Are pit sub-dog? They are really degenerate

Are pit sub-dog? They are really degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull#Dog_attack_risk
time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-cesar-milan-pit-bull-lawsuit-20150204-story.html
lifewithdogs.tv/2012/01/yes-pit-bulls-suddenly-snap/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081007172013AAuYFzP
freerepublic.com/focus/chat/810029/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=dWp3dwRcdog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what happens when you starve them.

Oh god more of this ignorant bullshit please go away

Why do people have an issue with saying pits have a genetic push to dog aggression?

They're fucking pitbulls, bread to kill. 99% of owners are too shit to condition them to sanity.

Don't give me that bullshit, you know statistically that pit-bulls are among the most dangerous dogs we domestically own. Especially with women and children under 10.

They have a lot of testosterone and are terriers, which are the most annoying dogs as a general rule

And do you know why that is? Because they're trained specifically for being overly aggressive because they're "known for being aggressive".
I've owned pit-bulls that were very gentle dogs towards family members and anyone not hostile.

i think this is what should happen to them and the types who own such creatures

FUCKING HELL i hate pits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull#Dog_attack_risk
time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/

Pitbulls were bred to be violent. This is a FACT.

Why is it when it comes to pit bulls it's suddenly 100% nurture and nature is thrown out the window?

You say this like you're trying to argue with me, that's what I just said.

>That's what happens when you don't train them.

FTFY

Pitbulls can be nice dogs, they require training. If you're the kind of person that is lazy as fuck and won't train your dog, get a small one, like a Yorkshire terrier. At least then it can't wreak havoc on anyone.

Or better yet, just don't get a dog.

Until it gets a headache one day and mauls you to death.

>I've owned pit-bulls that were very gentle dogs towards family members and anyone not hostile.
This is a silly thing to say.
It's like saying "Well I have a lot of black friends and none of them ever committed a crime" and then you ignore the blatant facts and statistics behind the issue.

No but they usually have retarded degenerate owners that either promote violent behavior (niggers and latinos) or are too lazy to train them (white suburban housewives)
With a dog that come from a proper breeder (not a mutt bread for fighting and violent behavior) and a owner that actually take the time to train their dog properly they are mostly harmless.

It doesn't help that the average person can't tell a pitbull from any of the other common "fighting" dogs most of the time, leading to even more confusion as every violent dog is reported as a pitbull.

What's the problem? The dog's fine and wagging his tail.

>It's 100% nurture! Nature has absolutely no role when it comes to pit bulls.
>Other dogs are difference though. Yorkies are 100% naturally violent.
Fucking pitfags I swear.

see

One time I see this shit and can wholeheartedly say that it's 100% owner's fault for letting the dog jump out like that.

Stupid piece of shit, look who is coming before you open the door. If it's not someone you know well, DON'T LET THE FUCKING DOG RUN OUT LIKE THIS.

Stupid cunt killed the dog.

Pitfags on suicide watch.

that's because people buy them under the impression because that is inherent in their nature for whatever reason (protection etc) then proceed to treat them exactly like an aggressive killer, so surprise surprise, guess what they become.

They have a front garden which is gated off you idiot. They can let their dog run about all they want if he's in their property. Do you own a dog? Im guessing you're the type of person to abuse an animal and when it fights back you blame the breed.

Pit bulls were bred too quickly from a violent stock, resulting in frequently-appearing psychopathic tendencies (why even females will attack human children, etc).

On top of that, you add nurture...but it's often not enough.

Pitbulls are gentle creature. Those either havent been trained or havr been trained to fight. It takes a lot to turn them vicious.

Its the niggerversion of a dog

agreed i was out in the car (thank fuck) and saw a nigger walking two of the fuckers without any kind of lead at his side was a skanky white bitch,
i wish our country let us carry, as i would've loved to have capped them pieces of shit

another thing they were supposed to have been banned, more government bs

the guy was clearly a repoman or something

note the way he preemptively approaches the door... totally the owners fault and I bet he could even sue them if it managed to bite

>hey joe
>yeah?
>i think the dog is being attack
>oh really?
>yeah man
>oh let me whip out my camera phone
>yeah you do that and ill lightly mist these pitbulls to get them away

That's fucking bullshit and you know it.
The statistics are overwhelming. A large amount of bites, and a vast majority of dog related deaths, are due to pitbulls.
There have been many reported instances of WELL TRAINED PITBULLS just snapping and attacking their owner.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-cesar-milan-pit-bull-lawsuit-20150204-story.html
So, what, one of the best dog trainers in the world isn't a good dog trainer?

