Hey Sup Forums I need some advice, my mom is very narcissistic. She acts like a fucking child

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice, my mom is very narcissistic. She acts like a fucking child.
Little back story, I'm 27, and she is 63. About a year ago she came to stay with me, because she is
recieving her social security now. And didn't recieve enough to afford her own place. She immediately
became dependent on me for everything, driving places, getting her food. And leaving me to clean up everything.

She also still treats me like I'm a little kid, wanting to know my every move. And will even tell me when
I need to clean my room. And She is very easily upset, and will throw a tantrum like a little kid. And I
can't say anything to her about it, or she will get even more upset. I'm not allowed to get upset over anything
and if I do, I need to chill out and "stop acting like that." Yet she can slam things around and stomp around.

She acts as if I owe her something for having me and raising me all those years, like I asked to be born or something.
She recently started working for a restaraunt, for under the table pay. She gets tips and that is it. It's a very nice
place so she makes a decent amount of money, plus her SS ontop of it. We unfortuneantly in January I got laid off from my
job, and have been looking for something, yet I have to find something that will work around HER schedule. As ther is
only one vehicle between us. Even though my job will bring in more money. I have warehouse management skills, and logistics
planning skills for deliveries. I also worked in the HVAC insutry for supply houses, which that industry has money in it.

She also seems to forget that I took care of everything for a long time on my own, and is constantly rubbing it in my face
that she is paying for everything, even though I did it for a long time. And she is always bringing up how I need to get a job
and "help out" around here. Yet I have had to turn down several jobs because they conflicted with HER schedule. And it is some
how my fault for that.
(cont)

If she doesn't get her way she again will throw 2 year old style tantrums. She is constantly the center of attention. and
everything has to be about her. For instance from working in the warehouse industry, I have destroyed my back. I have 8 twisted
vertabrae, ontop of misaligned shoulders. If I complain about my back hurting she will change the subject around to being about her and how her back hurts worse. And when I was working I would come home exhausted, from running deliveries. Which consisted of me unloading AC units from the back of a normal truck, with no lift gate. These units weigh anywhere from 200-500lbs, I weigh 135. Well she would have to compare her waitress job to mine saying, that she is "just as wore out." If I tried explaining that my job was tougher, and that she doesn't work as hard. She would instantly flip out. She also acts like I don't respect her, and don't care about her. Seriously EVERYTHING has to be about her. I want out, I have had several chances to leave and go back to my home state, and work in the real industry I want to, which is sysadmin for linux. I can't go back to school, because I need to work to provide for HER, according to her. Right now I do weekend construction work for 100 dollars a day, which I don't get to see any of it.

Also when we aren't around each other, she will constantly text me to check on me. If I seriously don't respond within a minute. She will start texting "hello" "are you there" "what's going on." I have to jump at everthing she tells me to do, or feel her wrath.

So Sup Forums what should I do?

Well she,s ur mom but damn.
I recommend nursing home.
Ahem let me rephrase: Assisted Living Estate for Dumb Old Biddies.

Grow a pair and kick her ass out.

Give her notice so she can make other arrangements and set a firm date. If she has not moved out by that date, wait til she is gone and change the locks.

Is it any wonder she treats you like a child? You are acting like a 12-year-old pussy.

I couldn't afford that, and neither could she. Plus she would insist that, I pay for it all.

And she would FLIP if I did that, thinking I don't care about her, and want to get rid of her.

white trash having white trash problems.. LMAO

Me not being a dick, equates me being a pussy? Ok I'm sorry that while she treats me like shit that I'm not going to stoop to her level and do the same.
She has no where else to go, and I'm not going to be responsible for her being homeless.

Please explain how this makes either of us white trash?

move to your home state, don't leave her an address or anything, just your email. it doesn't matter if she's your mother, when she's such a horrible person. they day you leave, write a letter why you're leaving and put her in her place by showing her what a cunt she is. simply explaining it to her doesn't seem like it would work

or stay a little bitch to your mother

SHE will be the one responsible for making herself homeless. Stop being a pussy and kick her out

if you can get a job that pays more than hers than fuck her job and her schedule. Yeah its your mom, but its also your place and youre the one who was putting more food in the fridge before you git laid off

I know. But I would never hear the end of it. Plus she makes it out the rest of the family how horrible I am.

venting on here will do fuck all and she will carry on walking all over you.
just tell her everything you wrote on here, stand up for yourself for once and don't back down the moment she starts to throw a tantrum and make her realize your not a 12 year old any more.
you might not get any more chances if you keep turning jobs down.
lay down some rules and make it hell for her to live with you.
and why doesn't the rest of your family pull their weight and have her live with them for a bit

Gotta grow a pair op. My mother asks the same way, gotta be firm with her and if has a tantrum that her problem

This. If she has a problem with that explain that this is your house, that you are providing, and that the rules of the home are yours. Tell her she can live here under conditions and make them fair and clear. If she wants to be respected, she needs to respect you, and more importantly you need to respect yourself.

she is 63?

