How often do you have sex /b and what is the right amount of sex lets estimate for a month...

How often do you have sex /b and what is the right amount of sex lets estimate for a month. I've been having sex almost only twice every month lately and I'm 21. this doesn't feel like enough

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10174882
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

19 here
4 times a month
See my girl only at weekends because of studies
Still not enough

married and 32
have sex mainly on weekends, once or twice
every so often get a weekday fuck
we've been together 10 years, our sex life has been pretty consistently this except the first 6 months of dating
honestly, anymore than this would start to get boring

Best advice is take what you can get mate and be happy about it. If you can get more then all the better. you never know what's round the corner.

am I the only one getting nothing, jesus I have tits and I only get to fuck twice a month fuck my life

if you're in belgium ill give you some more.

When I'm at home normally twice a day, once in the evening and once before breakfast. I work away 3 nights a week though and just have t settle for a wank then

I've fucked maybe twenty times my whole life.

I'm 19, still a virgin, but my dick always get 8+/10 rates on dick rate threads.
Never tried too hard to get pussy, and I have too high standards. Thinking of losing my virginity to a prostitute. What y'all think?
I'm not ugly, there are lots of girls who like me but I reject them because my standards are higher than they should be.

Nope not alone. Bit off a dry spell here also :/

Usually once every week, but roughly 4-6 Times /month

28, with girl for 3.5 years, getting married in November. Still fucks me at least 3 times a week.. not a lot of twice a day fucking, but every other night if I don't make a move she will. She doesn't like top much, but she wants me to fuck her hard, and asks me put it in her ass every 7th or 8th time which is good enough for me

where you live?
can be bait tho

> high standards
> fuck a prostitute
Pick one

Also, checked!

Don't worry about age. If you are around girls and are confident it will happen. And don't worry about what your dick looks like. You've got it and it is there to serve a purpose and that's that.
What are these standards exactly?

at least they look physically good and you don't have any obligations after. You don't need to keep in touch with them.

I guess twice a Week. We live away from each other so we Meer about twice a Week.
18, both still students

25 virgin
I miss the times when there where more sadfrogs like me around here

16 year old, 3 times a week

22 here. Twice a week. It should be everyday if you live together, if not , every time you see each other.

Great body, great brain, I like when girls outsmart me.
These girls are very rare and usually taken, but I know that I'll find a good girl one day, I don't necesary feel the urge to lose my virginity but fuck it, I don't know what to do.

Maybe you should try guys if you're not so into girls?

Married, 36, once a day approximately; during the rag days I don't like to go for it, so those are usually either blow or nothing, but pretty much perfect anyway.

21 here and I have sex about 14 days of a month maybe. About 3 or 4 times a week. Definitely feel like my boyfriend isn't up to speed with my sex drive because I'd actually like it everyday

not attracted to guys

23. Nothing more to add.

27, virgin

not sure if gay or lacking tit pics

The right amount of sex is 60 - 65 kilograms. Any less you are a Sup Forumsirgin any more you are a pigFucker.
>prove me wrong...

useless post,

tit pics is for attention whores, not for user taht u cannot say if femanon.

Damn it u i mad now

24, only prefer to have sex once every couple weeks vs masturbating every day. not sure why I don't desire it more often.

I don't have a girlfriend and I just call one of a few friends with benefits maybe a couple times a month

Well there are plenty of that going around. You can't stop yourself over maybe you'll find someone a little smarter or they aren't quite as fit or have the breasts id hoped for. Its about chemistry or the moment. If you don't need to them don't. But it's good to be prepared when the right one does come. And the ones before won't be that bad..or maybe they will. But you are the only one holding judgement. I wouldn't say dive into the prostitute thing. doenst match so well with standards like someone else said. And you will pay alot (a fucking lot) for a decent authentic experience. Or very little I you want something unsavoury and I'm guessing that's not the start you would hope for.

It's impressive that you can actually get pretty good advice on Sup Forums. Never disappointed me.
Thanks for this Sup Forumsro.

I still think I'm beta as fuck, probably going to start working out and shit.

Newfag

I'm 22 and still kissless virgin

Live with gf
Have sex more or less every day, sometimes every other day
Doesn't seem to be slowing down
Been together for 3 years

No worries. Just been through some of it. And thought these things before. Guess it's good to share some wisdom. If I'd go so far to call it that. Yeah working outs as good for your own comfort as well as for others...should probably do some myself! But if your relaxed and make a connection it'll happen anyway. I used to think about 'leagues' and stuff like that until recently when I managed to do pretty well for myself when having a fairly rough and ready appearance. Since then I haven't worried about who I can approach. It's all about the smile and the mind for me really. The rest is a bonus. And the beta thing well I dunno it's easy to go in and out of phases of feeling like you can do it all or do jack. Just gotta apply yourself at the right times.

maybe once a month :(
both 18, somehow we just dont get to it that often, because of trivial shit like parents and time
will be going to college next year though, but she won't for another year
what do Sup Forums?

26 havent had sex in 3 years now, ive been so fucking lazy, yet I dont long for it unless I cuddle a girl rn, wich is a wierd sensation, used to need it twice a day when I had a gf

Every night. Cowgirl.

strawpoll.me/10174882

listen to this man, he is right. feeling close enough will most likely take care of the too high expectations

I'm 42, Mostly single right now, almost have a gf.
I have sex 6-10 times per month.

22 here.
Happily married and I have sex about 5-7 times a week.

once a day, I would prefer 3 times but meh got shit to do

it's interesting how different it gets

never yet, but soon.
girl wants to but I'm afraid I'll hurt her because she is a virgin too. my dick isn't huge but still

22, fuckfests ~5 times a month with fwb. Life is gr8

>Never tried too hard to get pussy
>high standards
> Thinking of losing my virginity to a prostitute
Forgive me but I don't believe you

MODS !!!!!!!!!!!!UNDERAGE BAN THIS FUCKER

MODS MODS MODS
reported.

36 and kissless virgin, faggots.
Used to fap every othrr day, now i'm down to 2-3 times/week or less. meanwhile fantasies get darker...

once a day at the very least. more if you both have the time. then again ive only been in a relationship for 3 or 4 months. i guess the 'honeymoon phase' ends at some point and it's all downhill from there on out.

I don't give a fuck.
I forgive you tho.