Flirting with females (friends, recent acquaintances) through Facebook. Advice, Sup Forumsros? What has worked for you?

Flirting with females (friends, recent acquaintances) through Facebook. Advice, Sup Forumsros? What has worked for you?

Also this can extend to advice for text flirting/chatting with girls.

damn right it worked, this was my tinder back in the day

Invite them out to a nice restaurant, then roofie their drink and rape them

I find that after a girl puts up a recent profile pic is when she's most receptive and most in a flirty mood.

ive got more important things to worry about than messing around with broads

Yea man. Girls love attention and can bathe in it on FB. Just get chatting and play the game a little, remember their interests are literally written right in front of you, so you can dive right into top level bants about spoiling GoT for her or commenting on her whatever she posted

dead easy to be cheeky on FB. No experience with online dating sites personally but FB is free

As for chatting with girls the best and truest advice i ever got:

If you can get a girl to laugh any time you want you can get her to do anything

>anything

I've been getting chatty and friendly with an ex lately for no good reason. Today she told me that she had a dream where we became fuck buddies. She played it off all innocent, but I'm thinking that I could probably get laid anytime.

The stupid part, is that I might just cave in.

Go on... I'm listening.

Talk to girls. Treat them like people(

Well just that mate - just have fun and muck about, poke friendly fun and if she gives it back you're in there. OR do you mean a specific example

lol I'm not a self claimed alpha I just fucking notice myself. That's how you be an alpha

Specific

Specific examples of how a girl you can make laugh you can make do anything!

recently

>be 29
>randomly chatting to a 23 year old 7.2 / 10 at work
>chat everynight and even stay late to chat and catch up, goes on for a week or two
>Perhaps she's nervous but whenever I speak a word I get to the end of the first word of every sentence and she interrupts with 'huh?' or 'what'
>slightly cute, slightly annoying
>just started slowly give it back at her, she doesn't get it at first but then I tell her, she laughs her ass off and I do it for a while longer
>I gotta go she asks for the numbers, give them

Cont or not interested?

cont

Definitely interested!

I hate you faggots who say "cont?"
kys
also your story is boring

cunt

>get to the car and already have a text, "hey it's x, thanks for chatting to me not laughed like that in ages"
>get home and chat about random shit like ComicCon, stuff on TV, bitch about people at work
>talk to her about what happened with our ex's (both recently slit up) blah blah I didn't want to dwell
> Invite her out for a drink, have a few drinks

Obviously lads you are paying for these I know you know that

>Convo turns to sex and positions etc, fantasies and stuff
>we smooch a while (nothing more) and part ways
>Texts she feels safe around me
>invite her round friday night for some PS4/drinks/smoke
>that's this friday

That's where we're up to.

Need to clean the place up like you wouldn't believe and buy beer

inb4 stupid alpha blah blah. I'm not alpha, just a generic looking athletic dude that likes World of Tanks a bit too much.

Don't be that guy that says simply "Beautiful" or "Perfection" or some kinda gay shit, that's cringe as fuck girls feed off those compliments but will not respect you for saying it, hard to explain but they already know they are looking good or they wouldn't post the pic in the first place, you would be better served to say "Your almost perfect" if you MUST say anything at all, also don't go around liking every fucking thing they post, it's desperate looking and they can sense it.

Go to sleep, Brian

Damn it Brian

???

What do you guys mean?

Been a while, Brian

You're full of shit, Brian

so true man

this

Fuck you, Brian.

Please explain the brian thing lol

Not your typical dubs, Brian

Dubs confirm it's u

Wellll I'm not quite sure what you mean and I think OP has cleared off so cheers all cya

Cheers? are you some type of foreigner?