Sup Forums i need advice , i was thinking about converting to satanism but is it really worth it...

Sup Forums i need advice , i was thinking about converting to satanism but is it really worth it ? is there any concequences ???

>is there any concequences ???
Hell

Its 2016 no one cares about religion. get a life

Lol @ people who waste their lives worshiping figures of imagination

But is hell all that bad , or is it portrait to be bad so Christianity itself could advance and poison the innocent souls of this world ?

It's just being a atheist with the belief you can hurt your enemies through prayer/rituals, and be as hedonistic as you want. They don't worship a being called Satan it Lucifer, both words mean the opposer or adversary, which just translates to "atheist" hundreds of years ago. Catholics and Christians made it a "real" being to scare away people from not believing.

By all that bad, you mean eternal torture, being sodomized, pain, and suffering. Then I guess it aint that bad.

Why would you pick eternal damnation over eternal happiness?

Stop with imaginary friends. Go out and start to meet real people instead.

because it's not all it's advertised to be in a way ?

Does anyone have any actual advice besides "MEET REAL PEOPLE INSTEAD"

Then explain what is hell like

Come on guys i really need help here :(

A place where equal rights and beliefs are expressed and a place where you are allowed to show your real true instinctive impulses

I think you've got them mixed up.

How exactly , god makes us follow rules and put us in a world filled with war , hate and dispair , satan only wishes that we don't hide from the true facts but god does

Satanism is for edgelord teens who want to scare their family. Study some traditional Paganism and figure out what works for you

>A place where equal rights and beliefs are expressed and a place where you are allowed to show your real true instinctive impulses

This is the world we live in now, we have the ability to make this a possibility but we don't because humans are stupid. God gave us free will and we fucked everything up. We could be chilling in the garden of eden right now.

If he's a satanist, hell is good

what ?

God doesn't exist faggot.

If you want to be scammed by those cunt-twats...sure go ahead.

May be my English is too bad, I meant, go out and get some friends. Gods, religions or whatever can't give you what you can self learn trough people relations and life.

You get to live in Satansville.

But without beliefs , what is the reason for living ?

God couldn't even handle someone taking an apple from a tree and he took a hissie fit , he is literally just a over emotional teen who abuses everything

He told them they could fuck off and do whatever the hell they wanted and eat absolutely anything except from that tree. And they pretty much said fuck you, he had every right to kick them out.

Come on guys i am really lost in life and having a stressful chapter of it , is really just looking for advice on satanism all that bad ? i don't see anyone helping me anyways and i feel like this is all i can turn to

Kick them out ? couldn't he have just killed them and stopped all of this madness ?

Enki is unhappy with you all.

Who is that ?

.> ^.^

To know what will happen next.

What has god given us hmm ? War , Natural Disasters , slavery , starvation , i could go on

The nigga who uplifted us from savage apes to servitude status. We owe our heightened intelligence to him. He was an old Mesopotamian god.

Why would he be mentioned , this is a thread about SATANISM

Kill them for the point of what? He just wanted to take away the privilege of being in there from us.

And, why you should need to believe on something that can't be demonstrated? Enjoy the wonders of the world give enough efforts than any religion. Or are you so scared to take in your hands your life?

So because a human fucked up once he left us to be stranded in this world with no hope and no escape besides death ?

Yes, worship Satan.

Wonders ? HAHAHA sure tell that to starving kids in africa

bc user is a self-hating nog moron who has his own butthurt little fairytell that makes him feel better and he wants to foist

you seem polite -_-

well ... this thread is dead

In what way did he leave us stranded without hope?

Satanism is k

He left us without anyone to rely on or anyone who would give devine punishment , instead he left humans over time to get greedy and left without guidance

Africa is one of the most rich lands of the world, wonder what they must thank for they actual situation?
And out of that in which way your reply match with the object of the discussion here?

Just as there are different denominations of Christianity (which vary wildly in life-styles and tolerance for secularism) there are technically different types of Satanism.

Satanism is a relatively new religion despite what Christians claim, with most modern branches originating no earlier than 50-60 years ago.
There's Leveyan (sp?) Satanism, which is actually more a philosophy/way of life than a religion and they only call themselves Satanists because they're edge-lords.
Some other branches actually worship Satan religiously due to finding inconsistencies in Christian teachings, and interpreting Satan as a just figure rebelling against a corrupt God--which is also kind of hipster, since if you find problems with religion it makes more sense to become an atheist rather than being a edge-lord who roots for the villain.

If you don't mind my asking, what are your reasons for wanting to convert?

it's just life is shit and i have never had any good luck no matter ho hard i try , i have hid from everyone around me and have no shoulder to cry on then i found out about a man who believed in showing your true colors , being yourself and someone who actually listened and cares .... satan

What are you going to do when life continues to be shit and Satan does nothing to help you?

If you find him inspiring, that's one thing. But worshiping a figure isn't going to solve your problems.

Then what should i do ... ??

... hello ?

Maximum b8.
>mfw people aren't evading this thread

i don't get it ?

Trying asking /x/

I wish I knew, because I know what you're feeling.
Depending on what you're going through, there are some resources available in the way of hotlines and groups sessions that don't cost anything--I won't recommend them, but I won't recommend against them either. They're free--you get what you pay for, in my experience.

All I can say is that it doesn't sound like religion is going to be the answer for you. If you're a super hardcore religious nut who finds solace in fairy tales and the community of equally religious people your church provides, it may be. But that doesn't sound like you.

Religion is ultimately useful as a crutch. But if it's broken for you, than it's of no use, so don't look for answers there.

Regardless, Sup Forums is one of the last places you should be looking for life advice.

Thanks man , i really needed to hear that :D , and you do have a point about Sup Forums i guess