What good youtubers have gone to shit lately?

What good youtubers have gone to shit lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GradeAUnderA/comments/4ht7fr/transparency_is_key_more_info_in_comments/
youtube.com/user/SerbianGamesBL
youtube.com/watch?v=qDPesjPimS4
reddit.com/r/GradeAUnderA/comments/4hu2js/please_read/
reddit.com/user/gradeaundera
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vikkstar123

Trips confirm

What happen with grade a?

I refuse. He was always shit.

Maddox, unfortunately. Well, not so much lately. He's been shit for some time.

"I hate doing these drama vids. I swear I'll stop"

...Then uploads another drama video, and another.

you're stupid

Leafy for sure, he used to be good but now he's horrible.

h3h3, he sold out

>Mad cause he made fun of your cuck meme

A number of things. One of the largest problems is him complaining about idolization and not being open to criticism on his latest video, but at one point he messaged a moderator of /r/gradeaundera asking to delete a thread full of people criticizing him.

His last video was also full of character attacks on youtubers as opposed to actual evidence and points. All in all, his latest videos just aren't constructed as well as his old ones.

He likes to think he's being contrarian and special by calling out the problems behind gift cards, tipping in America, and Youtube drama, but everybody already knows how shit those things are.

BRING BACK KIDS THAT DDOS

What do you mean by that? Is it because of their shift to the Ethan and Hila channel?

Leafyishere ever since he started to reaction videos

Armoredskeptic is good but he over uses strawman phrases sometimes

I don't really care about the cuck thing. I actually agree that it's a retarded insult, but most of his videos have been shit for quite some time. Including that one.

Fair enough, the amount of butthurt that video got "cuz muh memes" was unfathomable

So, so, so many have. Whether it's Tech, entertainment, gaming, doesn't matter. More and more YouTube personalities are trying to pander and "adjust" to best suit trends or please as many people as possible.

>mfw Sips will never go to shit

Any Gaming channel. The gig was fun at first but now it's all the same. And Vsauce uploads every month so there's that.

no its because they are shit.

Oh hey I remember that series in the pic

RIP GameTrailers...
You either die a hero or live long enough to become a shitty YouTube channel.

>Any Gaming channel
Wrong

H3H3 is getting boring. They aren't shit, but they're content is getting pretty bland.

GradeA seems bipolar. He's just plain angry for no reason. I've watched a few LeafyIsHere videos and I'm not seeing the appeal yet. Seems very bland and formulaic.

Wait what did he do before that?
I'm new to his channel and yes it's cancer

I knew exactly what the responses would be the second I saw the video title. But it's a stupid thing to whine about in the first place. There's no real substance or entertainment value in his videos anymore. And it's a damn shame because there was a time I couldn't wait for every new post or video he put out.

that self-righteous mouthbreather has been shit from the start

Not that I know alot about leafy prior to recently. But if you go to his Videos section on YouTube, every video had the same fucking title unless you scroll far enough down. He literally makes the same videos, about the same people, over and over and his viewership sky rockets. The only explanation I can give for this is children love it. Anything children love gets huge. They dominate the YouTube viewership. Content for oldfags has become few and far between.

>Vsauce uploads every month

thank god, maybe he will stop it all together soon

Who is that?

I still like h3h3, but as they've said before their creative well's run dry, and they can't make heavy-hitting videos as often as they could before. I really like Vape Naysh and that boy band vid though.

And Leafy was shit from the start, he has no originality or creativity.

got any legimate proof of your claims. otherwise your claim don't mean shit

TotalBiscuit has become a fucking shill besides everything his channel is about now is his invaluable opinion and ego. The coop podcast used be good but nowadays it's rambling about the same shit over and over again (hurr durr Overwatch durr).

>gaming channels
Not all if them, i still get a kick out of pic related

I can't give "proof" for my latter points, those are just my opinion.

But here's a screenshot of GradeA asking a prominent mod of the subreddit to delete a thread criticizing him.

reddit.com/r/GradeAUnderA/comments/4ht7fr/transparency_is_key_more_info_in_comments/

>implying Cr1tical is bad

A couple of youtubers known as Retsupurae. They've been mocking bad LPers and bad flash games for eight years. Their humor isn't a universal taste, but they've been making consistent, reliable content for a long time.

