Samurai Jack

this, also Golden Boy

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Tatami Galaxy
Texhnolyze
Welcome to the NHK
Kaiba

None of the fucking bullshit high school, harem, romcom, generic, moeblob, cliche crap that weaboos love nowadays.

no

Welcome to the NHK is really good, watched it couple of times.

Is season 2 up?

Lain
Eva
Something moe, maybe YRYR
All the shit you see recommended as "best anime ever", they're not always good but they're important for background

Jojo's bizarre adventure

Jojo's bizarre adventure

Kirby Right Back at Ya

Ping Pong the Animation

One Punch Man

cory in the house

Watch some older stuff, it might surprise you.
The original Gundam, for example, is pretty amazing.

bump

Cory in the house

agree, cory in the house

I decided I wanted to watch the original Gundam two years ago, because I didn't know anything I ended up starting Wing and I just finished it like, a week ago. I guess I can finally start this now.

Alvin and the Chimpmunks 2: the Squeakquel

None. Nothing is for EVERYONE. That's like saying everyone NEEDS to watch the epic fight between Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock at Wrestlemania 17.

youtu.be/srhd2fZyDB4

Something can be the very best ever done in an artform, it'll still be a waste of time to people who don't like that artform

Sword art Online

Your mom was a waste of time.

Azumanga Daioh and Nichijou

Even if you're not a fan of anime, both are rather great to watch. Azumanga is more for the story, Nichijou is more for the small giggles and comedy.

All the ones I don't care about.

What reason is there to get a gem-like anime really popular? Only because it may or may not enhance the possibility of a sequel and / or prequel getting made? Great popularity always brings cancer and ruins the whole community for anyone who isn't into hanging around on Kikebook all day to share the 'greatest memes found on Sup Forums' with their so-called 200+ 'friends' from high-school.

Of course the respective anime (or cartoon, game, regular show or whatever) doesn't lose any quality over the fanbase, but it still destroys anything related to the anime outside of watching it. You can't watch anything about it on YouTube anymore without running into either mainstream-idiots, shouting "LOL" and "XD" left and right after every sentence about how "kawaii" the show is and how it's the "absolute COOLEST THING ON PLANET EARTH", or not-so-mainstream-idiots who frequent Sup Forums and always have to make clear how they browse a certain board ("Touche, Sup Forums", "God damnit, Sup Forums") and show how good of a 'memester' they are ("A E S T H E T I C", "tfw (...)", ">greentext").
You couldn't even talk about it anywhere without getting triggered immediately after.

Sure, it increases the fanbase and therefore, also increases the chance for you, as a fan, to have a better chance at actually getting in touch with like-minded people; but personally, I don't really think all of those downsides are worth it. It's way nicer and more special to find someone like that by accident anyway.

Just look at how cancerous the whole JoJo-community got since David Productions started animating it in '12.
Just look at how much of a cancerfest Touhou evolved into, starting in '07.
Need I say more?

Be thankful for what little popularity your favorite show may has, for that's what makes it the most enjoyable.

Konosuba

That's not a nice way to talk about your wife, dad.

Diebuster

Also Gunbuster for context, but that is also good.

Not a die-hard fan, but you're still mah n-word.

Eh, I love Konosuba, but it is not for everyone. Only anime lovers would really enjoy it.

Holy god I haven't seen this much autism since high school. Were you born pretentious or did you work on it?

Tabaluga

If you wanna try to debunk my statement, be my guest.

absolutely overrated shit + it's actually just shit

Death Note for start and then maybe Steins;Gate

trips!!

BOKU no PICO FTW

I'm guessing you're literally so pretentious you think you've got people and life figured out so you won't listen to anyone.

Waste of my time, you wouldnt even read it.

Here's a question to answer yourself, and not to respond with to me though: Are you happy, really? Do you have that many friends? Do people invite you places?

it coming out later this year

Welcome to the NHK
NGE
Serial Experiments Lain
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Jack
Golden Boy!
-----
Just normal suggestions of anime to watch
Chobits
>the "waifu" anime
Nichijou
>obvious
Rozen Maiden
>desu
Happy Lesson
>5 teachers, 5 mothers
SAO
>only first half of the first season
K-On!
>K-On!

pic related
>Best girl

You mean nigger?

Hunter x Hunter

I never see death parade mentioned, but it's a seriously good anime

Powerpuff Girls Z. Seriously, you gotta check that shit out. It's the weirdest fucking thing, mostly because I can't help but compare it to the original.

Do they twerk in this one?

Madoka Magica

FLCL
>season 2 hype train

No but they have uncomfortably short skirts for thirteen-year-olds and long, awkward Sailor Moon-style transformation sequences that are recycled over and over again to save money.

Sigh user

tldr

Sieg Zion, mah nigga.

Seconding classic UC Gundams.

Tokyo Ghoul

None of them.

I want to fuck Akarin

Muh nigga

Evangelion.
Bebop.
/thread

Wait, is there a Kid Icarus anime?

First season is pretty good, second season is alright but unfulfilling. the mango is better overall though

Cliche as crap and overrated as hell

Oh, I would. I'm completely open for any sort of discussion and in a normal manner, really. If you aren't up for that, that's entirely your choice; though I really don't think you are in the position to call people 'pretentious' then.

I presume you don't care, but yes, I am happy, and also with the friends I've got. Why wouldn't I?

No I think it's from a short animated thing they did to promote smash bros, has him fighting link or some shit

We all know nintendo hates kid icarus, star fox, donkey kong, basically everything unless it's zelda/mario.

Do you really think someone would do that?

Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Agreed, but tbh, a Kid Icarus series would be cool

Why hasn't Gintama been mentioned?

Berserk
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
Evangelion
Dragon Ball Z
Akira
One Punch man
Boku no Hero
Attack on Titan

Rozen Maiden because desu

also it's an enjoyable and a good show despite what the All-Star mainstream critique fag will tell y

one punch man

I want to fuck Desu, desu.

and Monster

definitely the best one ever made. these peoples anime game is weak

Cur Out Attack On Titian

Baku no faggot

Nice Trips OP!

FMA dialogue is shit and all the female characters are stupid cunts. What's so good about that?

i went dumpster diving today here is what i found was really excited to get a sealed vhs +++
youtube.com/watch?v=JQUCcwKyh7Q

See, that's exactly what I was talking about in my first post. There's just no way to talk to you people in a normal manner, let alone discussing things; it's always met with either "Are you seriously expecting me to explain my reasoning?" in various forms, or memes. Or in your case: Both.
And you wonder why some consider your kind annoying? My, oh my. Anyway, that one's entirely on me, because what did I even expect on here.