BLACK LIFES DO MATTER! IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU CRACKERS JUDGING ME FOR BEING A CRIMINAL WHEN IM PROBABLY A KINDA PERSON...

BLACK LIFES DO MATTER! IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU CRACKERS JUDGING ME FOR BEING A CRIMINAL WHEN IM PROBABLY A KINDA PERSON THEN YOU! YOU FUCKERS HAVE THE AUDACITY TO KILL AND ENSLAVE MY ANCESTORS AND THEN CALL ME THE CRIMINAL!

Solidarity mate ACAB

THIS AINT BAIT. MY BLACK BROTHERS ARE BEING KILLED LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE! STAND BY US AND NO HARM WILL COME YOUR WAY.

this bait good

> Implies our current generation has something to do with the killing and enslaving of his ancestors more than 100 years ago
> Complains about being discriminated
OP, you're kinda asking for it

lol nigger

>They literally don't.

Every time has to answered for. If you truly respect war heroes for long gone wars such as the civil war, do you not have enough courage to admit they did wrong and settle it now?
How constructive of you.

Reason you call us crackers is because back in the day we cracked the whips. Problem solved.

Po po's new motto
intimidate
murder
no consequences

Fucking pigs, when the FUCK are they going to work for the people and the system?!

Stay strong brother!

May the African gods bless you brother.
Thank you for your solidarity.

lol stop being a faggot

SHUT UP NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is now a Moonman thread, nigger.

spread it on twitter that aesop rock did die on black matters event

No, they really don't. Niggers are worthless. They are a fucking plague upon planet earth that needs to be wiped out. Don't fool yourself you fucking ape.

sod off you bloody nigger and give me back my watermelon

See a nigger, pull the trigger.

We'lol have the last laugh. First we will move into your neighbourhoods, then take your tax dollars. We will impregnate your daughters, and make your sons our bitches. With the support of the media, we will take away your guns, we will destroy your proud US army, and then we will finish you.

also
here

Isn't it way past your bedtime?
The sandman is already over. Time to go to sleep so you are fit and refreshed when you continue to waste your parents' money tomorrow

Keep telling yourself that, nigger.

Black lives matter, black folks being killed left and right by the police, yeah, we fucking know there are serious and deep crime problems in many of these communities, but when will these fucking PIGS remember who they're "suppose" to be working for.

I am goddamn TIRED of the police's extreme and blatant racism!

>implying blacks are people
>implying black lives matter
>implying niggers are literate enough to post on Sup Forums

Kill yourself, nigger.

>implying slavery is recognized as a good thing
it is almost globally accepted slavery wasnt a good thing, what point are you trying to make?

I'm white and I stand in solidarity with BLM. You are only doing yourself a disservice by taking white people more seriously than black folks. You isolate yourself. BLM is about raising the message (among other goals) "HEY THE LIVES OF BLACK HUMAN BEINGS MATTER TOO!"

But please do go on about how it's anti-white, that or you're a fucking nazi.

No nigger would ever touch my daughter. I would kill a stupid nigger before I ever let one near my kid. Niggers are worthless, you won't destroy anything. Just go back to Africa already, no one wants you here.

I'd rather a 2/3rds of a person to be a slave rather than a real person

My sjw alarm just exploded

Kill yourself, you cuckold faggot.

Niggers

ALL lives matter you fucking cuck.

You say that as if slavery doesn't exist anymore or has declined. There are more slaves today in Africa than there have ever been in the world.

I'd rather vote to abolish the 14th amendment

Exactly except Jews and niggers

Fucking kill yourself hahahaha
Everyone in the world hates niggers, even worthless sand niggers hate niggers

Wow... you're a fucking nigger loving cuck. SJW much???? Kill yourself. You're worse than a nigger.

Op isn't even black. Most of those words are spelled right.

Assalām Welikom black brother, as a soldier of Allah, I want to let Islam is the way forward and a path to destroy the white devil. Join us brother.

>MY BLACK BROTHERS ARE BEING KILLED LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE!

Yeah, by your black brothers. How about you go to Detroit, Baltimore, and Compton. Tell them that black lives matter and see what the response will be.