The only video I saw from this guy was the one he made on tipping. I felt like he's thinking on a very low immediate level, and doesn't see the bigger picture. Tipping is a byproduct of competition in a fee economy. Restaurants have to be as jewish as possible to remain viable, but if they only paid waiters a minimum wage, people would be less motivated to work for them, and the shortage in workforce would drive up salaries for waiters.
Restaurants also need to offer a competitive price to value ratio, and the way they can do that is undercutting their direct competitors, and spending less. So the way tipping works, is they split your bill into two parts. One with a fixed price, and one that's "voluntary". Then they bully you into paying both.
If they never invented tipping, prices at restaurants would be roughly the same as they are now including the tips. At least now you have some control over the money you spend, and you can choose not to leave a tip.

Chill dude.

I think he is saying that he is getting a headache of the shit he has to deal with.

but i think that critizizm has spoken

Mr360Games went downhill after him and his qt3.14 British fiancé broke up. I miss your consistent uploads and decent content, double.

Mister Metokur has disappeared AGAIN.

Where's the video, Jim?

Smosh
Back in day they were original and actually pretty funny.
Now they're just two immature assholes who can't act and take themselves way too serious

Lets be fair. They've been shit from day 1. You just grew a brain.

That's a possibility. It was about 10 years ago so I was still immature as well
Haven't watched their old shit because well obvious reason

you just grow up m8

every fucking time i warn my friends about these "youtubers" are shit

Your creative process becomes vastly different when you're relying on it to make a living wage.

See

>23:03:36
>23:03:40

I was just reffering dude

Fantastic explanation.

As someone else said, I think Ethan's videos have been pretty bland lately. He's been posting so many videos on his second channel and I don't have the energy to watch all of them.

the thing is, i watched some channels since they weren't full time, and i just knew they would turn shit very soon.

What do you guys think about nigahiga?

I was watching him back when he was making those 'how to be' videos. Then stopped as he went to college and became less active.
I've seen maybe like 10 videos since but it wasn't the same without Sean even though vids were pretty funny.

Is he still good?

sorry for implying m8

Not really into the vlogger type youtubers, which NigaHiga has been for a while now.

Plus his stuff isn't nearly as fresh as it used to be when youtube was still a home video center.

Arin and Danny have been phoning it in on Game Grumps for the past year or two. I actually like Danny way more than Jon, but he's barely even in videos lately

>I actually like Danny way more than Jon
Nobody listen to this bastard

My nigga, penquinz0 is the only gaming YouTuber I have ever subscribed to. I love how when every other channel is watching what pewdiepie is playing so they can jump on the wagon cr1t1kal will play some unknown dreamcast game. Also the fact that his channels earnings go to charity and he's not a massive attention whore and never shows his face. Dude is an all round boss motherfucker.

Scishow has been steadily going good, GradeA is kinda turning lame.Still enjoy Filthy Frank.

Getting sick of those got dam top10 lists that keep getting spam recommended to me if I click just one.

Youtube has been getting more and more Meh to me, probably cause I'm older or feel totally disconnected from most of the youtubes mindsets. Plus total saturation of content

I actually think Higa makds some quality contents.
Have had many keks with the I dare you vids
Also he is original, I like that
>inb4 everyone does skits and blogs
Well he always his own twist on them

>Still enjoy Filthy Frank
what the fuck do you find good about him? it's total crap.

>getting spam recommended to me if I click just one.
open in incognito/private window

>Youtube has been getting more and more Meh to me, probably cause I'm older or feel totally disconnected from most of the youtubes mindsets. Plus total saturation of content
THIS

Well, he is dying, so he is probably pushing out a lot of content to give his soon-to-be widow some money.
If it was me I'd do the same thing. Quality control would have gone right out the window.

>and never shows his face

He has shown his face. He makes multiple videos on snapchat of himself.

>sips

I fucking love that bastard. He made me rip many a dick, though.

