I hate myself Sup Forums Why would she rather have meaningless sex with random people than be with me

I hate myself Sup Forums Why would she rather have meaningless sex with random people than be with me.

She's a slut, op. Move on to bigger and better things.

Most women aren't shit

Do you think about it?
Do you picture other guys thrusting into her as.hard as they can,possibly when she's drunk?

I know... But a long relationship just ended. And I don't want it to end she so great but has relationship issues. She says that she feels more comfortable with being completely independent and having one night stands

kek

>Most women aren't shit
I hate betas. This is how they actually think.

Most women are more or less the exact same once you get to know them. The only thing that changes is their face.

Yes I do. And I'm the one who's drunk

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

Because women are retarded sluts the vast majority really you have to treat them like cum dumpsters for them to fell good

There's a word for a woman who is comfortable with one night stands. That word is whore. You are better off Sup Forumsro.

Seems like it..

man this beta shit is tired, I don't think i can relate to Sup Forums anymore

Just imagine it op
She's all drunk and shit
Sloppy and sweaty with her hair all fucked up
And there's big frat boy brad
FUCKING the living shit out of her from behind
Her tits and hanging and bouncing
He's all fucking her with all his might,slapping her ass and spitting on her like the little slut bitch that she is
Just picture it op
Swalling every drip from big dick brads large penis.

>implying that if you weren't a socially awkward aspie you could ever relate to here

Ya.. I don't understand the appeal in one night stands. It hurts to think about. But I guess I'm just a fag

Because you're sad, boring, and needy. What seems to be the problem here, champ?

Yo, is it just me or is it really easy to get with virgins? Every girl friend Ive had was a virgin, but that was since HS

Ya sounds like something she might want

if you can come over it you wont be hating yourself anymore.

All humans are intrinsically whores its better for the gene pool to fuck as many people as possible we are not monogamous by nature.

Shut up,Madonna

Dubs speak the truth you are most certainly a fag

Something she's doing m8
Right now,while you're drunk thinking about her on Sup Forums

Because she's smart enough to not have sex with you.

>if you can come over it you won't be hating yourself anymore
When did this become a tribute thread?

No u

Ya iv heard I'm pretty shit

You're really down aren't you user?

Sounds like you have some experience with Big Dick Brad yourself

Naw I know wheres she's at.

because she doesn't like you

Ya I sure am

What you drinking on?

Well I'm a poor fag. Just finished off my last beer.