I just smoked a big weed and now im high, so ask me anything and post titties i guess

i just smoked a big weed and now im high, so ask me anything and post titties i guess

How much did you smoke and where are you from OP?

smoked a gram in a blunt. from UK

>Smoked a big weed.

I just railed a point of Heroin and 2 oxys

dude wow

Dont mind me, im here for tits

here

how's being young and getting high is still a novelty?

it just is i guess

call me a jaded fuck but it gets pretty old seeing people all look at me I smoke 420 blaze it. I can't say I wasn't like that when I first started but trust me the sooner you stop flaunting how rad you are for getting high the better

More boobs.

It was fun when I was young. I loved raving in the late 90s.

I still smoke weed a lot. Actually have a prescription and a Volcano.

I'm really surprised I didn't end up all fucked. I'm even a business owner!

>i just smoked a big weed
WOAH NO WAY OP i just drank like three whole mdmas

yeh man getting into smoking was fucking awesome, i definitely took it far though and it influenced some shitty life decisions.

smoking after a rave is perfect. makes comedowns comfy as fuck, I couldn't sleep for shit without it.

good job with the business what do you do?

>I just smoked a big weed
Get back to class, kid. Summer hasn't started, yet.

Weed is for pussies and niggers, step up your game faggot.

just post a pic of you fingering your arse hole

Well I scaffolded in mining because if you fuck around you get to lift heavy shit if you want to earn six figures.

Lifting heavy shit from fucking around did in my back. Thankfully my wife didn't allow me to flail my mining money on stupid shit so after the injury I started flipping houses.

I got full value offer for my third renovation last night. Fucking stoked.

I was a crystal meth addict for awhile. I still surprised shit turned out so well.

I'm sure it's my wife. :)

good deal, user. keep that shit up. hope your back doesn't turn to shit like my dads did and most likely mine will.

i would freak out in a mine, can't imagine many sketchier places.

nice one dude glad it's working out for ya, living the dream not having to answer to some fucker he profits from your hard work.

Oh it did. I just had to stop being a fat cunt.

Mining is bad for you and after injury I got fucking fat. Pushed 300 for a bit there.

I've lost about 70.

Wife is happy. Got fit started working for us.

Thanks user. It's nice to have positive chats.

For your back the most imprtnat thing is not having a gut. I can't even explain how much better I feel.

Best bit is I get to be extra critical with fatties. I was one so I know how sick they are.

Oh and if you are a fat shit. Start with aqua fit with the grannies. It really helped my body confidence. Old people don't give a fuck and young people encourage you if you actually try to stop being a fatty.

The pool is good on your back and joints. Then as the weight comes off you can hit the gym properly like a man should.