When she is sleeping, suffocate her by holding a pillow down over her face.

Then around noon the next day phone 9-1-1 and say your mom isnt in bed responding.

She is old enough that it will be recorded as death by natural causes.

I don't want her dead, I do love her.

Because they have their own lives, and for some reason she thinks of it as rude, to ask them to wait on her 24/7. But it's OK to ask of me, because I'm her son.

She literally thinka that this is how life works. That the kids are supposed to support and take care of the parents when they get older.

I seriously have no life. Like no one can come over at night, not because she said so. But because of how she acts, if I'm up at night and make noise, she will come out going off about how I need to be in bed. And that I'm waking her up.

does she have life insurance?

OP. Just realize that you owe her nothing. She gave birth to you, fulfilling her genetic imperative. She is now detracting from her offspring's viability and has become a net loss to the system. Please remove the net loss before she destroys your life completely.

My advice is to od her on whatever meds she takes or push her down the stairs if there's no rug and more than 15 steps.

She has no insurance at all.

make her move in with another member of teh family for a while, say that you cant stand her and her silly problems and that you if you wanted to be treated like a kid you would not have moved out, and also that if you are going to be her taxi driver she should not bitch, make her use public transport. fuck i dont know op life is hard sometimes you just have to figure it out yourself

then just kill her.

you wont be suspected in anyway and she sounds like a miserable cunt

1. get her life insurance
2. 'accident'
4. PROFIT

Spotted the nigger. Took less time than I thought it would too...

Tell her the rules you want to be applied, talk about the consequences of her breaking them and then stick to them. This will be hard because she will drama about it. But if you don't stay hard, she will never change. In case she won't care just kick her out for some days. She plays games on you. Buy the book "games people play" by Eric Berne and read it, it might help you.

Kicking her out won't make her homeless you faggot. It will force her to actually have to arrange a different accommodation instead of taking the easy way out. It sounds like you're more reliant on her than you want to admit, not financially or anything, but you don't seem to be willing to admit that you actually need to have her around. If you aren't willing to make her leave then what do you want from us? That is the ONLY solution here. You can't be a grown man having his mom live with him and treat him like a child. Man up and tell her she needs to take control of hr own life or don't make a thread about this shit on here. If you want motivation, you got it. If you want to vent, fuck off, nobody cares about your inadequacy to take necessary steps in your life.

Holy shit you are stupid. Maybe if you knew how to read you wouldn't feel the need to be a baby back bitch

>I know. But ...
>I know. But ...
>I know. But ...
>I know. But ...
Don't complain, you whiny cunt. YOU asked for advice. If you want to change things, then do it. Otherwise drown in your misery. Pro-tip: Maybe some systemic counseling could be of use.

/thread

I wouldn't mind her being there if she just chilled our a bit, and grew tf up. And stopped treating me like I'm 12

>makes legitimate comment
>/thread's his own post

You could have had it all!

Just kick her out make her homeless and stomp her cunt

quite frankly you sound like a complete pussy. Stop fucking whining, set down the rules and if she doesn't follow them, tell her to move out. You're 27 ffs

OP honestly the best thing you can do is just go back to your home state and tell her and the rest of your family to fuck off. All of my family is drugged out and completely irresponsible, but because I'm a functioning member of society and can hold a job they all expect me to take care of them and fix their problems. Which I did my whole life. But after my brothers got me kicked out of my last apartment, I threw all their asses to the curb. And you know what happened? They ALL ended up in jail. Both of my brothers and my mom. And now I couldn't be happier

Well, thanks for the advice. Won't happen again. But I can't stand this kind of whiny fucks. In my job (counseling) I'd fuck them verbally until they either change their view or leave (I prefer the first tbh). But here? Nobody pays for it.

Exactly what says; on top of it, create more distance. Don't feed her or you'll still be stuck in that rut.

And are you strictly the sole homeowner / lease signer? Sticking to the possibility of her getting kicked out and her knowing it can possibly make things easier to start your life up again.

>I do love her
The question is, do you love yourself more than you love her? Because this toxic relationship is going to destroy you further on. Seek professional help and try to find a way to get out of this situation.

