samefag, have a nice day sri

>disavows the one mildly amusing post

>at least i'm no 6000 year old dragon like u
Only a 9001 year old dragon would say something like that gtfo go back to bed grampaw

French fag from Alsace who moved to the US here : this part of France is garbage Sup Forumsro. No idea what you were doing there

no u gtfo

samefag

More like Mongolian script

samefag

Wrong

youtu.be/if1rDPqqGm8

samefag

tu es une fille ou un mec?
difficile de savoir si -se x

samefag

Post moar animal feels plox.

>and even in asia
>it was so bad even the heartless asian scumfucks had to admit it was a bit sad

I have to leave for work in five minutes and pretend I'm not petrified of everyone I come into contact with.

Hey, that's an ASUS G750/2 right? I have the G752, ma nigga

>Chiara Bautista
thanks!

samefag

*gaspers* How'd ya find me out ya stinker.

Dude, just tell her. Knowing is always better. If she says no then move the fuck on. Find someone else.

Guy 23

tfw my name is Tyler

cus you're not good enough to hide from me

You'll never forget your first true love. It'll get better, but she'll never truly leave your conscious.

There'll be days where you'll wake up in a cold sweat because she visited you in your dreams.

There'll be days where you'll go for a walk and hesitate when you remember the walks you took with her.

And there'll be days where you break down in pity and remorse for the things you said to her and the things you did to her.

It'll get better... but it'll never fully heal.

Rats, foiled again.

keine sorge, niemand kann sich vor mir verstecken

who did you love? tell us

Yeah, you'll never forget your white buffalo, but ya gots ta keep goin on stronk

samefag

I loved a woman 4 years ago. But I made some mistakes--severe mistakes--and in under two years, that relationship crumbled. It was all my fault, you understand, she didn't nothing wrong.

I have to carry that weight, now. She doesn't want to speak to me anymore--well, that's fine.