What does Sup Forums shaves with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NOzIVWefgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cartridge razors from Dorco

This is the best shit ever.

Mach lll

But only in emergency situations.

Fusion Power without the battery, i dont like the buzzing.

>paying for cartridges
>electric razor
the cuck life is real

when will you boys grow up? pic related

Ouch, dat hurt

oh god it's this fucking faggot

WHO ELSE BUT user

>Le 'manly man' fedora razor

real talk though, i picked up one of those barber handles that you can pop in safety razors, its cheap as fuck-the thing they clean the back of your neck with

I really want to get going with a straight razor but the start up cost is so god damn high! Is it really worth it? How long does it take to get good enough not to butcher your face. I widdle and hand sharpen my own knives so I know my way around a blade and have respect for them... just dont want to look like I got my shave from Sweeney Tod

this but the razors are so fucking expensive, I've actually considered using a straight razor like , how is it?

5.99 at Target. 12 razors lasts me 6 months, and anything over two blade is a waste of money and fucking pointless. Hell, you don't even really need two.

pretty smooth shaving with this

Can you link where to buy one?

it is expensive but cheaper by month 6 probably for most people, ive seen legit straight blades for like $90 in total. what i have though is the knock off version which is just a plastic handle that you can interchange safety razors and functions just like an old time straight blade. if i dont shave all week then like 10-15 if i take my sweet time to get clean af. and if every day then just a few minutes bc i dont grow face hair super fast

This is real. Cheap, classy and with some training real effective. I have shaved with knife for 10 years and i havent spent more than 100 bucks over the years for shavingproducts.
>inb4 broken english
>idgaf
>inb4 poorfag
>more cash for hobbies, gf, games, beer

gilette thingy. 16€ of blades will last about 4 months.

>widdle
You're nowhere near ready, you little aspie nightmare. Who even gave you a knife?
WHITTLE

LINK? Please.

Only Le poorfags like you buy shit like this.

Seriously though, Sup Forums can we address the autism when it comes to beards?

Its cringy as fuck to see 15 year olds with their Chinese beards (e.g. a couple of long strands on their upper lip and chin) obsessing about LE SO MANLY BEARD and shit. Fucking shave it you babyfaced faggot!

It's so cringy.

learn to advertise better faggs
i cant find it online, i bought my plastic handle at a local version of CVS sorry brah

in waht way is constantly buying proprietary blades a that get clogged a good thing?

timestamp wiht blade or you are just a poser faggot

I have an electric razor my mother bought me because I have sensitive skin and razors give me acne. Comes in handy for shaving my pubes.

i cant even sharpen kitchen knives, let alone a fine bladed straight razor. if i was better at knife sharpening i would consider using one

What does it look like then? I can't really picture what you mean

i always found the opposite, that electric razors give me massive acne, also they hurt because hairs get stuck and they rip them out

Guys, is there a decent automatic knife sharpener I can use to turn my swiss army knife into a razor for shaving?

I've tried sharpening knives manually before and it never goes well.

My beard is thick as hell and I use a blade for two to three months at a time.

Gillete Fusion Proglide (powered version) changed my fucking life.

Fucking caveman technology. Get with the times you fag.

>decent automatic knife sharpener
no such thing. not that i've ever seen, anyway. been a chef for 20 years, i only use wet stones of varying grit, then strop.

>shaving
Sorry op I'm not a homo or a woman

straight razor. spent around 40 bucks in gear to get started, and now my shaving costs around 20 bucks a year on some fancy-ass soap and a 100 pack of blades. After the first few shaves (which you will fuck up no matter how much you read/research before hand) you'll be getting the best shaves of your life.

How do I grow an even beard Sup Forums? I'm 18 and one side is patchy as fuck. Any tips? At what age did you guys have a full beard. pls respond.

kek'd

Also checkem

nearest supermarket. 8 blades for that price, changed them twice in 4 weeks.

TIL shaving your face makes you gay or female.

Hand forged (by me) Straight Razor.
However I have not used it in 6 months, decided to grow a beard.

Shave as often as you can. You're still growing.

you retards know straights were never intended for at home shaving right? safety razors were developed so people could shave on their own at home, not twist their wrist like fucking morons using the duller version of an improved product.

Is it true that shaving makes it grow faster or is that shit just a myth to keep people from looking like tards with patchy beards?

shaving is for women

Safety, wouldn't go back to cartridge.

When I was 15 I was able to grow full blown facial hair (not peach fuzz)
Decided to grow a beard half way through the year.
At 16 I had a full beard.
Honestly I have no fucking clue how.
My barber never belived I was 16.
Some people can grow them at super young ages, some can never grow them
Everyone is different.
Sterioids help, if your that desperate.

it looks like this
i got the idea from the a barbershop i went too, i wanted a fancy old time shave but they use that and told me its bc its more cleanly to give each person a new blade to use

use a safety razor blade then if you want, its still better then the cartridges

You can fedora all you want but I'm not the one that wants to be a pretty boy and shaves
Yep you got that right. Aman should have a beard. Any man that can't grow a beard is a genetic failure and shaving your manhood is beyond pathetic

What I lack in facial hair I make up in dick size. NTY.

>shave

You don't have many friends, do you?

i only shave once a week, and i keep it scary sharp.
never had an issue.

Kek, yeah use your "beard" to cover your baby face. I could be hairless on my face, but due to my jawline I don't look like a 12 year old. Any other haircut than a bowlcut helps too BTW.

i probably use the two open comb safety razors out of all of these tbh

Still can't refute my point. You just keep on shaving like a woman pretty boy. Gotta look good for those other men right?

It still does the job well and if you are a little bit handy you have a knife that is well enough sharp to compete with modern shavingequipment. Plus its cheap.

J'utilise un coupe choux, c'est ce qui se fait de mieux.

also forgot to add that i use feather blades and gillette blue blades every now and then

You all shave like faggots. Shave like an Aussie

That and even when you get good witha straight edge it still takes at least 10 minutes to shave. I used to use a straight edge waste of time and money. Same with a safety razor it's cheap but takes a lot more time than a double blade cheapie razor. I switched back to a mach 3 because it's quick as fuck and a really nice close shave

I use an electric with a higher voltage transformer so the blades spin faster

I used to use Gillette provide shit, but being an armyfag shaving everyday the cartridges get expensive.
Heard about dollar shaving club, researched where they get their shit.
Bought a razor and a 30 pack of cartridges for 50$ at wholesale price. Next two years I spent maybe 15-20 bucks in shaving cream.

>Dorco

A really cheep disposable blade straight razor.
And sometimes a Mach 3 when i want a really smooth shave, because i still have a couple of cartridges left.

hey faggot, you forgot your titantron when you walked in

youtube.com/watch?v=4NOzIVWefgo

It depends on how long I go without shaving. If I go a month without I usually need pic related

Muhle R41