Loved his story's, always made me laugh.
Now its all clickbait reaction videos featuring autistic kids, just gets boring after a while

Yeah I know man I have him on snapchat, dudes beautiful, but that's only in the past year or so and it's still not on his channel. I meant he doesn't do that thing where his face is in a box in the corner of the video. That shit is just pointless, it adds nothing to the video.

I haven't heard anythong about Pyrocynical on this website, he is a leafyclone yea, but I feel he has more effort than leafy. I still like leafy and check his channle out sometimes, but it's mostly the same memes over and over and all the titles started to look the same.

It's the anti-society commentary that are the underlying story of his videos that I enjoy.

He is a good opposite to all the positive bullshit Youtubers always try to enforce upon people. Just kill yourself as a motto I like

Spike and Barley. Used to be fucking great, now they upload maybe once every 6 months at most.

It's, essentially anti anit SJ

Haha yeh, but that's what makes his shit so good to watch. He's not a try hard, and fucking hate a try hard.

I'm only a year younger than Sips so I guess I connect his his humor and references. At my age, yes I still love playing games occasionally, but I find watching people play them to be so fucking boring. I don't watch people like sips and hat films for the game play, that's background noise.

It's the jokes and the banter that make them quality content creators. It's the fucking try hard kids who comment on their videos with shit like "wow u rly suk at gamz, why wud nebody watch dis!"

Bump for interest

Bump

>*bumping intensifies*

Pewdiepie, he was fun to watch when he played horror games, now he just does gay shit.

They're very hit and miss. Sometimes they're fucking hilarious, but other times they come off as whiny little bitches that nitpick one problem for 20 minutes.

>good youtubers
Well there's your problem. Find less shit-tier ways to spend your time.

Ever since leafy "exposed" him i haven't been watching his videos as much lately and i dont even know why.

What's great is that he's duped his fans into subscribing to his vlog channel and they're too stupid to figure out its a vlog channel.

He's the Jewish CharlesTrippy.

Ehm. One true gaming channel coming through

>Markiplier
His old content was pretty decent during the whole horror games days. Now it's overreaction, shitty commentary, and kids humour.

Best gaming Youtuber these days is:

SERBIANGAMESBL

youtube.com/user/SerbianGamesBL

Gaming channels as a whole are autism incarnate. But sips will always be my one exception.

>obligatory hohoho Travellers!

he is still interesting to watch though. havent seen this one yet though

UNIDENTIFIABLE COMEDY

At least they didn't turn to shit thou

Has always been shit.

This is a bump reason to justify tipping. Plent of restaurants dont do it. Waiters get by just fine.
I agree that it's because restaurants need to be jewy, but it's to serve their own finical interests, and has nothing to donwith attempting to keep waiters on staff or save you any money at all.
If I get the bill and it has suggested tipping amounts, then that place can burn in a fire.
No one would work a job for just minimum wage? How's your bubble working out for you?

Im upset

GRADE CAN FUCK OFF, FUCKING HYPOCRITE

New Grade RN

Just wanting to drop by and say that the last time I created a thread about YT I got a ban which is still lasting.

So, fuck off you fucking moderator cunt who banned me and deleted the thread. Either follow the rules 100% of the time or don't follow them at all. Idiot.

does he not realise that we dont give horseshit about his fucking drama

Reminder that grade is a hypocritical oversensitive dickhead that can't take criticism
reddit.com/r/GradeAUnderA/comments/4hu2js/please_read/
reddit.com/user/gradeaundera

Haha wtf, they ban for YouTube threads? I see them all the fucking time, and many reach bump limit, staying around for hours.

Jontron will remain one of my favourites forever and ever.

Also, ignore anyone who says Danny is a better Not-So-Grump than Jon because he just isn't. JON WINS

ditto fam

lmao gay grumps is trash

Yeh he's always been solid. Good sense of humor, doesn't take himself too seriously, and he makes an effort to be creative with his content. You can see the production value in his videos. That more recent video of him playing CSGO with Ethan had me cracking up. And the Skateboard kid one was top notch.