By definition of species: mixed raced (black/white) children have and are themselves fertile offspring, therefore blacks and whites are the same species.

All members of our species are people.

God what you've said makes no fucking sense.

You are sub human shit

Proof that even other niggers enslave niggers.

>kinda person
I don't know if that's bad grammar or op is saying blacks are only kind of human.

here user. chew and swallow

Trying to be asap rocky what a pathetic old man

Shut up nigger

enslaved by the other subhuman monkeys, them niggers have no internet in their huts so I guess OP should go teach them nigger lives matter
wat

Kek such a faggot eat a bullet nigger lover

Not killing myself, I'm going to fighting, in actual protests. Don't worry you bigoted faggots are going the way of faux news and the dinosaurs.

Hiya nigger

all you fucking white crackers owe black people money for slaver and shit. fck yall white ass

Niggers have always been the majority of nigger slave owners.

Fags

kek

>in actual protests
Translation:
Wez gonna destroy shit, burn shit, kill some whiteboiz and fight with polize cuz wez niggaz.

fuck you lying jew

Confirmed sjw

Ethnically (not nationally) I'm actually german-american.

If I saw you preaching this shit on the streets, I would spit in your face and give you a good beat down that you and your kind deserve. YOU are the problem with America right now. Hopefully Trump will win and get this country back to the way it SHOULD be. People like you make me sick.

Lol never gonna happen nigger stay mad. Stay second best
F o r e v e r

Ok Carl

You're German, you should be good at a race-crime

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

(rather be a cuck than a bigot)

Still a fag

Fag

>second best

I place nips, spics, and wops several rungs over any nigger

Keep telling yourself that, cuck. We've been around a lot longer than your kind, and we will ALWAYS be around.

>im going to fighting
Lol fag

time and time again the "police racism" problem has proven to be individual cops - not entire branches of the police - who are in any way racist. But people like to blow it up so that we dont need to blame anything on the black community. The truth is is that the black community is in shambles and continues to neglect it's own well being enough to come together and not being so violent and disfunctional. The lose of so many fathers is probably the primary reason, but noone in the black community (specifically runaway fathers and their offspring) wants to hear "Please stop playing russian roulette with your offsprings upbringing and mental stability and take some responsibility" because they will simply retort with "THE WHITE MAN BE KEEPINGS ME DOWN ITS ALL WHITEYS FAULT BLACK LIVES MATTER I WONT LISTEN TO FACTS PROVIDED BY WHITE PEOPLE OR WHITE APOLOGISTS."

It's truly tragic, but in the sense of how much it affects both the black community and the nonblack community in such dire ways, and the fact that we dont have a clear, uniform movement to actually stop this, and people are just dabbling with complete falsehoods because it makes them feel more empowered in the moment. MLK would roll in his grave if he had any idea what the fuck the modern black community looks like. They had it easier back then, when discrimination was a thing, because at least they had been unified and had a strong community.

Alright I'm not here to be a racist idiot but I am going to agree that the black lives matter movement is the 2nd worst movement in our nations history its stupid and irrelevant people started this shit because a bunch of black kids started getting shot down because they were doing something illegal, its like it was just created for the new generation of thugs that think they can do something illegal and they don't deserve any repercussions like stfu if you support black lives matter just do us all a favor and eat a bottle of Tylenol.

Obs they are no place but I was just trying to retain this niggers focus

Oh freud meine Herren, so many bites, I'm in ecstasy!

I'm an actual "sjw", though I "grew up" ideologically in Sup Forums, so no triggering outside of me getting hard at you delusional beta fags XD

Niggers ruin all

Use proper German and not your standard American fake grammar German.
Dreckiges kleines Wichsgesicht.

CuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuckCuck.

So accurate!! LOL

but sadly OP is white

Yeah, but it's niggers doin' it to each other. Don't blame the white master race.

1.) If my intent is to communicate in german, sure, otherwise idc.
2.) You're not the boss of me

I just want to fuck all your black girls with my thick white cock. Fuck you niggers!!

It's been fun, god I love being an anti-racist on Sup Forums.
I'm going to win this right now by going for a walk and a drink, have fun staying in your room box, you actual cucklets.

No user, be with a white girl like a normal human being would