Why do theists hate Atheism?

Why do theists hate Atheism?

Because they are too stupid to realize that Atheism is right way to live.

they enjoy fantasy and therefore anything to the contrary must be evil

cause the arrogance of people thinking there's nothing greater than themselves out there is astounding and the fact that people can be that self-centered is a more than a little maddening.

Atheists doesn't necesseraly hate theists.
Get the fuck out kiddo

Because Atheists hate theists

Rate my tattoo

The nature People are the real religion (the ones who worshipped psychedelic mushrooms as gods flesh)

Any true atheist would kill themselves since suicide is the logical conclusion to atheism.

Nice try, Satan.

Any true theist would kill themselves since they'd go to heaven faster.

inb4: durr hurr you can't do that cuz suicide is a sin.

I'm not satan

>suicide is a sin.

Least we have a reason to not kill ourselves. What's your excuse?

inb4: durr hurr i can't do that cuz i want to live my life to the fullest and i don't want to make my family cry, even though my own worldview dictates that they're doomed to non-existence too, meaning their suffering is only temporary and objectively meaningless

Saying hurr durr inb4 doesn't make it any less true, and also every religion tells you to spread it which you can't do if you're dead

>durr hurr

I can't stop user

because Atheists claim they don't believe anything, while defending the fact they believe there is no God. They are paradoxical quacks. They believe that before time and matter existed, nothingness exploded and made something in a universe governed by cause and effect.

They literally have no reasoning skills.

Psilocybe mexicana checking in

You've obviously have never read the GOD delusion.

Satanic trips of Truth.

Northern Mexico?

I hope you get your ass beat / 10

You dont understand. We just dont aprehend death as much as theists.

Suicide being sin isn't a reason to live, you moron. Why don't theists cross the street without looking both ways? Why do theists go to the hospital? Why don't they willingly put themselves in danger? None of that would be suicide and they'd just go to heaven anyway, right? So why not do it? Or is it because you deep down don't actually believe in that bullshit?

ok, let me indulge in your stupidity and say I believe the bible
>so god and the devil have intellect superior to even our wildest imagination
>people read the bible a commit atrocities in its name
>bible says that sinners spent eternity in hell yet god is ever loving
>god tells people to kill his other children
>god rapes Mary and condemns his son to gruesome death on earth
>god creates nature to be survival of the fittest
>humans must sin to survive

What if god is the devil all along and the bible is constructed so that faith would be strong among the weak causing them to spread hatred among the world. What if his plan is failing now that people are becoming smarter

I'm actually a migrant to the UK
>inb4 classic mexican
currently chilling in a students cupboard growing away in peace

Fuck you that's why

kek

Nice one user

Just going to add this in if God is all powerful how could he just sit back and allow another being (the devil) to get to what seems like his own status off power.

So just because life is meaningless and afterlife doesn't exist, you should kill yourself? That doesn't make any fucking sense whatsoever. How fucking retarded are you? You just went full retard. It's the exact opposite, if you only get one life, why not enjoy it while it lasts instead of taking it? Meanwhile, if you're so sure that you'll go to heaven when you die, why not just kill yourself right now? Holy shit, it's hard to believe someone is this fucking stupid.

It's hurr durr, because while you're not allowed to kill yourself directly, hypocrite theists still go to the hospital when they get sick, wear seatbelts and helmets and actively try to survive. Why? Don't you want to go to heaven?

You're literally so fucking stupid you cannot even follow your own logic.

If there is no afterlife, the it means your life is completely and utterly meaningless. It doesn't matter if you enjoy it or not, the fact is once you're dead and don't exist, you won't have any memory of it, meaning it doesn't matter in the slightest if you kill yourself.

Meanwhile, if you do believe in an afterlife, it gives you every reason to enjoy your life because you know you're here on earth for a reason, and your job is to live for that reason. Taking your life just to go to heaven would be pointless because you're going there anyway.

