I just found this site and i am disgusted! How can you share pictures of corpses? How can you be so evil and soulless?

I just found this site and i am disgusted! How can you share pictures of corpses? How can you be so evil and soulless?

Fuck off faggot

kill yourself

I hope you get raped.

>just found this site
>uploads image with Sup Forums filename
1/10 zero effort

i downloaded it on a relatively civilized thread! But i am seriously interested how you people can justify this disregard of human life ! How can you be so vile?

because humans are shit
no better than animals

How is it evil to share a picture of a corpse?

Buddhist monks who are generally viewed as some of the worlds most peaceful people often view real life corpses in varying modes of decomposition. They do so not because they get their jollies off to the images but because it is a fact of life that we will at somepoint have to face.

Being afraid to view humanity after death shows a mental road block in your mind that you should look into so you dont have issues in the future.

As far as why the kids here pass them around. Its mostly because people like you have repressed things like death in your mind and they find it funny to toss around edgy content.

It is very childish but very harmless.

so rather than doing something about it you embrace your animalstic and barbaric side?

Never heard them complaining, so I guess it's OK

I hope you fuck off faggot, then kill yourself and then get raped!

How about you worry about yourself? Nothing bothers me more then cunty people that go nosing in other peoples business. Expecially when no harm is being done.

If someone here harms another then an issue should raised but until then go cunt up some other forum. You ever check out reddit? They like cunts

based on the comments i saw it seems many find some kind of sexual pleasure in viewing these images! Also it seems always to be videos and pictures of violence and nothing suggests the majoraty wants to explore death as a concept !

oh, you're one of those
spoiler: You're no better, with your pseudo-intellectualism and false concern

I AM NIGGER LOL!

LOL!

NIGGERZ!

MEME COCK EBIN MEMIN' MOTHA FUCKER!?

This guy. This guy here knows what's up

I look at these threads from time to time and have never looked at them sexually. You seem to be projecting this idea on these images. Even if some kid here tells you he is jerking of to the image, he is most likely lying to you.

Yes there are sick people out there but they should only be judged on their harmful actions. jerking off to pictures of dead people isnt harming anyone. If these people actively harm someone then we should sound the cunt alarm and Ill be sure to find you asap.

i am interested in mindset behind this behaviour! It is objectivly disrespectful to the dead to watch them pass for your own enjoyment!

SHUT UP YOU RETARD

How would you feel knowing people get a kick out of watching a loved ones violent death?

>objectivly disrespectful

I have my own morals so should I be allowed to impose my morals upon you? You might not agree with them but Ill be sure you follow them?

Doesn't seem awfully fair

if you're suggesting you can impose force upon me simply because of what I think, we will have an issue.

Go bother someone else, Im sure your facebook friends haven't had enough of you today. Go bother them

there is objective morality and its found in the bible!