I don't want to to kick her out. That would only make her condition worse. I want her to get better. And stop being so woe as me, and bitter towards life. And being so negative. Like I said in the previous comment, I don't mind her staying with me, if she would just change her attitude and realize I need a life, that doesn't revolve around taking care of her. After all she is my mom, and I do love her. So I want to help her. Not make her worse, and not be hypocritical and treat her like she does me

One, she's trying to secure her another place by doing that, that is why she is lying And, if they're honest, and good people, they'll listen, but having not gone and confronted you about it, they probably don't believe her but the thing you need to do, is step up to her, and tell her how she is acting, and you don't appreciate it, if you don't she'll continue to walk all over you, fuck her feelings if she can't handle the truth then she isn't good at learning.

>Job = counseling
>can't stand this kind of whiny fucks

You must love your job.

>The question is, do you love yourself more than you love her? Because this toxic relationship is going to destroy you further on. Seek professional help and try to find a way to get out of this situation.

THIS!

Well, yes I do. At work I do have a mindset that is open to my clients and their needs. But they usually are open to changes because they want to move on. So I can be ironic, provocative, creative with them and it works. But here? Well ...

If you believe she has a condition, then get her some help

The ironic part is, im a heroin addict, that functionsounds better in life than she does, it's amazing, I'm able to hold down a job, and support us (if she would let me take one) all the while maintaining an addiction.

gr8 b8 m8

Sometimes I feel the same way. Although I just want to leave home and be financially independent.

>inb4, neckbeard, basement dweller
I'm only 18

And yet she can't even, maintain a life. Or keep a job, without causing drama at every place she works, and starting problems with people. And she's sober

not for long, you'll break, and no longer be functioning. Happens to every one, you wont be here long.

Not b8 m8

Ahhhhh there we go. Knew there was a catch. You were a filthy useless degenerate the entire time. No advice for you, go drug yourself to death while your moms washed you undies.

I've been a addict since I was 21. I'm 27. I'm just not stupid with it, not all addicts are stereotypical. I have pretty good control over it.

Sounds like early huntingtions

Me being on heroin has nothing to do with my situation, everything I said still stands. I was just pointing out, that I can function better at life. Than she can, and she's sober, that's what's sad. Im supposed to be the one in her situation, but it's completely reversed

I've known several addicts that have said the same thing you have, look i know how it goes, you feel good, but you probably don't even realize your dependency on it, you didn't even have to tell us you were a heroin addict, but that's how ingrained it already it in your system, you felt the need to tell us that. Live your life, but trust me, you're no different from any of the other addicts, you'll eventually cave.

I've never robbed anyone, stolen anything. And have never OD'd. Have never put my life in jeapordy of being evicted. In fact my money from work never went to it, I know how to hustle enough to support my habbit.

Also I provided for me and my mom up until my work downsized and cut all the branches down to 2 employess. And I've done it for years. I've limited my self. and I know my limits very well.
everyone is different.

bro literally exactly like my mom

It's not very fun is it?

OP she's old and senile. This is how most people her age act and you should realize she probably can't help it.

Also, high chance

tell her to stfu or you'll kick her out

no wonder you're an addict if your mother is such a cunt. get help.

High chance of early dementia etc

Naw she took really good care of herself through out her life, She never smoked or drank. And has always looked way younger than what she is, right now she looks about in her early 50s. she has aged more in the last few years though, than the previous ten. when she was in her later 40s and early 50s she looked like she was in her mid 30s

so she is pretty healthy.

Haha what a fucking faggot I bet you don't even know what linked lists are. I bet you can't even pass Calculus I you little dipshit. Keep getting cucked by your mom lmfao.

It's your house, user. Kick her out.

OP is a junkie pussy bitch who can't tell his mom "im a grown ass man." Do us a favor op and eliminate yourself from the gene pool or man the fuck up, kick you shitty addiction and tell your mom to fuck right off. If you can't handle a wittle tantwum then you deserve to spend the rest of your miserable life dependent on opiates( yes you are and you fuckin know it otherwise you wouldnt be doing it, with those disgusting scars on your arm. Must be nice knowing you have to wear longsleeves the rest of you life fag) and living with your mom who owns your life.

I think you need to fuck her

This

Shieet mate this as nothing to do with your story but i have that same desk

mfw OP is this much of a pussy

kick her out of YOUR fucking house, if an 18 year old did that shit they'd be living on the street in an instant, if I were you i'd fucking toss her on the street and if she made hell for me call the damn cops.. grow a pair

do something or don't but don't bitch if you don't want to do anything puss

Sounds like your mother is a stupid white trash whoreƱ and you're her drug-defected bastard child

yeah it makes you not only a pussy but your mom's bitch. accept that fact or get a pair of balls, and throw her hot-flashing, menopause having ass out for being a little shit. hell idgaf if MY mom did that to me. she'd be finding another place to live or live in a box.