Well it's a good thing. That video is the evidence needed to have those sub-dogs put to death.

No he couldnt. Its private property. Why would a repoman have a gun anyway?.

>tries to be taken seriously
>bread to kill
>bread

>mfw

mfw pitball supporters keep posting the same bullshit response and yet its always a pitbull involved, hardly any other breeds are involved with violence

So instead of saving the dog, they just let it get mauled?

>It's 100% nurture! Nature has absolutely no role when it comes to pit bulls.
>Other dogs are difference though. Yorkies are 100% naturally violent.

I never said those things. Perhaps I didn't state strongly enough that pits require extra training, moreso than other dogs.

I was just bringing up the fact that if you're gonna get a dog and be lazy about it, don't get a pit.

I get it, pits are aggressive. They make great pets if you are a lazy and or prick owner. Let's talk about a bigger problem! How the fuck do 10,000 people get killed by snails!?

They're ugly, not very smart and tends to have bad tempers

There are only two kind of bitbull owners :
>Degenerate drug dealers who own them has protection from theft
>Morons who think they're cool because they own the "gangsta dog"

I'm convinced a lot of these people are either brainwashed by their local pound or actual pound employees shilling so they could trick people into adopting these disgusting mongrels.
Have you ever been to a pound? It's almost always all pit bulls.

>mfw every pit ive been around was loving, sweet and derpy

Cesar Milan is a fucking retard though, just have to watch the tv shows he have been in to see he obviously provoke unstable dogs to get a reaction out of them because that makes for good tv.

Snailfever

MODS!!! MODS!!!!!! MODS!!!!!!

I'd be stomping the fuck out of their backs and heads while they're biting the guy. A size 12 steel toe would do some damage to a pit's ribs. I don't give a fuck if I need stitches and tetanus/rabies shots, those dogs would be in equally bad fucking shape when I was done.

Poor fucker on the ground, too bad he wasn't able to grab one of the things and gouge it's eyes out. That's my go-to strategy if I get attacked by a pit/rottweiler.

>683622816
You do realise dogs can be trained right?

so you're one of those guys

Parasites.

Much like how the mosquito itself isn't the killer but the diseases and parasites it carries are.

EDGY XDXD

If you wanna kill something kill a human, fucking edgelord

rofl
He owns a professional dog training program.
Just because you don't like the fact that pitbulls are incredibly violent by nature doesn't mean that this professional dog trainer is suddenly not a professional dog trainer.

She said the dog's owner had removed the pit bull "against the strong advice and objection of his trainer."

The dog was still aggressive, the owner was incompetent, like all pit bull owners that attack humans. I have two pitts, both spent a shitload of money to train and behave. Have never attacked humans. They were attacked by non pit bulls numerous times and don't like dogs now. Pitts require a lot of training and discipline, work. Most owners want them as a status symbol and don't train their dogs. Basically the owners are to blame and it's not fair to characterize an entire breed based on a few bad apples. These bad apples had shitty owners, guaranteed.

You guys saying that its only because they are trained to be aggressive are retarded.
Pits are like niggers. Are they all born aggressive ? No but most are

It is the breed you fuckwits. I've raised a staffy mix with complete love from birth. Same training as the German Shepherd yet he was aggressive non stop. He always wanted to fight and wrestle which was cool but my mom got rid of him.

Tldr kill yourselves and face the facts

OP is baiting
/thread

The gate was not closed (otherwise how the dude could enter?), so no, they couldn't let the dog out.

No, I don't own a dog anymore. I am saddened by the dog's death and it's not his fault at all, it's just a dumb animal. I didn't even mentioned anything about the breed.

Shove your whining and speculation into your ass.

>the breed shouldnt be blamed
>ive spent a shit ton of money to train them
>pits need extra training
>the breed isnt to blame
Kek wut?

Fucking lol. I love dogs, but goddamn pits suck. The two dumbasses are like "b-b-but why? why u do dis?"

I remember when this first appeared. The dude is a policeman who wanted to let the owners know they let their car open or some stupid shit.

I remember how all the retards were trying to argue that the dog was just happy to get out of the house when it is clearly trying to attack.

lifewithdogs.tv/2012/01/yes-pit-bulls-suddenly-snap/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081007172013AAuYFzP
freerepublic.com/focus/chat/810029/posts
Just don't be near your "trained" pit bulls when they suddenly, and randomly, go into a killing frenzy and snap.