Anyone who says ANY true is just another sjw, feminist, etc.
Fuck, im tired of "any TRUE women", "any TRUE man".
You, sir, are a swine.
And yes. Thats the reason. Theists think they know what is TRUE. What is right. Thats why they killed millions in God's name.

You ever think that the survival instinct people have is God's way of telling us we cannot allow ourselves to die, and that the life he gave us is sacred and worth fighting for?

This is refreshing

>"Any TRUE man has a penis"
>"No, that's not correct. You're a swine!"

And you're a liberal cuck.

>liberal cuck
Enjoy your permanent brain damage and perpetual being wrong about everything

>If there is no afterlife, the it means your life is completely and utterly meaningless. It doesn't matter if you enjoy it or not, the fact is once you're dead and don't exist, you won't have any memory of it, meaning it doesn't matter in the slightest if you kill yourself.
This makes no fucking sense at all once again. What's the point of playing a game if it doesn't matter who wins? Exactly, because it's fun. Why does it even need to matter in the first, you fucking idiot? The afterlife is meaningless too, but you still want to go to heaven because it's more fun than going to hell.

>Meanwhile, if you do believe in an afterlife, it gives you every reason to enjoy your life because you know you're here on earth for a reason, and your job is to live for that reason.
Just because it something doesn't have a reason, it's mean it's not worth doing. Are you autistic or something?

>Taking your life just to go to heaven would be pointless because you're going there anyway.
Kek, and you say I can't follow my own logic. If heaven is pointless, living life would be pointless as well. You're going to heaven anyway, right? Why waste time on Earth when you can be in heaven?

>bringing your "feminine penis" meme in theism shitposting thread
latent homosexual much, son?
Also, was speaking about actions, not dicks, you are thinking all the time.
F.e.: TRUE man would never hit a girl.

I figured it out guys! There IS a god. But the motherfucker is a pure evil sadist. Read gnosticism for a more detailed description. I mean face it, how the fuck else could consciousness arise from unconsciousness? How the fuck else did this absurd subjective existence come about? Something willfully put us here, but did so out of sheer malevolence. For IT this is nothing but entertainment, like gladiators were to ancient Romans

No, because I'm not a retard. Humans have a survival instinct because of evolution, and if God is so concerned over people letting themselves die, why doesn't he personally stop it? Oh, let me guess, free will right? If God wanted us to have free will, why would he give us a survival instinct in the first place then?

I'd say I'm Theist in about the loosest way possible, like I know (believe) all conscious energy has one source, and that in all honesty I probably owe my genes and existence to aliens, and I'd say the only thing I hate about atheists is that they can't just be cool with not being sure there isn't a "God," they have to create a religion focused on shutting down the god they aren't sure exists, like why??

Man made God not the other way around

>"Also, was speaking about actions"
>"Theists think they know what is TRUE"

You were speaking about beliefs, not actions. And theists aren't the only people in history to kill millions in the name of something.

we only hate retarded spammers

>conscience energy

Pusedoscience much user?

>god isn't real
>and i have it proven on paper
>but you cant see it
>but its totally real, and you cant disprove it
>if you do - you are fuckhead for not respecting my believes

Atheism is not a religion anymore than abstenince is a sexual position user

This is parallel to Gnosticism

>telling me what i was speaking about ignoring HIS own dick centered POV
>ignoring the fact i was addressing precisely ONE faggot, who (just like you) speaks about what others REALLY meant, when they know nothing about them.

You keep answering your own questions.

The brain has a survival instinct because the BODY doesn't want to die. The soul, which we are, doesn't care either way because it's eternal and non-physical.

Also, if we gained a survival instinct through """""evolution""""", why is the free will to commit suicide even possible?

Completely missed the point, good job stupid

Are you the ex priest that answers in these threads?

Autism at its finest

You've been speaking more about dicks more than anyone in this thread, mate. Projecting much?

>responds with insults
Keep trying stupid

no, I get that god would sit back and let his children grow but condemning us to hell for eternity is harsh
just sayin what if god is the devil and by hating homosexuals you condemn yourself to hell

Irony at it's finest.