Lets start a #getfatforwomen in which women must gain as much weight as possible to rebel against beauty standards...

lets start a #getfatforwomen in which women must gain as much weight as possible to rebel against beauty standards. enough dumb fucks who would buy this

Bump for surprisingly coherent idea.

Why would we want women to be fat though? I liked it better when we were making them starve themselves for fourth wave feminism or whatever the fuck it was.

low test confirmed

... so?

oh wait, I get it
youre ALPHA
wow, big deal

Huh. That's actually a good idea. I'm confused. What's this that I'm feeling?

hi OP here,
we do need a lot of people for this tho, any idea's?

>feeling
attraction to penises, my friend. trust me.

Great plan OP

because there will be stupid fat woman, so we keep the smart ones in shape

not a single person outside of Sup Forums will be stupid enough to fall for this. this'll be like all other Sup Forums false flags. people will sigh and shake their heads in disbelief at your stupidity. go ahead.

>#getfatforwomen

>#getfatforwomen

Guy who though this up here
No tweets using this hashtag yet
You disappoint be Sup Forums

o shit nigger

shouldn't just the men get fat to rebel against double standards? I am ready to do my part #fatguysarebeautifultoo

make sure to create a bunch of new sock puppet accounts and use stock photo pictures of smiling women. also make sure to say things that no feminist has ever said outside of Sup Forums fever dreams. nobody will suspect a thing.

Quaaaaaads

You don't deserve those quads you gigantic faggot

%triforce

Actually Sup Forums got this Mexican bitch to piss herself on camera. Never underestimate the stupid of liberals.

remember femcon? I rest my case

Bumperino

>strong, impowered women aren't already fat

I propose that we tweet a few times with this hashtag, from accounts with zero followers, and then declare some form of victory. Then we bring it back to our echo chamber here, while nobody outside of the Sup Forums bubble ever noticed the hashtag. Woohoo

Bump this shit. Im all for this. Spam the #feminism on twitter. They are dumb enough

Spam the shit out of this guys
>select all the food
kek

bump

I'd make a Tumblr account and start spreading this shit around but I've already got a tumour and I'm not in the mood for Tumblr giving me another one...

meh, you're fucked anyway, may as well sacrifice yourself for a greater cause

I don't know user then you'll have a bunch of fat regressive's instead of healthy regressive's complaining about thin privilege.

I can make one, someone give me a picture with all of the info so i can post