Maybe you should hustle as hard as you hate nigger you don't know a thing about training dogs I'd like to see how you handle aggressive breeds when they attack you or somone you know maybe you won't he so quick to blame the owner then. Pathetic whelp

>It's like saying "Well I have a lot of black friends and none of them ever committed a crime"
Nah, it'd be more like saying "Well I have a lot of black friends and none of them ever committed a crime against me or people I like"

HAHAHAHHA CAN WE GET A ANIMAL HATE THREAD? POST ANIMAL GORE HAHAH FUCKING HELL I LOVE TO TORTURE PATHETIC WEAK ANIMALS TO DEATH HAHA

I know, right?
These pitfags have some sort f brain disorder.

They will openly admit that their pit bull needs special attention because it's a pit bull then in the same sentence claim that pit bulls are not naturally violent but are violent because of the owners.

It's fucking insane.

The gate should of been closed by him when he entered. They could let the dog out, its their property.

Not speculations. Just facts. You're literally making up excuses for why the owner (Who owns the property in and around the house, just incase you didnt know) couldnt let their own dog out. Maybe you should think, wasnt that guy a bit trigger happy? Instead of accusing the owner for doing nothing wrong.

luckily they have to wear muzzles here or they usually get put down on the spot by police

Fucking crazy man. Dont get me wrong pits arent the only dangerous breed, but damn they are top of the list.

One of the few thing the UK has done right.

yea cause they really looked starved...

"get put down on the spot by police"

Alright mate. Since when did they become vets haha.

humans are such pussys

Now your just trying way to hard m8

Its Ireland.

How? Do they beat them with a billy club?

I've seen it happen mate. You don't fuck with the Garda.

Same shit.

WHY?!

If by killing frenzy you mean kissing frenzy because they are the most loving and sweet dogs I've ever owned. Would highly recommend them to a family, even with children provided they can train them, as you should do with ANY dog

Enjoy your coming lawsuit nigger

I doubt they can put a dog down with a police baton or even a stun gun as they might get sued for animal abuse. Vets put it down in a humane way , battering the dog isnt.

No, I mean killing frenzy.
youtube.com/watch?v=dWp3dwRcdog

moar you weak shit you think thats rough

The gate should be closed and not allow the dude to enter in the first place.

If you really want to argue using law as an argument, then dude was a police officer or other person that is allowed to wear gun outside and visible, thus allowed to use it in self defence. He had full rights to defend himself, because by law, dogs are not equal to humans and don't abide to same laws, and he had little to no time to fully assess the situation.

That's all we can tell from this webm.

I once had a roommate that walked dogs for a living. One time he got really fucked up in the face.

Guess the breed.

Another time a dog he was dogsitting snapped and bit me.

Guess the breed.

And there was another time one of the dogs he was watching fucked up another dog.

Guess the breed.

Pits are the niggers of dogs.

Not really but whatever.

Only the ones owned by niggers. niggers are degenerates.

The most popular dog breed in the us, you think we're all gonna get sued, and all of our dogs will attack you. You're a victim of fearmongering and were that little bed wetting kid who booked it on your way home from school when you saw the pit bull house. All grown up and nothing's changed.

Pitbull owners, regardless of color, are niggers. Period. They'll profess how cute and gentle their dogs are... until one rips their child's face off. You can't argue stupid, so don't even try.

pit bulls should be gassed just because niggers like them. get a glorious white man dog like a husky or a shepherd.

underrated post

Or or just hear me out now.
One of them could of held the dog.
It's really complicated I know.

there deadly retard

He obviously cant yell "let me in" he probably let himself in or the owner would of come out and told him he could come in. You're clearly a retard if you dont know how property works and trespassing. Go back to school...

>this defensive over his shit dog
If i were you id put them down before it rips some little girls leg off, like what happened to my old roommates daughter.

Pits were bred to be killing machines, but obedient too. People that get pits aren't usually intelligent or well behaved themselves.

The problem is half dog half owner. A pit in the right hands can be a good dog, but if you can't handle the beast (or intentionally encourage aggressiveness) then it'll be a pock on society.
The pit lovers will argue as well that smaller dogs, like a chihuahua, are far more naturally aggressive, and yes it is true, but it's also true that a chihuahua is less than a foot tall and you can punt the fuck across a football field, but a pit even "playing rough" and tear your fucking arm off.

Vote Pit Genocide!

>holding something that is being bitten all over by two animals that'll easily bite your fingers off

They shoot them obviously.

Pitbulls are fine. Those retarded pitbull owners who feel a persecution complex on behalf of their pets are intollerable faggots.

I work at a doggy daycare around 70 dogs a day. They're harmless, a little hair triggered but they rarely cause fights. It's normally the "cuter" breeds that do the most damage.

Id like to put my dick in there to get it chaffed and then i want u all to lick my wound and shit on it!